/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread: →

SQUAD Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPf5ESP28nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

train tracks

Set this as OP next time tbqh senpai

I like this edition

Rise

Sad part is, this one life because everyone is busy fellating the characterfags. I fucking hate you right now /pg/.

robot is forever!!

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

She's mine /pg/

Only posting, just in case

Sauce

[image of your waifu looking cute and flustered.png]

mishima needs to pick one

Robots are garbage

Those are my favorite kind of pictures.

>mishima needs to pick one
If everyone moved over and stopped endulging the discord fags we'd have the other one deleted

I want /pg/ to go back to its pre-English release state.

And then I said, "Persona?! I barely knew her!"

hahaha

It's still Sae Sunday on the WC!

Mishima needs to delete both

I miss the old /pg/

Goro should have been a girl

youtube.com/watch?v=YPf5ESP28nk
What do you think of this?

One of them at least.

I don't think

Goro should've been aborted

I've said it before, but I admit my opinion on him would probably be completely different if he was a cute girl

I never played PQ so I don't.

FemJoker is really ugly

You're ugly

Girls ruin everything

If his mother didn't care, she would have aborted him. Nips don't have guilty feelings about abortion because they don't have that Christian guilt over unborn children.

He's mine /pg/

Girls are why everyone plays Persona

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

If she cared why did she kill herself?

What's that song that plays during sad Confidant moments called? Think it also plays during the part where Sojiro confronts you
I'm trying to find it on the OST but there's so many songs, I can't seem to find it.

Why are we having two threads?

the other thread is discorders fellating each other
we're waiting for mishima to kill one

Because avatarfags are cancer and we should stop enabling them.
Report the other.

But even so Goro speaks of his mom as if she didn't care about him. It might be though that he was simply too young to understand much and saw how other adults shamed her for giving birth to him and so saw himself as unwanted.

We don't know what went down, but it's not like it's impossible that she did care but despair got to her anyway.

Depression is a horrible thing which leads to suicide if it goes unchecked.

Ms. Akechi cared enough to bother to let her body go to through extreme changes for 9 months and give birth. This isn't the west where people feel bound by their religion to go through that stress and trauma.

Autistic discordfags trying to make themselves the center of attention again even though we already used their thread last night.

Alleycat

I personally feel Goro was too young to catch that. He was already shat on for being a bastard, and seeing his mother in despair made him feel that she didn't care.

If they ever make PQ2 with the P1 cast, I really want to see Reiji and Goro interact.

How would you fix Goro's character /pg/?

Would Kawakami tickle my pickle for a nickle?

make him less psycho and more reluctant
expand on his supposedly tragic past

I wouldn't

Migrate bitches. This thread was made way after the other one. Don't care if you're triggered, that's how things go. Make the thread yourself next time if you got a problem with it.

I am Mariefag. This thread is shit

Show a bit of his past
Make him have a hesitant look before he shoots Joker
Nyarlathotep

t.Mariefag

Agreed, and what's sadder is he might have thought more than once about why she bothered having him if it made her life difficult. PQ2 sounds like it'd be painful because I'd rather not think about that Ken and Shinjiro thing again.

Actually explain and show his deal, and especially clarify how things went down with Wakaba because it's highly unlikely he just straight up went for the kill.

I'd make him an actual Lawfag to act as an antithesis to the PT's Choas and remove change his motivation from getting his daddy's love to getting actual justice for the unfair treatment of himself and his mother

please leave, this our safe space

wouldn't that just make him a tool for yaldy at that point

>what's sadder is he might have thought more than once about why she bothered having him if it made her life difficult

If she had lived, Goro would have probably have come to the same conclusion as Reiji.

>PQ2 sounds like it'd be painful because I'd rather not think about that Ken and Shinjiro thing again.

It's painful yes, but I think Goro deserves to meet someone with very similar circumstances and goals.

Why is she so perfect /pg/?

>implying he isnt already

who?

Move along fags

cancer

Best lovers of course

>implying he's not this guy's tool instead

He was always a tool for Yaldy. Except now he'd be a more interesting character that challenges your view points isn't of being purely fujobait

Which thread is the real one? which one is the shadow?

Avatarfags are cancer but anti-avatarfags like OK who makes a whole new thread are the real cancer

Lisa?

i don't think that's a very hard question to answer yourself

>Make the thread yourself next time if you got a problem with it.
nah fuck off. you guys jump on it and have your shitty ones premade and hit "submit" the second the bump limit is reached,

well this one is talking about the story...

....and that one is talking about fuck marry kill

you decide

I love Ann!

this is the real one.

Because she was willing to put the world at risk again to be with you one more time

Who?

The older one is the real one? Because some fag got triggered?

Ann?

what the fuck is mishima doing

>Change his motivation from getting his daddy's love
That's only part of it though and part of what makes him interesting is he wants revenge due to what you mention yet he still wants acknowledgement from the one person who wouldn't want him to exist. For as loathsome as Shido is to him, he's the one person who even knows who Goro is and that's really sad.

Seconded. Goro's life is seriously painful because he never got a chance to learn what was right until it was too late and it's remarkable to me that he can say to Joker that he wished they could have met earlier, showing that underneath the serious damage to his psyche he did know what he wanted but couldn't act on it since Joker didn't exist two years ago.

best girl!

>implying Atlus remembers him
Old news

We don't always have to accept the oldest one as the new thread.

rip /pg/
it was fun for a while
see you guys again never

Ann is best P5, but not best lovers.

I'm not even a Yukarifag but I don't see why so many people hold that against her. If a girl is willing to destroy the world just to be with you that's pretty endearing.

This literally has more posts, just for your information.

see ya tomorrow bro

Who the fuck is we? Fuck off autist, anti-avatar fags are worse than avatar fags, and that's saying something

This one has more posters fuck off

Are you done spamming this thread?
Mishima will decide eventually, no one here is moving.

We'll besides that she was also kind of a dick to everyone for disagreeing with her. She said some pretty hurtful things.

I can respect that.

>and it's remarkable to me that he can say to Joker that he wished they could have met earlier, showing that underneath the serious damage to his psyche he did know what he wanted but couldn't act on it since Joker didn't exist two years ago.

I know this is my wankery and what not, but it would be POTTERY as fuck if Joker truly was Reiji's son. You have the parallels and the what-ifs.

yeah but that choker though

which persona girl would like star wars the most besides futaba?