/twg/ - Total War General

History and Fantasy can live in harmony, under the watchful gaze of Allah edition

Total War Saga Announcement Blog
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog/

New Race Pack for TWWH1, New DLC for past historical game and other stuff:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17/

Total War Warhammer 2 E3 Developer Interview - FREE FOR ALL, Magic, Campaign, Fortress Gate Battles:
youtube.com/watch?v=3sgjUxVPtY4
Campaign map flyover for WH2
youtube.com/watch?v=3PtX_tJdBU4

Total War Warhammer 2 E3 Developer Interview - Dragons, New Units, Geomantic Web, DLC Plans:
youtube.com/watch?v=t48El9jBvr0

Mazdamundi's Skill Tree/Misc Gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=sQkUBoGptGI

Articles on Warhammer 2:
polygon.com/2017/6/2/15724926/total-war-warhammer-2-e3-preview-hands-on
venturebeat.com/2017/06/02/segas-creative-asssembly-unveils-a-massive-new-world-for-total-war-warhammer-ii/
eurogamer.net/articles/2017-06-02-everything-weve-learnt-about-total-war-warhammer-2

Lizardmen In-Engine Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=g3CmxjTFv_Y

Lizardmen and High Elf Roster Reveal:
youtube.com/watch?v=HVyRy3OUtKg
Text version:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
youtube.com/watch?v=BKMR08CpxCU
Text version:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A
Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Vision Dev Diary: youtube.com/watch?v=v6WW1Nc537g

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Old thread of ignorance:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3Yks4Ja9ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=oVMMRJeSOw8
boards.Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
youtube.com/watch?v=Dvy-AFd4jRk
youtube.com/watch?v=eOJ9hq65-Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for does anyone know of zombie pirates official art, or unnoficial art that matches the theme of tw:unit cards so I can use them.

pic sorta related. help me out boyos

Playing with a friend in Multiplayer Campaign. Any good mods that we can use together?

the gccm campaign map pack set, reskins. Better camera.

On this day, if I am to be given victory, it will be a victory that changes the course of rivers. My success will move mountains.

Also, I asked you guys how to git gud at Shogun 2 vanilla campaign, and I heeded your words. I started with Chosokabe, so I can try it in easy mode. After this, I will try Oda I think. Or Hojo.

>
And wadda ya know, I am Shogun. I can do whatever I want now. Fuck you, everyone else.

G O B L I N S

so I'm just making my own unit cards, art be damned then.

But I'm at an impasse, out of the 2 custom unit cards in pic related, which look better for what is essentially pirate free company.(zombies with guns, ask luthor harkon how he did it, it's canon)

Why does your general look so depressed

>Holy Order of Mike Slate

What the fuck is this Planet War

youtube.com/watch?v=U3Yks4Ja9ZY

Is there anyone here who used to frequent /cbg/?

City Building General?
youtube.com/watch?v=oVMMRJeSOw8

>"His name, is General Shrek"

Dear Jesus help me I'm fucking wheezing

Dwarven siege defense, everybody.
They got 1 tower to the walls. I think they had 7 or 8 towers.

Step the fuck up /twg/

I don't understand how I ever found this walleyed slag attractive.

>tfw I still have the fap folder I put together of her back when I used to frequent the GoT threads on TV

What's the most one sided battle you have ever won? I somehow took a fight against a 3 Chaos stack with 15 Greenskin units. Still not sure how I did it, but it happened.

I don't know if this will help but have you seen the sartosan pirates in the southern realms mod? They might be worth checking out as inspiration, even if they are living

Instead of skills having a 40m range around the castor, how about ALL of them are tied to your aura? Hmm? Then there'd be good reason to increase the size of it and REALLY make the general the focal point of the army instead of just the guy you send at the other guy to demoralize the enemy.

I think you're onto something fella

Norsca trailer today?

Rev up some campaigns folks, this thread is dead.

>Decide to play dorfs
>Go for a hard faction that I hardly ever do in total war
>Going ok, decide its fine I can't upgrade everything, just focus on a good army
>Take everything in the west, delcare on the one clan while they're away and snipe their 1 settlement.
>Take out gobbos
>Have some money now, trying to figure out how the hell to get to K8P
>Fuck it, warpath. 2 armies slicing through northern clans except the Dwarfs themselves.
>Get K8P. About ragequit after learning the """""special"""" building is a fucking defensive building. It also offers 4 exp but who cares, I have another province set up for recruitment and in a better location.
>Trudge through, vampires get in my business, think I'll show them what for.
>They raze my unprepared settlements, spreading corruption, chaos invades.
>Want to quit and start as dwarfs instead.
>Fuck it. 15k per turn 4 armies, still doing badlands shit.
>Finally everyone goes north, rape vamps, 20k per turn, 6 armies, slayer king gets to kill Archeon.
It was fun. Losing the edge and coming back was fun. I had to build emergency military buildings in that province, then those failed and I had to do it in the rib peaks and that almost failed as well since vamps razed the minor settlement.
Finally. I can put this shit down for a while and play something that won't keep me up until 9am.

what's the hardest faction in FoTS lads

All ricemunching nips are the exact same.

I have no idea whether this is Veeky Forums shitpost racism or real racism anymore.

How to play wood elfs? I always played Empire or dorfs and there was always someone to attack. As wood elfs i just sit in my tree and waiting for shit happens but amber just run out of it. What i should aim for? Which units are best for?

I've been trying to play wood elf mini campaign as durthu. Shits fucked. hate fighting elves. hate being elves. arrows flying fucking everywhere. shitsux

>linking to wrong previous thread

Previous thread:

Tomorrow is coming

holy fuck this shitty FoTS rng naval combat is awful, practically all of it is constant broadsiding from a distance since closing in would mean risking your ships exploding or retreating because of shitty morale, and the harder the difficulty you play on the more your ships seem to explode.

what is this, STUFF?

More ritual stuff, unlocks a wallpaper of a horned rat amid warpstone. Keyword is "overrun"

Tsu for Tsuffering

Wait, why would a Witch Hunter need to write and ask the fucking Huntsmarshal of all people to ask for permission to purge someone he thinks is possessed? The Huntsmarshal isn't even affiliated with the Order of the Silver Hammer and any Witch Hunter has more than adequate authority to just have the guy executed, or at least clapped in irons and carted off to a temple.

Witch Hunter probably knows damn well what he's dealing with here. The letter may have been intercepted judging by the scratch marks, perhaps the recipient of the message was supposed to understand what he was hinting at rather than outright say it.

Why else would he send this letter to the Huntmarshall, after all?

When can I remove Mongol

In TW China, Mongol removes YOU

F-fug, guess I'll have to join the Golden Horde then

Hey guys, I drew this up in 2 minutes using only my body fluids. How's it look?

what is that?a chaos daemon?

warpstone and a poorly drawn reddit rat

Elves need to get their forest under control or else i'll have to burn it down.

time to remove peepeepoopoo and the knife ears

SKAVEN FUCKING WHEN?!

When the Imperium of Rat sends more Rat Marines onto Terra to enforce Extermiratus.

Why is he dressed like Han Solo? Is it supposed to be a hint that Total Star Wars is in the making?

How does LoS work in warhammer? I'm currently playing with empire and was wondering whats the ideal ratio for ranged units, I currently have three stacks of ranged units in full party. They don't seem to shoot over my infantry troops most of the time and i'm not sure what am i missing? Should i just just ignore crossbows and set powder units in the vanguard?

We live in the future now, being dressed like Han Solo is just normal.

That has to be a Verminlord

get back to the real general you pigfuckers.

boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/thread/182168229#bottom

Why is it that every time I play a human faction I'd rather not confederate with anyone and just have alliances and trade deals?

post folder plz

dont buy warhammer 2

Why not?

Thanks to your post i will unironically buy it two times

Preordered already.

okay

Just start acting as horde and go raiding Badlands. Make sure you have built garrison after economical buildings and hire some good tree lord, and disband him if you don't have any immediate threats. Rehire him for free when somebody starts moving towards your settlement.

Speaking about Badlands, just go deep and start raiding settlements far from Orc-Dawi frontlines. Don't DoW every Orc tribe, some of them will be your involuntary allies because of infighting between tribes. Bloody Handz and Greenskins should be enough. Use Waystalker to scout ahead and to not run into some scary stack.

You're not my real Dad, don't tell what to do.

What's allah's opinion on girls loving other girls?

It's hot, so it's okay.

>tfw no sci-fi TW

is there like an archive or something with all the memri reaction images?

so far I have like 10 but I'm sure there's more

He's not asking for permission, he's reporting what the madman said and is asking to think if it's appropriate to start doing something about it on the marshal's end

And that's how Yazidi was born.

No idea, I just get them from here.

Skaven are rats not mice

LONG LIVE THE WARRIORS OF ISLAM

Rats are not real you mongoloid

Reminder that the best things in any total war game are the insults when you click on an enemy army in Medieval 2.
>stop zat you ombecile!
>was it your brother I killed? you all look arike to me
>begone, you are not mein kaiser

>click on enemy gobbo
>Let me think about it... NO!

random memri tv screenshots taken out of contex

last time I played M2 I distinctly remember having the xenophonia mod installed (makes some factions speak in their actual languages)

and every time I clicked on french armies the snobbish bastards always replied

>parle vous français? ...non? ...imbecile

To be fair, 90% of Memri doesn't make much more sense even in context.

>campaign map constantly shits the bed
>switch games
>keeps doing so

I'm fucking tired mane

>spam click move(on the ground) with a ship for laughs
>Admiral repeats his lines for several minutes.
>hear "Ship cannot go there" while I spend time developing my settlements

heh

that's pretty accurate

i've been trying to do tosa legendary and its brutal

>no issue pre-ordering games since have plenty of money and its no risk for me
>despite this CA has been so absolutely fucking abysmal with their content reveal for TWWH2 that I'm not even remotely interested pre-ordering
They really managed to fuck this one up something majorly. The only interesting thing they've shown was the campaign flyover. Apart from that its all rat memes or otherwise boring, uninspired shit. Seriously, I literally give my money away for garbage all the time and they couldn't even garner enough interest for me to pre-order a game from one of my favorite series of vidya.

Fuck you doing CA you incompetent retards.

Total War: ANTZ

God; I remember being in a huge ant phase when that movie came out.
Got really mad how easily the atns got owned by the termites.

No, there will not be a game about China.

Termites are bro-tier, fuck ants.

Total War: Mythology when?

crossbows can shoot over your infantry but they can't really hit a melee unless they're on a hill and are bit further behind the infantry line to be able to see and arc their shots in, The same for gunners. So hills are important, if you don't have a hill you can always flank.

You can shoot up a hill but you'll be at a disadvantage if the enemy have more ranged.

Crossbows are good because they have that arcing ability and they're generally better against enemy skirmishers or lighter faster cav, while hand gunners have a harder time shooting over allies heads but can put pain on armored units.

For hand guns if you have elite infantry you can purposefully leave small gaps in your line in which the enemy will try to surge through, and these corridors are great choke points with which your missiles can fire into the enemy crowd, but you have to make sure the infantry units don't break.

vidya card drivers.

Any historyfag here? I want to kick your ass

Watch out guys we have a badass here

الفتيات لا يمكن أن الحب الفتيات الأخرى

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

One can only dream

best nasheed coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=Dvy-AFd4jRk

Posting superior song for soldeirs of allah
youtube.com/watch?v=eOJ9hq65-Ko

>MUJAHEDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIN

Every tiem.

SUPERIOR bosnia sonk

youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU

>Still 5 parts of the ritual left.

I really hope they aren't saving the trailer for last.

*cracks knuckles*
Well well well well well... look what the chickens dragged in... caCAW... heh... you a long way outta your element, fantasyboi...
*reaches for Osprey illustrations*