"MIGHT COME OUT IN 2020"

But people who pre-order have to pay the full amount in advance.

Is this only legal in the US or in the civilised First World as well?

Is the interior still an ugly tablet front and center ?

It's not out yet are you fucking kidding??? That thing will never see production.

SCREENSHOT THIS

yes and this time its some shitty f1 styled steering wheel so you know its going to have a tiny as shit steering radius and will weigh 3000+ lbs
so much for being a 'roadster'
why not called it the tesla model R or some shit

>ugly
lol no

also, there are two tiny displays imbedded in the dash as well

Apart from the steering wheel it's okay I think. But I do need gauges infront of me and not on the center console alone

>ugly
lol yes
you aren't doing well to prove your point either by using a prerender with no details

>what's a prototype?
they made it like that to look edgy and cool, highly doubt the steering wheel will look like that when/if it comes out in 2020

Think the specs will be different as well? Because right now both Tesla and SpaceX are running on loans, media hype, sperm and luck alone. Doubt that the car will be 200k like it is now

That type of rendering would be impressive in 2000.
But honestly it just looks like Tesla is hiring dropouts now.

>>what's a prototype?
>they made it like that to look edgy and cool
they're not going to make a prototype car with completely different steering wheel and steering rack, investing money to test the car around that parameter if they just end intending on changing it anyways
edgy and cool are probably the worst buzzwords you can puke up to prove a point

this is what the neo-nsx should have looked like desu

I think they went for a look but failed. Not sure what that look was though

That's ugly as fuck.
It's fuck hueg.
It looks like a cross over.

>that steering wheel
>isn't even a roadster
>$200k
But I guess it can go very fast 1-2 times, before the batteries want to explode.

>that steering wheel
>steering wheel
>wheel

We all know it's just to play vidya on the console while the car does the driving.

>car has no soul. I'll drive combustion till the day I die

Looks too fucking sterile and boring.

Who the fuck designed this?

didn't mean to green text that.

Your sins are forgiven. Go in peace to love and serve the LORD.

Supercar by 2020?

literally KITT steering wheel...

I honestly believe Tesla os. Paying people to shill here. It's far from being a good brand and it has never been revolutionary. Not even in self-driving cars. But the media says it is. There's a reason behind that.

Tesla is going to kill their resale if they keep pushing these white leather interiors. They look like hell in a few months.

Looks nice IMO. *VERY* modern Mazda looking.

full deposits for founders edition, or 20% deposit for standard edition.