/bbg/ - Bloodborne General - bet you wont read this

Jolly co op Edition

Got parried : >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

jdeberge.deviantart.com/gallery/
imgur.com/a/U1Sfm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PURGE FILTH

I did read it you cheeky son of a bitch

source me that picture fool. I wanna see if there's more of that weird ass art style

Arxis you should run the glyph to farm it, it'll go much faster then srrc. You can summon me for the bosses if you want it to go quicker

the author has made other BB/DS stuff, but most of his work is eh

jdeberge.deviantart.com/gallery/

To anyone looking for cooperative play, be aware there is a person in these threads who likes to join games unannounced. To all hosts, if you summon a character by the name of Segalt (or, if you're displaying online ID, GEN-Galinthias), be aware that it is not the person you communicated with in the thread.

Thanks, and happy hunting!

Im about to get off for a little, just wanted to do a quick elder kill, but I'll be back later on

How the hell do you get back to the top of the Research Hall? I died after moving the stairs with 100,000 echoes and I can't fucking find the way back to that horde.

The lower door unlocks because of bad level design

The balcony door? That's still locked for me.

Okay dude, when you wake up at the Research Hall at the lantern, go up the stairs, look right. There is an open door. Take the elevator and go back up.

They're gone though. Died anyway to some fuccboi hiding behind a door who shot me twice in the back and scythed me while I was still shocked.

ur momma

Are you fucking blind

Is there a rip of the eerie scream after you do a visceral attack?

>no stares

has anyone here tried popping Blood of Adeline before talking to all the talkable sackheads in here ?

Play on the guy who lost his eyes in the puddle.

Thats a long way for a shit bit

LADS

There I was, enjoying a peaceful snooze after having purged the insolent vile filth known as Virgil007 when out of nowhere a hired bag man spirited me away to the darkest chamber pot that is Cainhurst Castle! They stripped me of my garb and STOLE MY WHEEL.

This is an emergency SOS broadcast on the beckoning frequency "choonk"! Officer in need of immediate assistance!

Ringing

Wait, what scream?

Anybody want to help me have a go at Orphan? Ringing at lighthouse hut, pass bbg

Sure thing, be ringing in 1 minute

Love the Wheelblood, re-ringing

Thanks, I'm reringing myself. Wheel is handy for coop since you can just kill yourself super easy and be back at full vials.

MY SINCEREST THANKS FOR THE BOLD RESCUE, LADS.

MAY THE GOOD BLOOD GUIDE YOUR WAY

Good game, shame about our tagalong.

The shortcut door on the ground floor should be open. Take the elevator up till you find the stairs and follow the path back up. You remember the area lining the wall, where you drop off onto the Failures stairs after pushing the lever? I know my description isn't the best, but you should be able to find it. The area can get confusing after switching.

Thank you! Dang, first time I beat Kos is first time I meet them. Your character's great and I learnt the noble curtsy from you

Yeah he's the thread's resident shitposter, sadly.

I've never found Patches before in the chalice dungeons.

The shitposter actually trolls co op now? Who is it

Why does he have so many legs, has the artist never seen a spider before?

A certain person who has a really bad reputation in these threads for stealing coop sessions.

>died to Celestial Emissary
>twice

big guy doesn't stagger for the visceral, does he

>shitposting just died down
>shitposter tries to bring it back
Why do you do this?

> He's back
Kosm save us from this dramawhoring faggot.

I'm fairly sure its just Segalt fucking around at this point, its pretty pathetic.

> He's still this assblasted
My sides and the heavens are one.

You seem pretty keen to point fingers at people, given how this is an anonymous board. Just give it a rest, for fuck's sake. Everybody is tired of your shitposting.

> shitposting a shitposter
what happens when this reaches critical mass?

>h-he's the shitposter, not me!
guy are you fucking serious

Man these threads really went to shit lately. Thanks, Segalt. Is it really so fucking difficult to post when you want to coop?

b8 for the shitposter. Give me (you)s you pathetic little vermin.

>this shitflinging and screeching all over again
Lordy lord it's been more than a week, why do you feel the need to revive this

> I AM ANGER
> THIS IS CAUSED BY NOT ME
shitposting of this caliber belongs in a museum.

>anti-Segal tags

All you need to do is wait for the second guy. He's a fun dude to have around, wildcards always are.

Ahh tis... Or some say tism..

THIS IS A COMFY GENERAL, GUYS
COMFY DEAD HOURS, PLEASE.

POST FAVOURITE WEAPON.

fuck off I do what I please

He's pretty obnoxious and his behavior causes this thread to erupt in shitstorms, so I've got little sympathy for the guy. Not sure how hosts are supposed to know to wait if only one person responds to their request, but whatever.

Really not looking forward to this being the norm of /bbg/, I'll tell you that.

Whirligig

> I AM ANGRY
> ANGRY ABOUT SEGALT
> THEREFORE THIS THREAD ERUPTS INTO SHITSTORM BECAUSE OF NOT ME
ADVANCED SHITPOSTING.

What are you doing?

Post wallpapers. Mobile/desktop, anything goes.

>POST FAVOURITE WEAPON.
>Str and PvE
Whirly (Axe as support)

>Skl and PvP
Rakuyo (with Saif as support)

>Tinge and Gank hunting
Bloodletter (with Axe as support)

>Vanilla only
LHB

Steering into the skid.

Some guy on Reddit made these. There are quite a few, so here's the imgur:
imgur.com/a/U1Sfm

Keep spazzing out, you'll prove him wrong.

I'm not sure how good the resolution/quality is on pic related, but I'll post it.

>shitposter showing up in my comfy hours

AWAY AWAY

Shut up about Segalt, holy shit. Why is it so easy to derail /bbg/?

Yep, whenever we come together the collective attention span goes to shit 'cause we gotta embrace the memes.

Best glyph to farm OOS bloodtinge gems? The fastest ones in the OP have an issue where the watcher gets stuck in the ceiling. Total bullshit

My personal theory is that the Yharnam we play through in game is a dream. Not like "it was a dream all along" but just another real physical dream like the Nightmare Frontier.
I believe that the real Yharnam does have a hunt and does have a beast problem, but on the night of the full moon this dream Yharnam is created. Whether people in the real world are aware of it or not I don't know.
The people in the dream are real though. Whether they are alive in the dream and in the real world, or physically pulled into the dream like ourselves I'm not sure. They know the hunt is on and they know strange things happen during the hunt, which is why they try to stay indoors.
This dream Yharnam lasts until someone ends the hunt. The hunt needs to be ended because the night goes on and the hunt goes on and regular people are suffering because of it.
I think the Moon Presence creates the Yharnam dream on the night of the full moon. It seems to like hunters so it might create the dream so that proper rune-inscribed hunters can be made, or so hunters have a good place to hunt. When the dream ends it gets a new hunter, or at least it would if Gehrman would stop killing them.

>Why is it so easy to derail /bbg/?
Because they discord posters have been circle jerking for so long that people are starting to get super-tired of it, so just one example in a thread is like setting light to a powder keg that has been slowly filled with black powder over time.

Anyone farming Abyssals that aren't Heavy?

>when you finally beat HBLB and finish unlocking all the chalices
Finally, I can get to grinding

Out with your conspiracy theories again, huh, Lucy? There is no circlejerking discord. You're imagining things

You don't have to take my word for it. The state of the general is proof enough on it's own.

Beast Cutter
184+(184*1.795*.85)*1.248 = 579+30

184+(184*1.795*.85)*1.272 = 591+15
295+7

184+(184*1.795*.85)*1.239 = 575+30
287+15

Whirligig Saw
190+(190*2.07*.85)*1.248 = 654+30

190+(190*2.07*.85)*1.272 = 666+15
333+7

190+(190*2.07*.85)*1.239 = 649+30
324+15

Loading up on FRC Loran Silverbeast Rating 19s might not be a bad idea if you hate farming Abyssals. Looks like they might even be better than elemental Temperings.

Can somebody help me with laurece on ng+?
Ringing at Hunter's Nightmare lamp

Pass?

Booting up, what's the pass?

bbg202

Thanks, ringing

you talking about naapatbx?

tip: roll a few times under him, the body will get unstuck. also circle round hm so his back faces the entrance.

I haven't played BB recently due to being busy and Dota 2 battle pass and thus haven't been in the general much but
I never got around to making a post thank you for being my favorite general /bbg/
Mostly just because this general has always been so damn comfy and nearly everyone is so friendly and helpful and stuff
You guys are all great and I hope you have wonderful days
Happy hunting

Reminds me of the Scourge Beasts in Central Yharnam. They almost always fall through the floor when you kill them on the stairs.

>comfy
>helpful
I don't know what fucking /bbg/ you were in but it wasn't this one.

It looks cooler

A MAN OF TASTE I SEE

Magic in bloodborne doesn't exi-