/felmg/ - Felmyst General

Soon™
Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out soon.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>What is the appropriate faction to choose?
strawpoll.me/13376439

>If we do end up rerolling, what class are you going to play?
strawpoll.me/13376455

>What time is it going to come out???
Soon, they're going to release it quietly so that the server isn't flooded with players so that people can get a clean head start.

>I'm sick of leveling!
TBC leveling is easier than vanilla, more exp for quests and less exp required to hit 60.

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1JSQSGKtHQ
streamable.com/ybhrl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Warmane.

Spitfire, A.K.A Pigfire
Shillfire
Shitfire
Oinkfire
Spitshit
Pigfat
Fatfire
Pigshit
Shitflare
Shitfat
Fagfire
Pigfag
Shitfag
Oinkfuck
Shitpig
Spitnig
Nigfire
Skeetfire
Hogfire

Guys, we have to do something about this right now
How do we convince /ourguy/ to not play on Alliance?
The Horde NEEDS /ourguy/
>youtube.com/watch?v=l1JSQSGKtHQ

/elyg/ is absolute cancer

>gummyshills

Hello @spitifre can I have the official spitfire guide to healers in TBC?

You'll learn to love me.

*beats you up*

everything works :tm:

Please tell me Alex isn't really going to play on Alliance. I got all the way through Horde's quests before starting Shimmering Flats, since that's when both factions start to "merge" in questing, and I stopped playing at that point so I wouldn't be burned out from rolling Alliance. Am I really going to have to go through Horde questing again just to avoid him?

But wait! Mandate of Heaven is going on Horde! So if I want to avoid them, then I need to roll on Alliance. But they're going to assrape Alex as soon as he steps foot into Redridge, which means that if I choose to go to Redridge, I will be assraped by association. This means the only possible answer to avoid everything is to play Horde.

Fucking Alex. He fucking ruined everything. He's rolling Alliance? He's ruined everything for me. Fuck that balding manlet gymrat.

"I got glad in 2's"

very impressive senpai

Alex is not a balding manlet...
He has a thick hairline and is 6'2" with low bodyfat...
You should be honored to even play on the same faction as /ourguy/ if you plan on rolling Alliance...

It suck, I was looking foward to camping that piece of shit. Still, my hatred for faggot elves was the primary reason I'm going alliance and I can't abandon that. At least I get to bully him in trade chat.

>But they're going to assrape Alex as soon as he steps foot into Redridge,
MoH may stream snipe him but there is no way those lazy faggots will go somewhere inconvenient like redridge to do it.
Even getting them to go to ashenvale was an achievment on its own, and keep in mind that alex will likely level a little faster than them as he'll have orbiters where MoH will be lonewolf'ing it in between taking screenshots of their belf or whining about no world chat and fishing for (you)s in ghostlands.

who here cant wait to AIMED SHOT

*beats you up*

if only i didnt have some autistic affinity for rolling alliance i'd roll horde just to camp him

>Spell not ready yet
>Spell not ready yet

Good luck with hunter on Gummy's. It's bugged to oblivion.

*feign death*

stop avatarfagging

*beats you up*

>two different reaction faces
>avatar fagging
??? I hope you arent the new janitor

*beats you up*

>13. Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.

are you retarded or just pretending

Reminder if you roll horde this is who you will be playing with.

what to do until release?

fuck off to your containment board shitposter. don't you have fotm kiddy shit to eat up

So what are the chances Warmane uses their fake loginQ scam shekels to endlessly DDOS poor gummy?

Shitpost and decide what you're going to roll. Alternatively, you can try and play another RPG to pass the time. Even better, you can take a shower, get in shape, eat healthily, go outside, meet a nice girl, take her to a coffee shop, then at a later date take her to a movie and grab a snack, then a week later take her to a nice restaurant, drive her to her house, kiss her on her doorstep, and tell her you care deeply for her, but you want to go slow in a world that tries to rush towards the next high, and then you start going on picnics and listening to music festivals and she makes you break out of your comfort zone by making you take a dance class, and before you know it October has arrived, and she's wearing a scarf since the weather has chilled down a bit, and you can see her breath puff in the dim light of streetlamps as she walks beside you, holding your hand tightly so she can keep her fingers warm, but when you both kiss this time, you find yourselves staring into each other's eyes, and you know that now is the time, and you give her another kiss, and then another, and she barely manages to get her door open, clumsily taking her clothes off as you slam the door shut, stumbling your way upstairs with your eyes half-shut to get her onto the bed, where no foreplay is involved as she has been wanting to give herself up to you for so long, she's wet and primed and eager, letting you have her way with her, moaning and calling out your name as her fingernails dig into your back, her legs locking around you, begging you for more while shouting how much she loves you, how much she needs you, how much she adores you, until you finally release deep inside of her, not caring about the risks because this is the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with, and the realization you've found the perfect mate drives you forward, making your refractory period so short you can flip her face-down onto the mattress, fucking her brains out in pure passion.

runescape or black desert can really suck up the hours user

But then how will I play on Gummy?

We all rolling on Northcraft, right?

none of that sounds appealing

no, reminder that if you roll horde, THESE are the """people""" you will be playing with

If it starts with the Zombie Invasion in patch 3.0.2 and stops at patch 3.2.2a, then yes, we are all rolling on Northcraft. If it actually goes into 3.3.0, then it's not worth playing at all.

puddi is a cool dude but tendies is a literal child and a perfect representation of the average MoH player

>le ToC is bad meme
>wanting to skip comfy ICC cuz of one raid
kys

>le pretending or actually being filthy degenerate weebshit man is actually a cool guy

boy, if those are the "cool" guy, i imagine what the cancerous fucktards are like

Back to facebook, kid

back to /a/, subhuman

Puddi is an insecure drama queen faggot (the worst kind of faggot) and is obsessed with "seducing" straight boys in video games which should make no sense and the little petrol huffing gaylord should get a grindr account and stop using private servers to jack off.
However you are correct about tendies.

>getting this mad people don't want you posting your weeaboo shit here

Know your meme didn't teach you what avatarfagging is?

im not him, i just hate weebshits

>Finally decided on race/class/role
Shame it'll be so common - but hey i'm better than most so i'll still stand out

>he still thinks two random faces is avatarfagging

Nobody gives a shit what you like or don't like, you still don't understand the rules you're so gladly posting here so how abouyou refrain from posting until you've spent at least half a year on this site

haha what the fuck man, wrong board faggot

what are you rolling user?

I've been trying to decide for a week now and finally settling on gnome warlock. Still thinking about giving resto druid or draenei enhance shaman a try though.

which part of "im not him" you couldnt comprehend, you filthy chink

Or better yet, end your life so I don't have to read dumb shit like this

if its a warlock/hunter/shaman you made the right choice. Even if its common its needed in high numbers. If its a druid/pally/priest that's okay, good luck. Warrior or mage I sincerely wish you luck. If its a rogue you might want to reconsider.

t. undead rogue, human mage or a belf palie

Which part of 'go back to facebook' are you having problem understanding, you illiterate child

Tauren Prot Warr
Was agonising about choosing the default Horde race for it but after running around on the beta, it really the only combo of animation and aesthetics that i can stomach
Leaning more to male then fem, since the fem faces are dopey as shit

Shame i have to deal with Mulgore

is this one of those "this is an anime site so fuck off" posts? please take this to your home board, degenerate

cringe

best mage race?

mulgore is fine, except for the dwarven dig section holy shit those heals are annoying, and the odd swoop stunning you to death. when the server is busy on launch its probably the best place to be

gnome for pvp

troll for pve

UD

tauren warr is patrician choude my dude, literally the best looking class

too bad im always an #allymissile, but if i had to play horde id definitely go for Tauren

bald male human

>choude
Freudian slip, heh?

horde pve troll
horde pvp ud
ally pve gnome
ally pvp more debatable but probably gnome
ally dont want to deal with bullshit rep grinds human

Did I say anything like that? Please take your Veeky Forums complaints to /qa/ and reddit
>usint cringe
cringe

i-im sorry

too bad gnome is the ugliest race

It's a shame i'm not going Ally this time, but i've already done it twice, once in Retail and then on Nost

If there's ever a LK server i'll be back, since Human DK is 10/10

This reminds me, how the ever-living fuck can there be worgen, pandaren, and goblin death knights?

streamable.com/ybhrl

IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!!

This reminds me, who cares?

the ugliest race by far is blood elves. an aging fag caked in makeup, doused in perfume to cover the stench. fem gnomes by comparison are qt3.14's. male, eh, get a beard to cover the whole face

death knights aren't paladins

Former assistant raid leader of Salty Dogs reporting in.

You guys have 11 days to save up to pay for the tax, I want no excuses this time around ok?

Worgen and Goblins existed before cataclysm lmfao.

Pandaren can't be DK's.

Will the beta roll over or will it be a fresh start?

This isn't funny at all. This made me unreasonably angry.

yes if you have a 70 on the beta you'll have on on release

Fresh start. Everything will be wiped. This means that the character you started leveling up when the open beta was released will be deleted, as will your instant-70. Characters in the closed beta will also be deleted, so no one has an advantage.

>Worgen existed
but they were isolated from everyone?

Instant 70's from beta are staying for the launch on this 1x server.

If you read that and your bullshit detector didn't start pinging I don't know what to say.

roll over, make as many 70s as you can!

are you telling me I beta tested for FREE?

I just tried to sell my elysium account with a warrior with 5 T1 pieces and a thunderlord's. Offered it for $60 and I got nothing but laughed at.
They even told me it's barely worth $5 now.
Fuck you Gummyfags, I can't believe I lost another year of hard work, farming MC just to have it be all in vain because of some ginger nerd. And now nobody will even stick around for BWL since half of guild already left. Hope your server never gets past the launch

yeah dude, im sure ull be allowed to keep your insta 70 hero with free gear and 4 weeks of advance played time
what could go wrong?

fucking mongoloid

No, people who join the beta will be free lvl 70s with 10k gold at launch.

The worgen curse didn't only affect Gilneans. The curse has existed since vanilla, perhaps even before then. You kill worgens in darkshire and silverpine. You could argue that non Gilnean worgens were all feral, but to that I'd just say that their transformation into undeath brought back a bit of their sanity or some bullshit.

Read their release post on the forum

imagine being you, holy shit

but the playable worgen are from Gilneas

just as the playable goblins are from that one island in bumfuck nowhere

>prot
Join a guild now if you want to raid.

come on user, lets just agree that blizz are incompetent fucktards who stopped giving any fuck about the lore past wotlk(and arguably in tbc either, what a dogshit expansion lorewise)instead of trying to justify their fuck ups

Except your goblin doesn't start on the island and your worgen doesn't start in Gilneas as a death knight. You could make up whatever back story you want for your character. It's not even remotely unreasonable that worgens and goblins can be death knights considering both were relevant in the world and plentiful before cata.

I'm all for shitting on blizzard and their world of rectons, but worgen/goblin DK's is not an inconsistency by any stretch of the imagination.

Would any of you mind posting your ui? I'm looking for inspiration.
Also is healbot a good idea or bad idea? I don't know a lot about it, I've read that it will gimp me or that it's very unnecessary (then after saying that most suggest grid+clique).
Thank you very much and god bless you.