gematsu.com/2017/07/tekken-7-dlc-ultimate-tekken-bowl-announced
>PS4 Patch Version 1.03
-Changed Revenge Match Restrictions in Online Mode
-Made Adjustments to matchmaking conditions
-Made adjustments to game balance
-Fixed bugs related to some customization items

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYQBInQKoeE
giantbomb.com/articles/aris-aris-bakhtanians-releases-statement-on-recent/1100-4007/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leave JDCR to me

Eliza when?

He looks like the dude from The Raid

for sure. there's just no way for him to win as Gigas

i also didn't know he had a Bob. no idea why he isn't playing him more.

Can anyone out there give me a rundown on Nina's best moves and actually useful strings? Thanks.

She's so fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=BYQBInQKoeE

Practice.

Maybe he thinks he can be the first to do well with Gigas?

>Dotoring

WHEN CAN I BUY HER REEEEEEEEEE

Sorry man but Harada went from "In 30 days" to "Maybe this month".

When did he ever say "in 30 days"? It was always "after 30 days," and no, they are not the same thing.

When is dlc?

Jesus Christ Steve is broken in this. He's honestly more unga than fucking paul

At what ranks do people start skipping their animations? I'm going to break down and unga it up as Feng if I have to watch one more goddamn Alisa animation.

Never. It straight up depends on the type of person you're playing against.

I always make people watch my intro and also when I win. And when I accept a revenge match I wait until the last 2 seconds

what character should I pick if I cant be bother to learn juggle combo?
Kuma or Jack?

I know you're just trying to piss me off, but it's working.

Jack or Kazumi.

RAKKKKKIIIII
KROWY DAIYO

WHEN YOU FUCKING SHITS

If I get the Bryan intro for Kuma, I'm going to let it roll. It's too cool not to

>worth 10 dollars on fantasy bracket

lmao good luck faggot jdcr is worth 20 times as much as you

If you play Kuma you will definitely learn juggles, you just won't be performing them.

Next time I see my opponent picks King I'm dashboarding. Fuck that character and the brain dead retards that pick him.

Gigas is really good bruv if I'm being honest yeah really good I fink on playin im

i normally let it play, makes it more exciting, plus they can see my costume, and it encourages them to let there's play so i can see their costume too. i only skip in revenge matches

>and it encourages them to let there's play
No, it makes them think you're a faggot.

i play alisa anyway, so they already do, can't be helped, and double anyway i like faggots

I need someone to main besides Jack. Someone who is fast but not cheap. Who should I try?

Need advice on a new character to pick up, new to fighting games in general, picked Claudio and Dragunov before and got a decent amount of matches on both but neither really clicked for me.
Looking for someone with inputs that aren't too extreme like Mishimas or Lee or some of that shit, tried Bob but I didn't like him either.

preasu herpu.

kazumi aparently

Is T6 Bob the most broken character in Tekken history?

Try Feng. Also, check out "Avoidingthepuddle" on youtube. Dude isn't the greatest, but is really damn good at teaching. Just don't take any aggressive comments of his seriously. He fucks around a lot

Asuka.

any Jin players in here know whether or not there is any benefit to using d+1+2 vs b+1?
Both enter the zen shit but its a lot harder to do the 12 one on a pad

He's the reason I was able to reach ~50 wins on both Claudio and Dragunov, he's pretty good at giving you the goods, but he just said "pick a character you like" in one of his videos so I checked Lee and I wanted to cry because of how hard it is to perform combos with him.

Feng looks alright
I heard Asuka is really CH-oriented, is that okay for someone who started less than 2 weeks ago?

I really don't find them aggressive. I feel you're kind of a bitch if you can't take some shit like that.

>Someone asks question
>Someone gives answer + a youtube guide so said person won't have to ask a lot of questions in the future
>"REEE SPOONFEED"

Kill yourself anytime.

She is very defense focused, but I think that forces you to learn the game more, rather than just mashing your way to victory. She also has very easy execution, which also makes her good for new players.

Alright /tekgen/ y'all have my attention - I need a new game to obsess over(used to be Overwatch - now I'm done with team based games). I used to compete on local tourneys in college for Tekken 6:

>Is the new game worth it?
>PC/PS4
>recommended fight stick?
>Law still OP?
>is it okay to main Law or Miguel yet?

yep don't take aris too seriously lol
giantbomb.com/articles/aris-aris-bakhtanians-releases-statement-on-recent/1100-4007/

>Anime poster adds nothing to discussion
Like pottery

Yeah I get what you mean, playing Claudio I just focus on rushing down until my opponent makes a mistake and lets me get a hit in, haven't learned much now I look back on it.

I'll give her a shot tonight and see how it goes, thanks senpai.

there are some differences but you don't really need to worry about it, b+1 is fine
and better in some circumstances since he steps backwards

>new game worth it
Yes
>PC or PS4?
PC if you can.
>recommended fight stick
You don't need one at all but if you're looking to try one, get a Hori Rap 4
>Law still op?
Never was.
>okay to main law or Miguel?
Yes.

Do you like Tekken enough to get a new game and play with people?
Pc is better, but lacks the ability to change the soundtrack for stages
play a pad, nerd
No
Main who you want. Game's fairly balanced overall

b+1 moves you a bit back
d1+2 moves you a bit forward

It's not like we have any information in the OP that every thread uses or anything, and you certainly couldn't tell anyone to read this nonexistent OP. Besides, people who are totally incapable of doing the slightest bit of independent research always stop asking stupid questions if you just answer them once.

Mocking laughter from an anime girl is actually the most appropriate response to someone thinking Bob was "the most broken character ever"

Is there any info in the OP for that specific question which was asked? No? Ok.

wait... you can play this shit on keyboard?

I don't got many friends into fighting games anymore (not after college) - how's the online community?

yeah but if you press the next button fast enough he doesn't even have time to move, which is why I was wondering if there's really any difference

b+1 moves back and avoids highs for some time
d+1+2 moves forward and may avoid some moves but not consistently
b+1 takes 5f to enter the stance and d+1+2 takes 10f to enter, so if you wanted to do his 1+2 launcher if would take 5f longer from d+1+2, plus the startup of the move itself

>character overviews
I can see why you're so intent on defending being a useless retard.

>rematch
>middle of match where both players are clearly pressing buttons
>syncing
>connection lost
What the fucking hell man I just want to finish 2 matches in a row tekken

Have you ever been so autistic you got mad at someone for answering a question in a general?

get that bong water out of you skull you stoner it's the internet how can anyone be aggressive lololol 420

oh shit and can you buffer the 1+2?

You could play it on keyboard if you wanted, a wired pad would be good

The online is good, but keep in mind that most players will be bad/mashers. Could get matches here though

not sure

I want to keep playing Asuka but I don't like defensive characters too much.

Any suggestions for characters I should try?

Either learn some aggressive style, or try other characters out

Post magic titties to save the thread from retarded arguments.

non defensive characters

Can I be a flashy *teleports behind u* stylin on niggas with Master Raven? Or will I get blown up if I try her fancy moves

>want to get better so decide to watch high level play

>they're too high level and just do safe pokes and footsies because nobody's gonna do gimmicky shit that'll get them rekt

>get my ass handed to me online by gimmicky shit

Josie or Lars?

>Want to play Asuka
>Masturbate to her instead

hmmmm

I can get behind that.

Why the fuck does Dragunov have so many insane lows? I thought the point was that lows were high risk, but he can just throw them out like a fucking retard and get huge rewards off of them for little to no risk.

>not doing both

What a pleb.

lars, unless you wanna tell your parents you're gay

>responding to tripfags
>playing the faggy animu protag is less gay than playing the qt

kill yourself

Is there anyone out there who does video reviews of submitted matches?

That's what you get, faggot.

Anyone found any cool Dragunov tech?

They're pretty reasonable. Look at the frames.

>fight a josie
>he has 0 fundamentals
>entire practice routine consists of doing that one combo every homo player uses
>I make one mistake and get launched
>half my hp is gone
>he makes several mistakes and I punish, but my char is honest so it takes at least 4 or 5 juggles depending on how much I poke to kill
>I make one more mistake
>I'm dead
go tell your parents you're gay or play someone honest/10

God damn, what a little bitch

Stop being a cuck and learn the matchup.

Obvious bait

There are no honest characters in Tekken, fuck off with this meme already

0/10

>but my char is honest
Your character is trash it would seem

>tfw my laptop can hardly keep the game stable at 60 fps on the lowest settings so it drops inputs constantly
feels frustrating man

I can't play against these fucking faggots that just turtle the whole game and base their entire gameplay off of le epic whiff punishing
Literally what the fuck do I do against these cock suckers?

I don't post here much anymore, but from what I've seen the new generation of tekken players, is made up of whiny bitches. Sure that post may be bait, but it's only believable because the rest of the examples of the player base are so similar.
I'd love to see some of these posters on cam in tournament.

>Am getting absolutely demolished online with Asuka
>Take a break and have a quick fap to her
>All of a sudden beating a bunch of people

Is this the secret to getting good

do the same thing they are doing

You should just get the ps4 version at that point if you don't want to wait until you can get a better pc/laptop. Save up for a better pc/laptop in the meantime.

Bait and move around them. Stop being a bitch, if you're getting beat by something it's obviously a good strat against you. Not to mention whiff punishing is fundamental. Take the time to learn how to acknowledge that and maybe then you can get your panties unbunched and do some damage.
I don't get how in any universe keeping a good defense and punishing mistakes is bad. Get gud

Maybe I'm not fapping to her enough, I'm still shit.

Finally got back to brawler.
Not sure who I should try out next, thinking maybe Alisa or something. Wish Eliza was out so I could try her

yea but newer players have to fight people online who have been playing for years

legacy players didn't grow up with an online mode so while they were learning they didn't get stomped on by pros

its difficult enough to learn my own character

the fact of the matter is, every josie player knows that one broken combo that does half your life and its accessible from like a million different launchers