FFS world Cup:
youtu.be/-G_PhsAuUzY

KoF XIV Arcade version is Out!

Animated series stuff:
youtu.be/RbVpftt7N5I
youtu.be/HJC0gM9G010

KOFXIV now out on Steam!
store.steampowered.com/app/571260/THE_KING_OF_FIGHTERS_XIV_STEAM_EDITION/

KoF XIV is in the e-sports event by the OCA.
twitter.com/SNKPofficial/status/873134058447839232

Get KoF 98 UMOL in English:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ourpalm.kof98.us

Stuff from the chinese conference:
youtu.be/MJwlFbp4toU

New MSA Extra Ops:
youtu.be/kq7MuHrKvKk

KoF Destiny game trailer
youtu.be/kOTUGI-nrDs

New KOF Chinese manga:
twitter.com/PrettyBakedCake/status/816915802083340288
twitter.com/PrettyBakedCake/status/817381037114171392

New SNK mobile RPG:
game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/newproject/

Latest tournament footage:
youtu.be/dNl_ypNMh5k
youtu.be/dBDcZgcNCzU
youtu.be/-_MVbscJXv8
youtu.be/RT4hkGwe7j4
youtu.be/cmA18dnqNxI
youtu.be/v1JH568QpR0
youtu.be/HwD3v53neA4
youtu.be/gLNqxvNQxQQ
youtu.be/v=WFaLZMTwIjk
youtu.be/xFFq3r0ln10
youtu.be/BV-bjwj5gik
youtu.be/i4zqA4OI5do

DandyJ's beginner guide:
youtu.be/Ye3KVgI1LvU

Community resources:
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/

Discord group:
discord.gg/HYAQYFh

KOFXIV gallery/OST:
pastebin.com/mYwAPcM0

Play older games online on Fightcade. compatible roms DL:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

Links for the Steam Artbook
>PDF drive.google.com/open?id=0B2546QRNPRPxb1VyemE5N25kb00
>jpg mediafire.com/file/758z1r4yzo66w54/KOF_XIV_Steam_artbook.rar

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrsJspY7C3s
bitmapbooks.co.uk/collections/all/products/neogeo-a-visual-history
youtube.com/watch?v=sExC51kZJ_A
events.esports-asia.org/
twitter.com/orochinagicom/status/884323090850820096
twitter.com/orochinagicom/status/884012943595249664
twitter.com/orochinagicom/status/884335597372006401
twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/884398284235603968
twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/884395140919345153
smash.gg/tournament/evo-2017/events/the-king-of-fighters-xiv/brackets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the FFS world cup is on the 15th in Japan which means it will be on the 14th in the evening for burgerstanis. It starts at 3 pm Japan time which is around 11 pm pacific. So hopefully evo for KoF will be over by then. If not the events will overlap.
Also here's PV2:
youtube.com/watch?v=SrsJspY7C3s

The Officially licensed Neo Geo A Visual History book is up for sale. Mega edition is sold out, Collector's edition and regular version are still up.
bitmapbooks.co.uk/collections/all/products/neogeo-a-visual-history

Thanks again for those games. I got rekt pretty hard but it was fun.

ggs yo
it was strange you never tried to use rising tackle with terry though, i even tried to bait it several times but it never came out

It had been a while since we lost a thread before hitting bump limit

Well to be fair it wasn't exactly our fault this time. Those aren't even all of them. I checked the actual thread and the few who mentioned it seem pretty pissed/place it on one particular autist.

there's some bipolar love live fag who goes around being a passive aggressive buttmunch

i heard about him from idolmaster threads strangely enough

What the flying fuck

Arcade version tournament.
youtube.com/watch?v=sExC51kZJ_A

Of course it's a goddamn Love Livefag. Those guys are absolute trouble and or have a 141 and 2/3 chance of being shitters.

Maybe I should try finding rooms again on XIV PC after work. It's pretty discouraging to find a room and see a 4 star player match turn very laggy and not iron out on rematch.

According to a few patches ago they supposedly fixed the bar inaccuracies. Don't know when the last time you went on though.

love live fags just tend to spell 1715457312

Oh, I'm aware I haven't played in weeks while SNK was pushing out patches like madmen. Yeah, I'll give it a shot later. Maybe attempt player matches from here too if anyone's available.

No sympy. Ain't doing them an egg.

Idolmaster was better anyways

Holy shit my sides

kek

>ywn lick mina's tummy

Someone should ask if Xiaohai signed up for link related. Although my guess is probably not since it could've conflicted with other things he was up to. Still not used to seeing XIV at an event by the Olympic Commission of Asia.

events.esports-asia.org/

twitter.com/orochinagicom/status/884323090850820096
what the literal fuck is going on anymore

There might be some truth to that since Jim Bulmer (the gaijin programmer at SNK) liked it or whatever it's called on twitter. Wonder what is really going on. It maybe small, but there's a tiny chance that the person they asked wasn't aware of the panel. Either way, best thing to do is to wait until more info comes out.

Yo, suit Adelheid looks pretty fucking cool. Kinda makes me think of short haired Kain though.

Daaaammn, Adell looks cool liktw that

Hibiki a cute

Sometimes gunsmith confuses me too. Is he known to troll from time to time? At times he says stuff that kinda makes sense like:
twitter.com/orochinagicom/status/884012943595249664

But then sometimes he says stuff like:
twitter.com/orochinagicom/status/884335597372006401

Personally had they gone that route I would not have bought the game. I mean if they had planned less characters maybe, but if they had released 20 out of an intended 50 and left the rest to season passes then I would've called bull shit. It's too much like what capcom is doing even though it may not be to the same Extent. Personally I hate this season pass bullshit. I used to be intolerant of DLC, but now I see good DLC as a bonus to a game, not the majority of the content. (inb4 someone goes in MUH SNK fags are so sensitive/have an inferiority complex/have it out for capcom, no screw you SF and other capcom arcade games were my shit too it's the shitty way they're handling their current fighting games that made me stop supporting them).

I actually agree with your stance on DLC DESU. Good ones add to the complete game, bad ones are what should have been there in the first place.

Also, yeah. Gunsmith occasionally does trolly shit, but not often. He's also more tolerable than a certain someone.

You gotta admit it was a pretty good burn tho

>Gunsmith occasionally does trolly shit, but not often
Oh ok. That clears up the confusion. If I see the post as a joke, then like said, it's a good one. Kek I'll admit that it went over my head. I just hope people know when he's joking (unlike I did).

This is interesting. I didn't know this could be done in arcade versions of games. Then again all my arcade knowledge is from like 20 years ago.
twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/884398284235603968

In the last thread when we were having the discussion about the panel I mentioned that I recalled Atlus tweeting a little while back that they would have some XIV stations at Evo. Since an user earlier linked in the thread gunsmith getting word from an SNK employee stating that they didn't have a panel planned and that they were investigating the situation, maybe the whole scheduling thing was a misunderstanding?
twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/884395140919345153

Forgot to mention, link related is SNK basically confirming that Atlus tweet since SNK stated the same thing, that there will be KoF XIV stations at the Atlus /Sega booth.

Yeah, he looks pretty slick. How wet is Rose?

That sounds reasonable, yeah.

E.T is gonna win EVO!!!!!

that's because he's a ripoff of Kain Just kidding, that's looks pretty cool on em.

It's going to be tough, I predict either him or Xiaohai. I wonder if any other Americans will make top 8 besides Reynald.

wan inch

Romance can make top 8 besides Reynald.

For me top 8 will be:

Xiaohai
E.T
M' (idk if he's going)
DM Baek
Abao
Pako
Reynald
Dakou

But i know shit about the brackets...

M' is in and brackets re in link related.
smash.gg/tournament/evo-2017/events/the-king-of-fighters-xiv/brackets

pg 10

Season passes are cancer, and made me lose a ton of respect for Namco Bandai. Fuck SNK if they ever get the idea to do that.

EVO is going to be so hype

Stop dying

Kill the LoveLivefag

FOUR MORE DAYS.

I bet Athena has severely autistic idolfags as fans.

I want Luong to step on me

Oh, yeah.

>Is he known to troll from time to time?
he tries to play it cute sometimes, yeah, i mean i've known him for a long time internettingly so and he was often saying goofy sarcastic things like almost couple decades back even, or maybe even because i think i've known him since 1997

couldnt beat Rugal unless he only has a 1/3 of his health

fuck this game

Well, that is kind of Rugal's thing. Being a colossal bitch to beat

yeah but still he was so OP mane, has to be possible without any powerups after you lose a credit

computer is also an input reading asshole

Taking the stage, music, and atmosphere which Rugal fight was the best Rugal fight for you?
For me it was '94. Now that I think about it I think I'd arrange them in release order with 94 being #1.