/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

/our guy/ edition

>Latest News
youtu.be/DgaBjPyMtXo?t=1m45s

Double-Gold Quests For 2 Weeks
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20720846/it-is-never-too-soon-for-the-midsummer-fire-festival-7-4-2017

>Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ NA Wild open Tournament
$100 prizepool, games are livestreamed and commentated. The signup deadline is this sunday, so get your entries in
Rules: pastebin.com/5qDhbkLi
Sign Up: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1XfhvpBIVK8rF8P7_EDddWGq4NmiOH9pYvZ_lu463X3aAKw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Discord: discord.gg/hsg
Stream: twitch/hsgtournament

The tournament gives HCT points for the official Blizzard tournaments.

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alright you little NERDS, link me a highlander deck right now!

2nd for Pepe

3rd for Kolento

Salt crystals!

Fresh from Krippazakus!

clips.twitch tv/AdventurousSmokyBottleMikeHogu

SHOTGUN

>see his health
>see his opponent
>oh I know where this is going
Did not disappoint

I'm assuming at random? Otherwise it'd be a druid card choose one.

I should have specified more but I didn't want to clutter the card with text. The way I was thinking when I made it was "Select a minion and it will randomly trade either attack or health" because le ebin stories.

What is it?

Well, drop "any other"
Faceless shambler doesn't say "Choose any other minion," targetted battlecries can't target the minion being played. Just say "Copy a minion's attack or health at random." You could argue it's unclear if it's saying a random minion's attack or health, but as soon as they play it and the target reticle appears, it's clarified, so it's acceptable.

>mage puts you at 10 health
>has this hero power
>draws pyroblast
>nah just play yogg
simply ebin don't ask how i'm playing yogg with 8 mana

Elise

A leggo we all forgot about.

Your not wrong

Nice 400 dust

MY BODY!!

I literally crafted this and pyros fucking gutted when elementals turned out to be a shit tribe and no where as good as discover paladin or quest decks

the first time I played him I dropped a handful of elementals the turn before, was excited to have such a huge ozruk. He then immediately gets sheeped and I never looked back.

Fucking upset that RDU didn't win, fuck man why do the good guys never win

>RDU
>Good guy

Dont forget NA still have 1 hour and a half to complete todays quest for extra gold.

>crafting legos cards day one

Midsummer festival is 2 weeks

I'm a sucker for tribe decks, crafted New deathwing and Chillmaw as well

The event lasts for 2 weeks, retard.

Favourite cards?

Nozdormu is my favourite Dragon, fuck Alex and Deathwing, this guy has given me so many good wins, retards can't handle the 15 second turns and for some reason my opponents doesn't seem to plan in advance even the turn after I've played it or later.

If there was a 1 mana spell that always start in your hand and was Nozd effect applied the whole game, i would craft it golden and play it in every single deck.

Why don't you like him, he's a real human bean

>pirate warrior again
>rope every single turn
>get Tar Lord from Hallucination
>win
>a recent opponent wants to be your friend
>"you should die, see you in hell"

I love miracle rogue

I quit for several months

Come back and the first thing I face is a mage and who draws pyroblast perfectly from primordial

I hope this game dies soon

He shit talks people on twitter for being lucky. See him insulting Pavel over twitter like a kid. Granted nothing he says is wrong but he comes across as an immature brat in the way he states his opinions.

First golden lego I ever unpacked. Also, he has gotten me so many wins in basically every paladin deck I play. Weenie paladin, control paladin, murloc paladin, egg paladin, dragon paladin, he's just so damn versatile.

People who willingly play Pirate Warrior don't have the right to be angry at anyone.

Good job user.

I want to play him so bad, but I don't have Tyrion or Ragnaros Lightlord

fuck off, prep cancer class with edwin cheese will never not be the shitter go to deck

>crafted New deathwing and Chillmaw as well
I really want both of those cards. I know it's a retarded idea, but I just want to play quest dragon priest and see how it would work.

I wouldn't say he's an asshole, just honest about his thoughts.

how difficult is it to get into heartstone? i haven't played since beta and dont know what card packs to buy

>Double gold quests
>Change in the legendary system
>18 class legendaries already confirmed.
I am scared. Who wants to bet blizz is going full jew and makin this expansion have like, 36 legendaries?

Didn't say he was an asshole, said he was an immature brat although he did seem more gracious over his HCT loss. I would have been a fucking madman if I lost the way he did

>They changed the tavern brawl so that if your board is full mini rag destroys himself and resets next turn instead of just not switching sides and blasting you every turn

Wow. They literally managed to change the brawl so that Grim Patron is even more broken since now it can fill your board and reset Rag to 2 damage a turn so that there's literally no downside.

Good job Blizz, you could say, make it wipe your board if there's no room for Rag or something to actually try to make this thing more balanced?

wait what they fucking balance a brawl that's here for 2 days but not the main game?

we don't want to upset people in making radical changes :^)

>t.pirate warrior

btw i had 3 preps (mimic pod) on turn 6 and auctioneer. I hope this triggers you even more.

Wasn't that Amnesiac?

My best auctioneer turn was autioneer -> prep -> mimic pod -> x2 counterfeit coin -> prep -> mimic pod for 2 arcane giant -> evisc -> Edwin -> giant giant.

sniff me

Turn around, then

>at 19
>played murlocdin just to do dailies
>against a mage who rope every turn
>first ultrasaur gave the murlocs untargetability
>second ultrasaur gave them divine shield
>started roping him back
No need to be mad dude it's just a game.

lick me

brap

>play a ramp druid deck
>immediately que into a murloc aggro deck

Yeah guys matchmaking totally isn't fixed :^))

>Edwin before giants
FailFish

>implying
Everything is aggro, freeze mage runs mana wyrms

160g trade Leovis#1965

good goy yes, let them believe that so we can print more RNG swings

I'm running Ostkakas big ez druid and I don't feel like aggro is that big of a problem, sure you're gonna take damage but you can usually stall with Swipe, Innervate into Primordial on turn 6 etc until you can balance out then you can earthen scales on your deathwing to get your health back

I am surprised no one brought Big Druid to the HCT tournament.

>trade
Fuck off, faggot.

How often do you play control that you think jade druid is a good idea?

>18 class legendaries already confirmed
Where? Just because they did so last expansions doesn't mean they will do it again. They will do it for sure but still.

1 legendary is the death knight class for each hero
1 legendary is the minion of the class

So just like Ungoro with 1 quest and 1 minion. Sad that we cannot have DK for those alternative skins.

Yes. Unless they choose not to release legendary minions for each class. I doubt so.

160g Trade Injunhank#1167

At this point I hope they actually design cards, and not decks like they did with Ungoro.
also kys yourself

With the death knight classes? Not a chance.

>14/14 radiant elemental on turn 2
i see why you guys hate priest

How's that savings going /hsg/?

should have played around it

Only 2600 gold, but I'm also sitting at a nice 9k dust

sry bro i can't hear you crying over the sound of 320g falling from the sky

Just ticked over 5k. Between that, what i'll make before the end of the month and the pre order I think i'm looking at about 130 packs. This better be a good fucking expansion.

sorry ben didnt mean nothin by it i love priest haha

If you actually traded the quest, you would know you won't even 160g from someone's else quest.

3k Bboy.

I only bought 1 arena since Ungoro launched
And I only got 25g and a common card as rewards + pack

who is this anyway?

Looking for someone to trade Play a friend! quest with (160g each), online atm. EU: BestMageEU#2304

This guy never adds me for some reason :/

You only get 80g from the play a friend quest if you are not the guy with the quest.

Nope, you get 160g, they fixed it. They can't update the UI though, so it still says on the screen that you get 80g.

barely over 1k
at least i'll get my legendary

First try /hsg/. What's yours?

>5 rogue/warrior wins
>play 20 minions that cost 5 or more
>play 30 minions that cost 2 or less

Somehow managed to finish first quest without finishing the other 2, blessed burgle rogue. I better get a damn good reroll tomorrow.

Nice

Zombeast766Stealth
Battlecry: Deal damage equal to this minion's Attack.

I've tried a few dozen combinations and alot of the time you get trash. Of course they will add a few more beasts with expansion, so we shall see, but for the most part you want
>stealth
>charge
>adapt

im ready for new cards :)

>always buy packs as soon as I get 100

am I a fool

>rat pack + attack
>bird + charge
>bird + stealth
>dispatch kodo + poison
>dispatch kodo + damage

anything else worthwile?

It's a hard temptation user, I understand

It's better than throwing them into arena every time you get 150

Yes you are. You should buy all your packs at day 1 and then no more unless its to finish up the last pity timer.

Why spend more money on UG packs while these decks are likely to heavily change or become obsolete in 3-4 weeks?

8/8 Hydra + Stealth

Most of them are shit for the mana cost

>dispatch kodo + poison
that's so dirty

buzzard + stealth, mukla+stealth, two discover battlecries combined, dreadscale poison

>Dreadscale + Stealth

Control warrior's dream