/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Live Letter next week!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d82504e50bab50729ff7eb104ac7e9d71e752890

>4.01 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/33efbf65a7c6b86b3c62816b7a75523012584b54

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/TfJS64vm

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/HuaAJ6wM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please use the correct pastebin next time

pastebin.com/raw/HuaAJ6wM

*blocks your path*

how the fuck does vanity work in this game?

so you have to get a master book in order to learn a level 30 recipe for making the glamour prisms. but the only way to use the master book is to be level 50 in that class. so you're seriously telling me that i have to hit level 50 in every single crafting class that i want to make gear for?

I used an updated one that was linked in a previous thread, but okay

no, they're tradeable. you either get a friend who is a crafter to make them, or buy them off the marketboard.

is this ippiki

Glamour is unlocked AT level 50.
Crafting classes ALL work off of each other and you can have all of them on one character with absolutely no downsides.
In this game it doesn't exist to just level 1-3 crafters. If you want to craft, you're leveling ALL of them.

that one is missing the mateus ls yo

That one specifically removes an active linkshell from the Mateus server. You also used to the same OP image so you're not a different person.

First of all, if you want to craft gear worth anything you should be level 50 in every crafting class ANYWAYS, to reap the cross-class ability benefits.

Secondly, yes you must get the master books to craft even the glamour prisms. However you can always buy the prisms off the market board, you don't have to be a crafter to be able to "transmog" your gear. Most people just buy the prisms anyways.

(You use a prism to show the appearance of the piece you want over the look of the piece youre wearing. You keep both pieces but you consume the prism.)

*memes in Scandinavian*

This is how I imagined the WoL vs Lyse on the Rhalgr statue would be since I was playing MCH

*screenshots your alt*

idc dudes i just made the thread since we were almost at bump limit and at image cap

>270meme WAR
>dies to a single orb during the sword race in SusEX
>blames the healers that he got 1-shot due to being retarded

When will this idiocy end?

I want to BLACKED this stupid aura

Pretty much me in frontlines right now.

*memes in spic*

>big bad is a katana collector weeb ass fucking loser
>enjoying new Samurai class and enjoying fighting him with my own weeb ass collection of katanas
>deep down want a gun collector boss so I can go MCH vs MCH instead

MEANWHILE, IN KUGANE /XIVG/...

>of the silver full of piss

thats fucking stupid, so either spend 6k a piece per prism, beg your friends to give you one, or spend dozens of hours grinding crafts just to transmog.

elzn

All Lalafells please report to for headpatting!

Fuck off spic, sincerely Meria Athera.

>be me
>get a PS4 Pro
>get the free trial of FFXIV
>game crashes constantly and gives the generic ce-34878-0 error message
wat do?
wat do?

>he undercuts by 5k

>or spend dozens of hours grinding crafts just to transmog.
Dude lmao prisms are a level 30 craft that anybody can fucking do.
WAAA I HAVE TO LEVEL UP A CRAFTER TO CRAFT holy shit dude just quit and find another game

you don't even get the option to use them until 50 no matter how you get a fucking glamour prism

ITT: shit tanks

Going on a date with a cute older elezen in a yukata through Kugane who was shocked to find out you're single too?!

Are you level 50 and have glamouring unlocked?

6k should be nothing to you then, if you know how to save/spend your gil.

And if you do end up spending the dozens (and dozens) of hours grinding crafts, you'll be making so much money you dont even have to make them yourself, you can just buy them anyways.

Some prisms dont even cost that much, but if thats too much for you to handle then choose what you want to glamour more wisely. Its been in the game since 2.1 and considering there used to be FIVE PRISMS PER TYPE OF ARMOUR/WEP INSTEAD OF ONE, its easier than ever.

Meet me at the top of kugane tower for the succ on Gilgamesh

And you're missing any sense of sincere morality but we don't complain when you don't update that.

>270fags don't realize that all the mana the healers waste rezzing their retarded asses could have been spent dealing better DPS instead

Quit being retarded and making me carry you.

>182216190
>182215694
awful bait

>Gilgamesh
If only you were on Balmung

He means dozens of hours grinding to get a crafter to 50. Because you do have to be 50 to get the Master Weaver book, as you see in your screenshot above Glamour Prism (Clothcraft).

But you're right, you have to have a job at 50 anyways, so. A little moot.

Male roe's: great, or GREATEST?

kek

this image always gets me

Great.

Femroe > Manroe.

Youre still giving recognition ya salty cunt

Greatest

Right, anyway, this is about the 6th time you've "lol idc man not part of ur drama" made the thread early with the wrong pastebin even if the previous one's had the correct pastebin.

CRUSH MY HEAD
BETWEEN YOUR THIGHS

HOOOOOOOOOLY

>dying
>on content that doesnt even hit you for all of your health even when wearing 270 accessories

maybe try to find something other than shit healers?

no (You) for you

>Getting orbs instead of just killing the sword before any of them hit

how do people get those golden gathering weapons?

Play Animal Crossing

i really don't care about your shit, i just copy/pasted a thing some guy wanted in the pastebin, but i'll be sure to include yours if i ever make another one, so calm your rambunctious tits

>he gets 1-shot by orbs
>he saves ALL of his cooldowns for stormsplitter
Way to make my job harder...

master recipes require you to be level 50 in that craft to use. it might as well be a level 50 recipe. and in order to level a craft you have to level others with it in order to make the materials you need. im not complaining about having to craft to craft, im complaining about having to craft to transmog.

6k a piece is quite a bit when you first hit level 50. and as you progress through the game you're gonna find gear thats better anyway, so it'll add up, especially if you play multiple classes.

uh... wrong general dude

>bitchbreaker muscle dominatrix womyn
>better than roe dads
>ever

fish.

No, pretty sure this is the right general and that was a valid answer to your question

>Koishi and Liora this mad

is your gpu died

Chirp chirp.

Pretty sure they're referring to the fact to get them you need to collect a certain amount of the items in the gathering log.

You've done well, user. Come to me.

that's not the real, it's the fake.

Giant Tank Mom > Giant Tank Dad

Looking for c@s

Don't fish, mine

i didnt ask for this......

>tfw you know they're passively aggressively typing trying to not come off Buttblasted in response right now

I get mad at images on imageboards.
AMA

oh you from the up to the low

im picking FF14 back up to play a friend (and for samurai) and im debating between leveling a new character on his world or just transfering my old character and just jumping straight into samurai. the world id be transferring to has an experience bonus for new players - would it take particularly long to get to 50?

that's a pickaxe...

hehe yes

ITT: bad players in denial

>tripfag is the worst class in the game

Fitting

hey

>tfw he's still mad about his hours of chain reporting the last thread doing nothing

This is the face of people getting caught doing something bad

I still haven't cleared the HW EX primals cause I'm lazy

i'm pretty sure it's the mateus people that keep having to add their linkshell to every thread, but ya, grrrrr, so angry

that's illegal you potate

do you really want to do the MSQ again

>FC doesn't invite me to susano EX
>don't get invited
>see that 2 people that asked for an invite well after me were in the group
>ask leader why I was passed
>"group was full sorry bud"
>know its really because I'm not a member of the FC-clique
>watch FC chat over the next 2.5 hours as I see nothing but complaints about how things around going
>group ultimately disbands and they didn't down him
Am I a terrible person if I have the biggest smile on my face while I watched them shit the bed without me?

>tfw joined the /xivg/ FC on Ultros

This was a massive fucking mistake. I have no one to blame but myself for playing with Veeky Forums.

not in particular. i keep thinking about the quests leading up to Ultima Weapon (never played during Heavensward) and thats the main thing thats deterring me from just starting a new character

Duh, a pickaxe is what you use to mine things!

glowy weapons are luminary, rather easy to get for gathering, check the achieve log and it's basically gather every single thing, crafter version is craft every single thing

I don't think it's actually every single thing in the leveling section, especially now that sb is out, but that's the jist of it
idk ive been thankful enough others have been doing it, my ops would be a lot lamer probably

Same here. Stopped at Ranvana EX when I quit.

Haven't done containment bay shit either and I probably never will.

Should have called him out on it. If you get kicked for a real complaint fuck em.

Shit, meant for

YOU TAKE
LITERALLY EVERY BAIT THESE MONKEYS PASSIVELY THROW OUT
YOU'RE SO FUCKING DENSE

A Dragoon walks into a bar. The rest of his party dodges.

>people play what they enjoy instead of being part of fotm
woah who would've thunk

Mado plays PLD, sandcat plays DRK