/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Old Thread Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 9:00 PM ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
If you create an account during this period, you receive the following rewards:
4* CE: Beginning of the Journey
4* Servant: Saber Lily
6,000 FP, 10x 4* All EXP, 5x 3* All HP Fou, 5x 3* All ATK Fou and 30x Saint Quartz

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up]
Rate up period: July 06, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 AM ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 03:59 UTC
5* Gilgamesh - [Limited]
4*s Lancelot and Atalante
3*s Cú Chulainn (Prototype) and Medea

>[Campaigns]
- The welfare 4* Servant is now available in the Shop, exchange the voucher you get in your giftbox for it.
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~13th.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- An important announcement will be revealed on July 11th.

>[Master Mission]
Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/master_mission_us.php

>[Daily Quest]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus
youtube.com/watch?v=2L4b0WP965o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>want to get artoria
>fall for the 600 quarts/87% chance meme
>no artoria
>anons tell me I can get a refund
>I ask what I should say
>"lmao dude just be yourself"
>call up apple support
>"yeah man, my niece bought all the jew quartz and since she's a minor I can get refunded right?"
>he tells me to fuck off and to contact the developers for a refund
What should I say in my email
>inb4 just be yourself

Let's all love Medea Lily!

Papa Bones

Tell them you're sorry.

Post your support party.

>tfw got artoria to np2 with $80
Suck it, nerd.

2nd for Altera!

WHY IS SHE SO FUCKING CUTE??

When is best girl going to be released as Servant?

My summoning catalyst finally arrived. Now I just need to keep hoarding and resist spending Quartz or Tickets during events and I'm guaranteed to get him.

GUDAGUDA is not actually a collaboration event which means any licensing problems will be 100% nonexistent
while it's possible they might decide GUDAGUDA isn't worth bringing to the english audience, that would be incredibly rude of them and I have more faith than that

Honestly I'd love to hear from a single person who has actually used the Special Summon feature/thinks it's in any way even necessary. If you're the kind of person who spends enough money to even have enough blanks in the first place, getting 5 copies of the hero you want should be trivial without even using special summon.

Christ user, what a horrible attempt.

I've run out of friend spots desu.

>trading system won't ever come out in this game
I mean it will be broken as shit because of the amount of whalers we have but man.

Anyone needs gentle hand holding through your dailies?
add me: 367250338

This isn't funny user, I owe a lot of money to someone and he's coming to my apartment in a week to collect it

The thing is I'm having a hard time building useful team comps. Right now I'm running Herc/Jannu/St.George with plan of changing George to d'Eon once I have ascended him one more time.
I have not experimented crit oriented builds that much so Lancelot/Gilgamesh/etc heroes that benefit from them are still alien to me.

It will be broken firstly because of rerolls function.
If you want trade, then you need to make all quartz summoning for real money only. Also it means in this game more players will try to hack accounts for real profit of black market.

Need more chibi

Illya servant when?

>no levelled skills
>verdant on cu
ahahaha no thanks
by trade I mean mats, not servants.

Already exists as the second worst caster in the game

Prisma event
she's the worst 5* caster in the game when she comes out

Same problem with black market actually, and with bots.

>Purchase Fou from shop
>It goes into your login box that you can't access until you back out of the shop screen, instead of going straight into your servant box
Why

Why would you not wait for the rate up..

I already won

I need a Saved and archer. Euryale can't come soon enough
Nah, add me instead

>other servants like cu and altria have a billion versions in different classes by now
>still no archer herc
It's just not fair bros

When's the rate up?

Sounds good enough, albeit a little unreliable in the damage department aside from Herc. What other servants do you have and what do you usually use it for?

>log in and see finally got friend points from people using my servants
>its my level 1 siegfried in my all slot
It just has the mystic code xp ce, it's not even good. I put so much effort into lancelot with his kaledio and nothing

Does all slot just get used more and seen more?

>no material daily
????

Back to /r9k/ with frog posters.

I wouldn't be surprised if some people didn't know you can select by servant class and they only see the All slot because they don't know they can change it.

Archer Herc would be either too OP if made as strong as he should be or he'd be nerfed super hard. Are you sure you'd want that gamble user?

>tfw this joy will stop as soon we hit level 130

>Does all slot just get used more and seen more?
Yes. We're not at the point where people have diverse enough teams or know enough about the game to reliably pick from the classes you need. Short of remembering that your friend put something good in another slot, no one's going out of their way past all.

If you want to get aurtoria so hard, why then no reroll right now for her/not buying reroller acc with her? I'm sure it wil l be cost around few dollars because of she is not so good.
You can even get her for free i guess.

>Prisma

I wasn't talking about that garbage.

Jesus, when's the last time you've been on /r9k/? Go on there right now and turn off your filters, it's almost worse than /b/. I used to spend hours on /r9k/, now it's been a couple weeks since I've posted there

Can't decide on what to get with my free 4*. Any ideas? Only 5* CE I have is Formal Craft. I dont have any Berserkers but I might want to dickpick Liz.

Well we're already gambling as it is, so

>"team comps"
>not going gorilla through the current content with busters
lmao @ ur life

Why the fuck wouldn't you just reroll?

I mean to be fair I originally though the all slot meant it would show all characters and the other tabs were just sorting them. So others may think the same, either way put lancelot in all for now and I'll see how friend points rack up now.

Well I have Gil as my 1st Sub-unit, usually to take the place of George when he is done taking the bullet for Herc. Aside that I have CA Hassan since I like him. Non-used potential heroes are Lancelot, Lancer Cu, Ushiwhatsherface and Hans.

I still don't understand why they hired an amazing illustrator like katsuya terada then had him design one lancer and one berserker that no one ever actually uses (benkei and spartacus). What a waste.

Here's my supports, I'm looking for friends so feel free to add my bitch ass:

How is Thomas Edison?

I'll play America Fuck Yeah on repeat to get him

How to fix Special Summoning (Hire me Aniplex);
You get one Unregistered Spirit Origin from burning ANY 5*. You no longer need to accumulate a sixth copy, you just burn any 5* you want. It can be your first copy.
Costs are reduced, and based on popularity (so as to properly milk the whales)
You want an Artoria (Altria?) That's 3 Spirit Origins. You want Waver/Jeanne? 5. Limited Time will be more expensive, so you want Gilgamesh? 10. Merlin? 15-20.
Now there's an incentive for the mid to low tier whales, and even the regular users will have an excuse to roll more often since they can burn undesirable 5*s to get a guaranteed copy of their favorite 5*
It'll go from being a worthless joke to being an actual source of income.

>reroll
I did that a ton, got 3 wavers, 2 vlads and 2 jeannes but no artorias
>buy a saber account
I can't force her to be with me desu, she has to answer my summon of her own free will

So that you can keep them in your box instead of taking up to 40 slots per month in your servant inventory.

They make more money when the only way to get exactly what you want is a worthless joke instead of a viable method.

Kirei servant when.

>Wants Artoria badly
>when high chances some user would gave you a code for free
You don't even need to buy a fucking account, also if you want a servant
ROLL IN A FUCKING RATE UP. or even better since you can just reroll for her.

Ez 7turn dailies? Lancelot/Gil/Jannu or replace Jannu with supp Waver. put Herc in back. Otherwise you can still steamroll everything with Gil/Jannu/Herc

>thats pretty go-
>FP CE on Gil
trash/10 would not friend

Next...

See

your aoe farm is shit.

if you have a kaleidescope get tamamo.

or emiya if you want a more balanced aoe

No bully

>notice no one is using mash

Am I fucking retarded?

That's basically what I've been doing. Gil/Jannu/Herc I mean. George is just there to buy time and free damage with his life before Gil makes an entrance. What I kinda wanna know is how crit team comps work.

>Oh well someone using his favorites....
>Stheno
Why are you doing this to yourself.

>projection on stheno instead of EMIYA
bruh

Ceasar is a meme

Mash is pretty bad at the moment. She'll get a lot better later on but for now she should be out of the team the moment you can afford to have a full team of other servants.

Is it true that you have to get to a certain section of the story to unlock the ability to summon Salter and Red Saber?

Illya is the only one that matters.

You have to finish Fuyuki to get Saber Alter, but I don't believe you need to finish London to get Mordred.

>no bond xp
into the trash, wouldn't even touch as a 4 star

I think Salter gets unlocked after Fuyuki, Nero after Septem.

I have a fresh artoria acc, just from the oven if you want.

sumanai/10

He's talking about Septem and NERO

I dont have any good CEs unfortunately, shame cause this is a double 5* account but its pretty bad. Might just throw another 10 quartz roll and hope for a Kaliedo. I'll take your advice, thanks.

Sorry I can't force her to be with me but thanks for the offer

She's cute and her voice makes me melt

I suck at this game

Sorry Nerofag, try again.

Crit/quick meme teams are teams with constant quick chains to generate stars, like atalanta/medusa/cu, but in your case there's no one to generate stars, unless you NP with lancelot buffed by his second skill. The resulting 40~50 stars can be used to wipe the next wave of enemies by Gil/ Lancelot crits. Maybe Waver's a better choice since he can buff crit damage by 30% further.

I love my sumanai. I fought and defeated Fafnir with him. Twice.

>Go to the Jeanne Alter fight.
>Forget to bring a Berserker or two.
>Only reason was able to win because of clutch cockroach Lancer.

Post times Cu saved your ass when you fucked up.

>implying she'd let you keep your balls
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus

>wander blindly into the interlude for deon
>900k health ghost
>after 200k it's just waver and cu
>eventually waver passes away
>just cu and the ghost
>like a fucking madman cu kills the ghost

>Mobile game actually has a nice soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=2L4b0WP965o

>Go back to fight lvl 62 Herc in Fuyuki
>Shit gets pushed in
>Only Cu's dodging and gay bulge allowed me to win

Just beat the shadow Berserker in Emiya's 2nd interlude thanks to him, based af.

>tfw cant decide on 4* ticket

>start the Altera mission with LV70 recommendation
>do well against the two first waves
>white chimera shows up
>buffs itself 3 times
>crits my support Jeanne and kills her in two hits
>also kills my waver and Altera one turn later
>Cu shows up
>evades all the chimeras attacks together with Herc
>Gay_Bulge.avi
>Chimera dies

Or I just pulled this boy out of a summon ticket. Should I still go for tammao or just go for EMIYA now? Sorry for the spoonfeeding-tier questions.

should i try to get waver first and then gil, or gil first and then waver

get carmilla

Fuck off /v/eddit

>he doesn't have a male Avatar