/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Patch when?? edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Health - Patch 2.21 is live.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/health/title-update-2-1.aspx
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/news/152-289775-16/year-2-season-2-operation-health
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-290265-16/operation-health-qa
Hong Kong season has been delayed. Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators will be released together with HK and SK operators.

dead memes:

Other urls found in this thread:

slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?s_originaltitle_id=17267&pagemax=40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REMINDER THAT OPERATION HEALTH WAS A SCAM

Ubisoft just wanted to cancel a map so they didn't have to pay for people to make it.

>kill tracked target as jackal
>"REACHED THE FINISH LINE"

we can atleast take comfort in the fact the polish map might have been plane/house/favela/house tier garbage r-right..?

early thread and I don't even care because ubisoft is shit and they make this game shit

>NAfats in charge of not using crutches

You said house twice

based monkeys playing call of siege

>have slight compulsion to finally finish my placement matches
>always get about half way through then give up and just shotgun recruit rush every round
>usually end up in bronze, silver at best

Someone help me find a reason to give a shit about ranked.

its that bad, but probably wanted to put bartlett in there.

can you be my shitter friend so i can be dragged into low ranks to smurf?

who would be the rainbow six team shitposting king?

>NA in charge of using objectively good operators

You don't win more money if you are choosing bad characters, user

>There are actually people that use wallhacks in casual

Seriously what the fuck, it's like I always get matched with them before they get banned

thats why they made 3rd place right?
they got crushed by HUEs and HUEs got destroyed by EU.

Just because you make the best decision doesn't always mean it works out for you

only ran into hacks once in my 200+ hours of play desu, you sure he was hacking?

Definitely

Was running to the window at trophy room on Chalet, was just tracking my head and the second my model was able to be shot through the window I got one tapped

What the fuck is with this fucking stuttering, I have a good rig and it just seems to be getting worse and worse

its ubis fuck up again, everyone is getting them since last patch.

WAT

Also this has been like this for literally 20 minutes now

i want IQs footprint on my visor

>Get matched against 3 level 21's in ranked who know every angle, hiding spot, etc

I fucking hate smurfs

the weak should fear the strong

post more r6 memes

Playing Frost is maximum comfy

Kapkan for quality, Bandit for quantity.

who /twitch main/ here?

I miss the old days

i want whoever made this masterpiece to come back and make more

I played a couple of matches yesterday and if I died I only died to Ash, every single time.

i wish her drones could jump or at least have something else, but they just get destroyed as they're the main priority for the enemy.
apart from fucking with people, she isn't that effective, thatcher is better to kill bandits/mutes and destroying miras can fuck you up

I prefer Bitz or Montagne but Twitch is definitely one of my favorites.

>playing house
>about to enter through window into area under masters
>drone out the room next to it twice, its clear
>enter
>beaner playing as jager runs out of the room and kills me

I've been posting alot of these stories about getting teamkilled or other stupid shit. Now it's starting to just not make sense.

I was playing defense, before the match starts I get this first message, idk why. The tachanka guy or whatever his name is teamkills two people, I kill him. Everyone votes to kick them, doesn't work. Then out of nowhere the entire team kicks me for absolutely no reason. Then I got the "I told you" message. What the fuck.

I tried out ranked and it's so much better, I only play casual for renown and it isn't that good for that even.

Even better

>step out of spawn two seconds into the match
>bandit nigger instantly headshots you using the first floor door

Fucking Ubisoft. I hope their map designer gets skullfucked with a cactus. These incompetent goddamn morons have no idea how the hell to design a map.

>everyone has 200+ ping but me
yeah no next match

I feel you

When will ubi unfuck their shit

>high ping has no downsides only upsides
im so tired of 600ms reaction time shitters using the ping excuse.

Write your congressman bitch, this is the only game that has these issues.

Would a breaching/exploding drone work?

what is ash

That happened to me in the same game, except it was Jaeger peeking out of bathroom. In another round he did this cheap fucking tactic where you make a hole in the wall next to the staircase by bathroom, so now you can see in the room under bathroom, and then you shoot out the window so you can spawn peek them.

no shitter, i can corner jump you in BF4 and dome you before you even see me on your screen, this exists in every online shooter with a low TTK.
BF4 has top notch netcode and even 120hz servers, siege has lower TTK than BF4.

will he ever be made great again?

kys

I had a bit of a giggle doing this, I though someone else might enjoy it, I'm sorry.

(You)

I dunno, as long as you're tacticool about when you engage the enemy/slip by them with her drones they can be incredibly effective. They suck if you throw them away by driving them straight at the enemy at the start of the round, but if you start engaging them from a flank at the same time they're tied up shooting at someone else you can cause some extreme havoc with no risk to yourself.

this

if you can hide a twitch or 2 in a room, thermite it, and then tell you team to push ash you zap them then you're at least guaranteeing your team a distraction

also zap every defender once for ez mvp :^)

i want the IQ foot stank experience

>"watch out for peeks"
>last operator standing
>faggot has left the game
>faggot 2 has left the game

Waiting for the Quakecon announcement.

>with 2 others
>pick up 2 more
>both sound like their 13, scratch that they just said they're 12 and and ones asian, one has a heavy lisp
>both are low levels, low gamerscore
>''hey guys we just got this game can you carry us'' in a slightly sarcastic tone
>know all the callouts
>maining Ash, Jaeger, and Twitch
>one gets 11 kills first game
>end up admitting they're plat 1

>fucking hate Kapan
>do the best with him of any defender
for nigger's sake

Does anyone happen to have that data table for shotguns I recall some anons working on for what the range to reliably one shot or two shot people while hipfiring and ADS was? Somebody posted one on spread area last thread which was cool but not quite what I'm looking for.

slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?s_originaltitle_id=17267&pagemax=40

This is an incredibly dangerous link to click on if you are a weeb who likes Siege.

>be a diamond teir ESL tryhard faggot
>keep getting killed in casual by coppers prone in random corners

WHY ARE YOU IN THAT CORNER YOU CAN BE SEEN FROM 4 DIFFERENT ANGLES AHHHHHHHH

how do we fix capitao?

>figma
fuck no, those limbs always look like shit

higher fire rate
and give him his nades back

>not being sexually aroused by dolljoints
What are you, a casual?

I'll stick to my REAL figurines without shitty joints

You do that, I'll be posing my dynamic figures however I want to fit in with their displaying environment, and if I don't like the pose after a week I can change it again! If you don't have the imagination to pose your own figures, well, I guess you can just stick to your scales.

I went to art school, i've had enough of dolls that you can pose

>play and lose 5 matches straight
>go from gold 3 to silver 4
>everyone is intensely retarded in silver 4 and I have to carry to win
>win 5 lose 2
>silver 2

I hate this games matchmaking so much

pretty easy fix, play with a fiveman.

Thats exactly why I lost 5 in a row. God bless solo queue putting you against 5 stacks with unranked / new / shit players.

or dont be shit
but if you land in silver for whatever reason its probably too late

on that subject, I played a fiveman last night on plane.
i got 19 kills not bad right? I still lost though

I'm sure.

>tfw love the game but am a shitter

Anyone else know this feel? I love playing but I'll forever have this

america is full of shitters and the only euros that go onto amerifat servers are shitters, so all the shitters kept in mostly one place. also euros own your loose pussy of a country

I love the concept but this is one of the worst made AAA games I've ever played.

It's a bitter love hate relationship. Every SINGLE area has some hilariously incompetent design flaw or bug or issue. I play it because frankly there's not a more interesting FPS out but as soon as a new game comes out I'm gone.

The times I'm returning to R6 are fewer and fewer. Pretty soon something better is going to come out. Maybe I'll go with almost every one of my friends and play PUBG instead of being the last hold out that is still willing to care about siege.

Its sad for me. I love the game but its also absolute ass.

Do you have a good PC? gettin a new gpu so i could play with 60 frames without bad performance let me get back to 1 k/d ratio

>xbox

Leave

Any incompetent flaws you can name?

I have a decent PC. Rainbow was just the first competitive FPS I've ever put effort on.

It honestly sucks. I started off the game super badly and its been a burden to my kd since.

I honestly, honestly wanna make a new account, but I feel like that's dishonorable.

Playing ranked right now 5v1. Kinds feel bad for the guy

3 speeds shouldn't have access to acogs

>Any incompetent flaws you can name?

Not that user, but basically:

The back-end has to be some sort of hilarious mess. The fact that Operation Health was even necessary is a fucking travesty by triple-A standards.

The devs do not seem to understand the gameplay dynamics of their own game at all.
-The fact that they ever thought Blackbeard was a fine addition in the state he was in at his release is insane.
-There have been absolutely no changes to the Ash/Hibana/Jager/Bandit group of over-statted operators, even though they absolutely dominate the pickrates at higher levels.
-Glaz and Tachanka are just conceptually broken (their intended roles of "sniper" and "stationary defense" just do not work in the game), but instead of reworking them, the devs have only doubled down, making one somewhat OP (but not in his intended role), and the other still trash.
-And there was also that time when they tried to nerf Glaz by shuffling smokes around. What.

Somewhat related to previous point: the objective designs and general map designs of some maps are highly questionable.
Some maps are just outright awful, and even otherwise good maps have some really bad objective placements that never see use. And none of them have been changed or reworked, aside from minor changes to block spawnkills.

The weapon and attachment balance is also very questionable. That has been debated to death in this general, so I'm not gonna textwall any further about it.

>female ops have painted nails

>tfw stuck on the objective all alone as everyone else has fucked off roaming

>Bandit doesn't

Bullshit.

Glaz can still do his intended role as sniper in certain maps.

Anyways though, It's kinda sad honestly. Siege has a special feeling for me. What did we do to deserve this fate?

one of the male ops - caveira - has painted nailes too

>the objective is by an outside wall and they've roamed to the other side of the building to "flank"

painted nails are actually disgusting

>23,160 renown
Almost got my banana lads

I really want to meme with Caveira but there are better defenders

yeah. How do I become not trash?

I've got 300 hours in this game but basically can't perform reliably. 1 in 5 rounds I come top of the team. The other 4 I get like 1 kill in the whole game.

It's like the more I play the game and find out about all the possible shit you can do, the worse I get. It's like its paralysing because there are just so many options.

Should I try roaming or something?

You should buy the Skeleton-Skater charm.
Endless fun for you and your family

>mfw still only have the canuck operators from the year one operators despite having owned the game since before the Frost update

I took a break playing it and now I am seriously considering just buying the year 1 bundle instead of unlocking them all one by one, then spending my enown on the new ops and alpha packs. I unlocked Mira and Jackal because I was planning on doing it but then I got greedy again and now I'm stuck just amassing renown.

>mfw 'end of journey!'
i didnt even know he had custom lines for when you killed someone you were tracking

this one is super great, we need more athf/r6s mee mees

>anime girl figures
>tiny guns that they can hold

It's still unfinished. I'll get around to putting in the effort once I feel like playing Siege again.
Note that these shots were all performed exactly at centre mass and the target directly facing you for maximum surface area, so shave off 1m of range for best results.

basically 100% pick-rate in ranked, die

He's honestly the most balance attacker right now