>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20890508/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20888404/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20861968/
>Current PTR Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20888397/

>Where can I find fellow ME BUNGA TEAM posters?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Previous:

>teammate keeps dc and reconnecting
>can't forfeit game even though team wants to
blizz y

Do you think there would be more players if they implemented a surrender option?

No. Quitting too early is the most cancerous aspect of playing with people from other games. I don't know how many fuckers I've had afk two levels down instead of playing better.

Enabling quitters will kill this shit.

First for beachbutt bestbutt who takes it in the butt

Shame we couldn't have this skin.

Her skins are all so terrible too.

Remember "Johanna's" (actually Anajinn before Jo replaced her as the 'iconic', unlike liming / valla) Master encouraged her apprentice to pursue casual sex, because it violates none of the crusader vows - even the ones the apprentice had yet to swear - and crusading is a tough job. Comfort, pleasure and love need to be taken where they're offered.

Just don't get knocked up, that stops the crusade

It might honestly be impossible to win with this useless piece of shit

>70% winrate at HGC
yeah dude shit hero lol

>has a spellbreaker skin
>we probably will never get an actual spellbreaker.

>mobile ward below GM

wonder if he'll get a rework eventually

They will never ever add a resource stealing hero, They said that design was oppressive and anti-fun and not counterable.

You can't be bad with him.

Dota had issues with it, League had issues with it. Demon hunter in warcraft 3 was absolutely fucking absurdly powerful because of it.

It sounds like a "fun" idea, but it either screws people or is totally useless.

Beyond that the spellbreaker would just be an anti-magic warrior/assassin with a ranged attack and fuck knows what for abilities (stealing summons?)

>hots has NO depth casual piece of shit game for brainlets
>hard character hard to play
>wtf blizz rework pls such a shit hero only good for GM players buff NOW

he's not hard to play he's hard to play with

Reminder that if your entire team quits the game then you wont get penalties and your core explodes giving your opponent a free victory.

Blizz hate mana burn/drain and remove it from priest and warlock in wow because the same reason anti fun no counter etc.

LoL never had any champion with mana burn and they said the same thing like blizz anti fun and no counter.

i only play dota 1 and i still remember how Magina can delete your mana from 100 to 0, I wonder how did dota 2 handle magina, lion, nerubian assassin and other hero with mana burn ?

>enjoy probius a lot because buildin' little fuck hovels for enemies to wander into is fun
>total trash with it

blease elp

Easy, by making mana not matter because le ADC meme and supports being utility item whores and teamfights lasting 0.1 seconds

>spellbreaker
>give them decent innate spellshield
>have their spell power or basic attack go up temporarily whenever they're hit with a skill

tada, fuck your mana burn ideas that shit's as cancerous as permastun

Don't put rifts where people are, put them where they want/need to be to have good position and punish them for entering no-no zones.

>Pick Tassadar
WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE GOOD TALENTS ONI CHAN~

>LoL never had any champion with mana burn and they said the same thing like blizz anti fun and no counter.

Wits end (an item) used to do manaburn. 24 manaburn, 24 damage, and some magic resist. They came to the conclusion that it was useless against the things it was supposed to be good vs (mages) because their mana pools were too high, but against warriors / ADC's / etc it was ridiculously powerful cause it could delete most of your mana pool in a few attacks.

>Blizz hate mana burn/drain and remove it from priest and warlock in wow because the same reason anti fun no counter etc.

It just wasn't a good mechanic in wow. There used to be all sorts of tricks to get around mana issues, like having a shitton of +healing, a bunch of mp/5 gear and downranking spells, so you were using your level 1 heal that cost 20 mana, healed for 40 but with +800 healing and 50 mp/5 and you'd just spam-cast that and it would heal for 840 and you'd literally never run out of mana.

>reduce ability damage
>increase cooldowns
>put abilities on cooldown
>make someone immune to being buffed
There are other things they could do while still being true to their anti-magic nature.

goodnight /hotsg/

ha ha

so cute

>HL/QM/TL = HGC

get a load of this retard

Could actually make an interesting support that isn't a healbot.
>basic attacks apply a stacking debuff that increases cooldowns
>can clear all effects from an ally or enemy
>can lower an enemies ability damage
>has a heroic that puts all of an enemies abilities on cooldown
>2nd heroic makes an enemy completely immune to all buffs and heals

>I wonder how did dota 2 handle magina, lion, nerubian assassin and other hero with mana burn ?

They never got rid of them since most mana burn effects don't play a major role in the laning phase. And when they do, they're essentially another form of burst damage.

>holy fucking team is utter shit
this sucks

The problem with those ideas (while novel) is that is very hard to convey what exactly has occurred in a meaningful manner, or feel its impact at all.

It's "invisible" power, and thus it would be extremely undervalued by the community, except at the very top where it would probably mess with illidan/genji mains who have every cooldown memorized.

>Evey-thing going well
>Tass + Tyrande support is working better than I thought
>Tass takes wall, this will surely stack well wi-
>Tyrande takes shadow-meme and transforms into Nova for the rest of the game
>Black Hearts Bay

THEY ARE AMONG US!

Me unga, am i right?

meme unga more like

user from a thread or so ago who asked about Alarak here

Is there anything more based in this game right now? I'm consistently performing well and getting glorious wins and my character flames my allies and enemies for me.

Could it be any more based?
>Alarak announcer when

NOOOOOVA

wall>archon you bronze shitter

I really like playing heroes that "facilitate" for their team. Tass forcewall, stitches, Diablo, Artanis. Heroes that can really spell it out for the team "KILL THIS JAINA I HAVE HOOKED HER GOOD"

"KILL THE MALFURION I HAVE PRISMED HIM OUT OF POSITION"

"USE THIS DOOR IT WILL FREE YOU FROM HARM"

It is all the more frustrating when your team is too fucking retarded to see you basically offering a free fucking win and just focus fucking DVA or some shit.

I don't see anything wrong with having a hero that is only appreciated by highly skilled players. We already have medivh.

>Archon when the enemy team has 3 melees and no supports and we already have a shitload of damage and a Jaina

They have found a way to stealth during draft. Tyrande would also not heal teammates before fights because it would break her stealth and "waste her ult, she needed to scout". WHEN WE HAVE TASSADARS FUCKING ORACLE AND OWLS! She was out of position every goddamn fight trying to Nova kill the backline.

Meant to type teleports, not supports. They had Auriel

Archon is the ult that would be good if you went for one of the other level 1 talents. Instead of jumping from good damage to slightly better damage you would be jumping from literally no damage to actually-can-contribute-to-teamfight damage.

The problem is that blizzard are a bunch of hacks who can't balance talents and the other level 1 quests are 5 million times worse than focused beam.

ok bronzie

I fucking hate valeera players
I hope you all get lined up against a wall and shot.
play a balanced character for once in your life

Is this a meme or is this real? I just returned to hots after a two year break. I never see her played in HL or competitive games, so what's up with valeera?

Stealth heroes kill people in QM and low MMR matches.
Every stealth hero has suffered massive nerfs because of all of the complaining they cause, despite the fact that Zeratul is the only one to see high end play simply because his ultimate is a fight reset button.

maybe user's made about losing because his teammates pick the shittiest stealthie instead of just taking zeratul

She pubstomps bads that are out of touch with reality. "OMG VALEERA CAN LIKE 1SHOT ANYBUDYZ" even at her peak with all of her best damage talents she couldn't do more than like 1800 damage in a single rotation at level 20.

Same shit with samuro and nova. endless whining until they get nerfed because they smash bronzies too hard.

>valeera goes 0-0-4 and feeds
>now in demotion game
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

At this point they should just change all stealth heroes so that they always have the revealed visual effect, but still gives the added bonus of won't show up on minimap and nonheroic units won't attack you.

Still allowed to make sneaky rotations and gank people under forts, but now they don't give qm players a false sense of being overpowered, the game doesn't ever tell you that stealthies will have a shimmer so you just assume it works like every other game with stealth and that it's complete invisibility

Just remove stealth, it was never a good or fun mechanic.

stukov patch whe n?

valeera fucking SUCKS they ruined her because plebs like you complained when she was good but not OP

so yeah if you play valeera you should be shot because youre total deadweight. play zeratul

>>has a heroic that puts all of an enemies abilities on cooldown
Go to hell, that's awful. Even if it was just basic abilities, some people have very high CD survival abilities, like Tass and Stitches, and you'd just be FUCKING them out of the team fight. Any even fight that had a character who could burn the enemy's CD's would be broken. Not to mention it's not exciting to watch or play with as a teammate. Stitches gets a hook? Awesome looking play, everyone knows what happened. Artanis swaps, Tyreal judges, Malth goes in marking everyone, Sylv gets the wailing arrow (where silence is ESSENTIALLY putting enemy abilities on a limmited CD), everyone knows what's going on. You just turn off your enemies abilities and roflstomp the fight, it's like watching someone shout down someone who has their mouth covered.

Mana and enemy CD manipulation is just bad. If you go that far, just go ahead and make other mistakes DotA likes to cling to, like being able to chain stun someone for a literal year or giving everyone a blink.

Medivh is an entirely different story than that. He enables his teammates with portals and shields, and turns enemies into sheep. That's not an "invisible" power the person you're replying to is criticizing. It's very visible and interesting in a lot of ways.

>thinks ults aren't situational
>calls other people bronze
wew

>implying bronzies like you are capable of thought

Tuesday. Aka 25+ hours from now.

Should Nova's clone get reworked/replaced? It is utterly useless in 99% of situations

Maybe she could get a waveclear or escape ability to replace it

but PTR ends on the 10th and he was on PTR on monday

After you get the level 20 basic attack upgrade, you're doing pretty much the same damage as archon.

That being said, I think other builds with tass probably work fine, but PallyTime made this one super popular so no one tries anything else.

The only ability they've ever outright replaced in recent memory is Possession, since it was soooooooooooooo ... oooo garbage.Decoy just needs to costs 1/3 less mana and have 2 charges, bam. Maybe a talent before 10 that gives you an active to direct the decoys.

>two clones
hello samuro

It's pretty functionally different, seeing as though nova places a decoy within a range around her without revealing herself, and it does no damage, and with 2 charges she could dump both or hold them, and it'd also empower her follow through talent even more.

But yes, you did count correctly, and your mother and I are very proud.

>give Nova waveclear

No no user, that would make her less shit. Could you imagine if a bunch of QM stompers and low bronze mexicans started playing a decent hero?

>bronze Mexican Nova spammers start to infest my Gold games

how horrible that would be

Playing in the HGC Open Division tomorrow, wish me luck in not losing round 1

I'll take nova pickers over the odd valeera pickers desu

Nova's clone just needs to do damage again. Right now it's a huge waste of mana for anything but one in the chamber.

gl don't fuck up, count lethal twice.

>Should Nova's clone get reworked/replaced? It is utterly useless in 99% of situations
It's a reminder that Nova damage holo builds were a thing. And it was awful.

daily reminder that stukov is now part of the crew

and is massively op because his talents are bugged but blizzard doesn't care enough to fix it before he goes live

At least he's not as slippery as Lucio and can't get his heal off if you stun him.

But yeah, he looks a little busted.

>be me
>finally git gud at Kharazim
>play a game
>6 (six) commends

i've made it lads.

Is just one talent and they woll fix it for release.

>be me
Who the fuck else would you be?

you

>not being someone else when you get tired of being yourself

how horrible

It's a thicc heal but it's on a 15 second cooldown.
As soon as you see that Bio Kill Switch you have 15 seconds to lay on the hurt.

Taking all bets. My money's on disappointment.

>Is just one talent and they woll fix it for release.
I just have Battlefield 3 flashback

big butch woman

Sure, but that's like saying Lucio's heal is on a long CD due to amp. He'll have good heal over time on a lot of people for little mana. And also a massive AOE silence.

he has a talent that turns it into a 5s cooldown as long as he's hitting his Ws

sorry
female samuro

Well what do you know, I guessed right.

why is rehgar the most fun
just run at people and bite their face

You've just pinned down why Dota is a shit fucking game, because the opposite of what you said is Valve balance philosophy 101.
>"Is this thing really fucking annoying to play against or gimmicky? No? Then let's make it that way."
>[insert Faceless Void and PL reworks here]

>niggio
bummer dude

a flat cooldown wouldn't be bad. Say your next used ability gets 5s added to it or something. Or everything goes on cooldown for 3s

Though that last one is basically silence

Or making a character like Bristleback who's shtick is make your opponents kill their own teammates because they made the mistake of attacking you.

DotA is just a million random mechanics thrown in a blender and poured into a pit of autists. The only reason it was fun at all was because WC3 felt basically good to begin with. The whole thing is theft 3 times over, with modders taking Blizzard characters (which was fine until they made money) and Valve buying the modders' souls. I'm sad. DotA makes me sad.

Are you talking pre-7.00 PL and Void? Because their reworks before 7.00 made them gimmicky-but-situationally-strong to gimmicky-but-sometimes-annoying. All the reworks did was nerf them.

>someone drafts lili against mage burst
>lili does nothing at all except pad out their stats
>lili player calls us bad
?????????????????
can they delete this shitty meme hero already

I've opened 70 boxes, and I'm still missing the only thing I really want. Meh.

I really like that they took the rag tail tech they figured out and applied it in a cool way

>be bronze 4
>nobody talks
>nobody hovers until the last moment
>last pick started hovering azmodan
>we have no support
>say as such in chat
>azmo hoverer says that we won't have any damage despite having greymane, valla, jaina, and anub
>at least we'll be alive
>azmo picks tyrande

>be bronze 5
?????????????????
can they delete this shitty meme hero already