REMOVE CHYNA

lmfao

How is that possible

Use mouse for skills

what are we doing till siltbreaker II and immortal II boys

kekd

wheres dp in the waifu scale? to me its right up there with pugna female girl

im getting 3k spamming elder titan lmao

why is this so slow? did the thread came early so nobody would do a ruru edition?

play kirby's new game
i collected all the artifacts except bogdug's femur. I'm fucking ready for Act 2 anytime now

>play game as spectre
>get focused down early
>items delayed by ~10 minutes
>lose
>team blames you
what do you guys do to get rid of your frustrations when playing dota

Who won the peru shitfest?

>how about in profile
still shit, only his chin is noticeable

discord.gg/6NHfn

(i'm still doing this)

below Lina

should hurricane meme when used by a melee hero push the caster and the target enemy together? basically make it work in reverse

play another round

>bongs call jail "gaol"

CANNOT make this shit up

>literally introduced a nerf to eul's to get rid of the brainless eul's + meat hook combo
>atos is a better set up now with its much longer range

Way to fuck that up

when do the GOOD posts start

>30% windrun slow
this is a joke talent, right?
windrun's slow aoe is pitifully small, basically melee distance and you're lucky if you use it for the slow maybe once the entire game.
under normal circumstances it is a really bad talent, but it's competing with 4 mana regen, which is a very large amount especially for level 10, and she needs a lot of mana regen as well since all her spells are like 100+ mana

no one is disproving it

it's a dead thread
for a dead game
populated by people who are dead inside

No more esports?

memeleague in 11 days then TI

what are worst? brazilian monkeys that they think they are good or retarded jaja peruvians?

Peru

entire NA server populations

>not a viable mid because he pretty much has to do get an Aghs + Gem

Sucks man, he's so naturally durable and scales well with a mix of tank / damage items.

Americans that talk on the mic

Nobrain, Straya, Sweedistan, Jew... what's Herax supposed to be? Another nigga?

>scales well
Lmao he doesn't scale at all, he's only good mid because you can get fast levels and rape everyone in the first night. Failing to do that he is terrible mid.

jerax is spurdo the gay finish bear

It's ridiculously good.
60% slow allows you to position yourself anywhere around the other hero.
But +5 Mana regen is way, way better because it means you can ignore your mana bar and just spam your shit, so you'll never get the windrun slow anyway.

I've been having a good run with him mid so far in the ~4.8k bracket.

Albeit one of these was in the offlane.

Is aghs even worth it? If you're playing core just go damage items to keep killing ppl

>dont abuse literal maphack
but y
NS scales like shit

Flying vision is always gud

Two of the games were against Techies and one of them was because I was offlane.

Aghs is the only reason to ever pick NS

>troll jungles from minute 0
>no carry in carry lane
>"eartshaker can carry"
>no one goes bot
>i get killed bot alone because i'm aa
>we lose two towers bot in 10 minutes
>game goes on, troll doesn't even farm well
>finally gets THE ITEM at 50 minutes
>"NOW we can fight"
>troll dies by himself trying to place a ward
>we lose because he has no buyback and we can't defend 4v5
everyone wants to jungle because it means oh i get so much farm in the jungle but it means shit when you are surrendering two towers of gold immediately because you have no bodies on the bottom lane fucktard FUCKTARD FUCK TARD FUCK TARD

Proof that BF void works :^)

look at this troll. i outfarmed him and i was a ward bitch. see that one ward he bought? thats the ward he died to plant, which then lost us the game.

>350 gpm
>no phase boots
>buys MKB instead of Silver Edge against PA
>Bkb against Pudge and Axe

this nigga bad

>1 mmr less than 24 hours ago

He stands up well against a lot of mids because of his durability, void harass and silence / miss chance lasting 5 seconds at level 1 night.

A lot of gank potential on the first night obviously with early levels and some farm, even the enemy mid has to be careful.

A bit later when he's got some items supports should be shitting their pants, like against a Storm Spirit.

>normal skill
>hiding your name
>dotabuff.com/matches/3304630509

>is 1.6k solo
>these are the sort of players posting their opinions on /d2g/

how did you find the match?

When will you realize that at rankings this low it literally doesn't matter what you do if you pick support?
learn to play without wards and just play a ganking semicarry, figure out who their most important hero is and just kill them every single time you see them.
If you don't see them, hunt them.

>he doesn't know

Lmao

SingSing is streaming dotards

please teach me, i beg you

>those Meepo stats

Just never play Meepo again

Any chance secret wins TI?

why did reddit have to get lootmarket banned, i'm done with dota and wanted to sell my hats

Because Valve doesn't want steam items to be sold for real money, Steambux only.

adelewd

but support is all i enjoy

>cant even get 3k viewers
LMAO

everyone know he is shit on dota now

adelaide

i wanna win captain mode game for quest
what team do i draft

I thought you quit dota?

3 strong stupid safe solo laners like Storm, Jug, Bristle and 2 supports that basically permacamp offlane and mid

For example, Pudge the GoodEveryOtherSupport and then a hero that makes teamfights or ganks easy to set up with the braindead safe laners like Kunkka or CM

Easiest quest of your life

>roaming TB

>Pudge the GoodEveryOtherSupport
>implying anyone actually plays pudge other than peruvians

There can be no arguing this. In the "pick strong braindead safe solo laners everywhere", Pudge gets to roam literally forever because he never has to be out of fog.
Atos and Blink literally make him better than every other support in the game, minus pushing heroes like Rhasta. Doubly so since Atos is braindead set up for free Batrider-like pickoffs at no risk to you and because a lot of these strong stupid safe solo laners always have mobility spells or max movespeed

>he pays real money to read Gameleap guides

I play a lot of roaming balanar, he seems to be able to get a lot of kills/assists early game in comparison to a pudge or riki.

>Pudge gets to roam literally forever
not really, autismos have spammed him so much that players at literally every skill level are used to dealing with him which is an inherent disadvantage
i can't even remember the last time i lost a game against him without an ebin 4 retard team

Is purges guide still good to follow? I just started playing dota 2 and my friend who browses here i guess told me that the guide was shit

I've just been playing lich every game

If you're new and therefore complete shit, it's fine. His video series with Day9 is pretty good for teaching you how to use all the knowledge.

holy trinity bro XDddd
regen dmg mobility trifecta
spirit lance purge, up your game

Purges guide was always a starting point until you got to the point where you realized where purge fails

are there any other better guides? or should i just stick with this guy

how do I learn how to play a moderately ok pudge so that I pick him when I'm forced to support? Are landing his hooks (early game) hard?

Landing hooks is only hard if the enemy can see you, otherwise it's easy (usually) to predict the movements, like when they're going for a last hit, rune, etc...

you play him a bit

also super noob question I know but is there a reason I can;t auto attack roshan when im lich?

Nothing specific to the current meta, just keep in mind a shitload of patches have happened since his main guide.

you can only get better by playing the game

what is difference between lol and dota now when koreans are dominating both of them

You need to be inside the pit to attack him

Are you high?

>random Skywrath
>they pick Pugna, AM and Razor

why pick pudge when night stalker and spirit breaker exists?

But then they have Pugna, AM and Razor and you win :/

I tot Razor=FREE WIN?

korean dominating both them kek!!!...gookrean only dominating lulz faggot they can't dominate shit in doturds.....now GTFO

But my team also picked OD