/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is a Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, group pvp, infinite grinding and a pseudo-sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/patch-notes-july-5th-2017.24889/

>Latest KR Patchnotes
invenglobal.com/articles/2317/bdo-kr-patch-notes-july-6th-mini-game-area-and-tower-defense-mode-added

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/pewVq1xJ

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/2yqvo
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/9K56C
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
imgur.com/a/XkTwf
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
imgur.com/a/SAByH
imgur.com/a/Au4nj
imgur.com/a/sti8o
imgur.com/a/ZPPwD
imgur.com/a/MxHKa
imgur.com/a/E1JZt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for BBC.

xth for disband Inner_Circle

How to spot an inbred_cuck:

-always talks about dicks
-always talks about putting things in their ass
-always talks about "steamies"
-always shitposts
-always posts unfunny memes
-types like a grade schooler

xth for shitposting and then getting pissy when people shitpost back.

I just realized it would take me at least 20 shekels to change the look of just one piece of armor in this game.
So I was wondering, would it be possible to change your character's appearance using the nude mod or something similar?
Not that I have any friends that would get to see me, anyways...

INCOMING

ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t
FutaMistress imgur.com/a/2yqvo
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/9K56C
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
LewdTattooSorc imgur.com/a/7wzsn
Elf#276 imgur.com/a/XkTwf
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Mayyd imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
Lesbians imgur.com/a/SAByH
Sharky imgur.com/a/Au4nj
Thick imgur.com/a/sti8o
PinkSorc imgur.com/a/ZPPwD
ThickWitch imgur.com/a/MxHKa
BloodElf imgur.com/a/E1JZt

Do you ever sleep?

>a year later and that camo outfit still looks rad
How much does this shit cost again? Honestly I'm tempted to pick it up, is it account wide?

>is it account wide
Of course, Cucao wouldn't want you to waste money, after all.

>Of course
Well I only ask because it IS korean

I was being sarcastic. You think a company that'll sell you a 20USD outfit that barely functions without investing further into Weight is going to miss out on a chance to earn more money?

>LewdTattooSorc
New album when?

Fucking korea

nyanpi album when?

Do you mean the processing outfit? Is that actually worth getting? Like can I process shit while I sleep all night or is it not actually that big?

t. Inbred_Cuck

You can if you invest into Weight through pearl shop / crystals and items

I can process heavy stuff for about 4 hours with around 900 Weight

>stop having fun
Yeah I should just jump back into RPing and lifeskilling like those champs at Sardinia.

That's the thing though, you're the only one who thinks it's funny so you might as well keep your MS Paint drawings to yourself, y'know?

>little snowflake default horseface can't take a joke because it hits too hard to home
Better go shitpost about IC!!

Stop feeding

r8 my character girls :3

>1v6 zerg
>held them off for a 1hr 30min
>Why is ManUp so much better than those vision shitters

Psychotic gf/10

it's sad that they seem so proud over taking Valencia

>tfw steam player
>never gonna get to join manup
Feels bad man

They finally dethroned Lacari that's why.

i was watching Lacari's stream, memes, shouting and autistic personality aside he's a pretty good siege leader

and from watching the following siege podcast it seems many of the other guilds have personalities that are much MUCH worse than him

i hope ManUp comes back hard and humbles some of those guilds

Literally every person in every MMO that has similar shit like sieges that gets to such a prestigious point in the games PvP community ends up with that kind of a personality. You need it to really thrive as a guild leader for those guilds, as a streamer, and everyone around you at that point reinforces it.

Which I'm not saying it doesn't get annoying but I personally can't hold anything against Lacari's personality or behavior when he's actually pretty fucking humble for anyone in his position. He deserves to get it back in such a way that those guilds are embarrassed for even setting him up for it.

So where's epu

post lewds nao

Have a good day /bdog/

well that's a boring OP

fishing iirc

Is there a place to get fences in Valencia?
Additionally, when workers collect from player built farms, can they get the green/blue quality materials?

Trying to set up here is an absolute pain because it doesn't have any grains.

ManUp always recovers. I used to GvG against them in Tera for a year and it was without a dobut the best experience I've had in large scale pvp in a mmo. They had new strategies every week from different comps to different chokepoints and locations whenever we had a war. Its great to see them here but a shame that Im not strong enough to join them probably ever.

The only thing that they do thats annoying is they had a lot of sleeper spies in other guilds for scout research. Not uncommon, just underhanded; but everyone does it.

When she posts lewds. never

what is this thing?

Post yfw this "kid captain" is more alpha than you and kicks your pathetic ass off his ship.

I'm off to work, I don't get back for at least another 8 hours
Should I just load up and set my character to autofish or something?
I dunno if I need to be doing stuff like this at a low level but I wanted to ask

Rěnzhě zǒng shì hé wǒ zài yīqǐ

i wanna creepshot u agen

Autofishing, although your rod will break pretty quickly
Strength training (Autopath loop with a trade good in your inventory)
Horse training (Autopath with horse)
Processing a ton of shit
Collect a ton of shit.

Basically your options for afking. Fishing is your best due to the chance for relic shards

see

So I'll just set it to fish, is there a way to have your character automatically replace the rod? Like just buying another one?

dont b mean to sharky

takes more than that to rustle my feathers

I was in man up, in tera,
I miss manstria ;_;

We all know about it, and we all see it. It's obvious. Nobody ever wants to admit it, but it's there.

People in this general hate Sardine.

The first question to ask: Why? Why do you all hate them? The obvious answer: you didn't watch them in their prime.

Likely explanation: I know that most of you are around 14 or 15 years old. That means you only got into BDO in the last couple weeks. So you never watched Sardine in their prime.

And because you didn't watch them in their prime, you try to compensate for that by diving into old threads and analyzing shitpost. But here's the thing: BDO isn't played in old vg threads. The moment somebody brings up "ERP" or "under level 50" I know they know nothing about Sardine.

Sardine cannot be encapsulated by one shitpost. Were the second greatest VG guild ever, and one of the 5 best guilds to ever play the game.

So when I hear somebody say that IC is better than Sardine, I laugh, because I know that anybody who watched Sardine in our prime wouldn't think that. Unlike you guys, I have played BDO for a significant amount of time, so I know that Sardine is better.

You might be jealous of Sardine’s 60 members, or jealous of their status as the greatest VG guild in history, or whatever. Unless you're a Baka fan who played BDO for at least a year, you don't know what real, cold-blooded, killer instinct, will-to-win looks like. And there's nothing wrong with that.

This general would make you think that Sardine isn't even a top 100 guild ever.
So don't go spouting bullshit about guilds you didn't watch. Talk about your "greats" like Inner Circle The Best Guild in the World™, but leave the Sardine talk to the adults. Fair?

What were sardines like in their prime?

>some old copypasta about kobe bryant from reddit 2 years ago

That's obscure pasta.

No. Higher fishing gives you better rods, otherwise you're fucked. Come back during your lunch break to move shit.

This is the face of someone who eats shit

so, how many hours have you fags put in this game yet?

As a witch, should I just Ultimate reform my +15 green awakening weapon or grab the blue, +15 it, then reform that?

Planning to get back playing after one year off, is there anything crucial that differs from one year ago that I should know ? (Not patch notes stuff).
I used to play a tener till lvl 55 then stopped cause I got frustrated by the enchanting system (should've bought shit from the marketplace instead).
Is tamer still shit compare to other classe? What's a good alternative for someone who played only tamer? I don' t know if I should start fron scratch or just gear up my 55 tamer, any advice?

I have a duo green awakening but I managed to buy a tri blue ult one, should I upgrade the green to tri and sell or is it not worth using the shards on?

No they're fine.

Go with green first, its much more cost effective and blue is mostly for PvP, in fact if possible skip over blue once you've earned enough silver and go for dandelion

Depends, consider the advice I gave the other user above. It might be better to sell the tri blue (you'd lose market taxes though) to have enough for a dandelion if you can get your hands on one, but its up to you. If you choose to go with the tri blue for now, sell the green, don't use shards on it.

Lacari said himself he is happy to be out of the castle, so I doubt he will be taking back Valencia even if it would be easy to do it. He will most likely go after kamasylvia just so Vision won't get it when ever it comes out.

probably just sell at duo, even if you make if tri you'll probably only make like 20-30m after all the attempts/failstacking

For some odd reason, going from +14 -> +15 on the green took 0 fail stacks for me and a couple of friends. Took me about 20 black stones to get from +10 to +15.

Since you can buy repair stuff in altinova, you might be able to flip a profit.

K, I'll just throw it up at duo thanks.

I was thinking what if it hits tri in one attempt, that's like 80m free. But I guess there is also a chance it fucks up and doesn't tri in 10 attempts and I waste more silver than I make.

You should of just been patient and got a dande instead. You would have saved more money in the long run.

Tamers

Waiting for upgraded boss weps to be posted is a meme get blue now to help grind faster. PLEASE BUY MY FUCKING TRI BLUE WEP IT HAS BEEN WEEKS

Crosseyes

>me on the left

>get tree spirit belt from nv for 24.6mil
>sell for 5mil profit
nice

would be fun though if they chased Snake/Vision out of Valencia and gave it to someone else, just as a last hurrah in that territory

good pic!

Where is the fastest place to level 57-58?
I'm a witch with 175 AP.

Once you awaken, is there any point in upgrading your base weapons if you don't use them?

37% of your Mainhand AP count towards your Awakened AP, it just doesn't show on sheet

accuracy and extra ap

Hi nyanpi

Is bashim still better than sausan after the sausan change?

Not every tamer is called Nyanpi

Bashims or Pirate for 59-60 grind?

he uses the default template like a lot of tamers
so yeah a lot of tamers like nyanpi

>still better
Bashim is garbage money and as of the last patch Sausans is the best spot for exp

Sausan or pirates. The fuck would you go for Bashim over Gahaz?

Making elves look old and edgy is hard. I basically tried to delete all sex appeal.

I know I shouldn't reply but you calling out templates has lost all credibility since everyone is being called a template by you.

shut up steam template fag

I cant take the grind anymore, bury me with the others.

t. templatefag

t. nyanpi

Morning everyone. I hope you all succeed in your plans today and find time to appreciate one another.

She looks good! A touch tall maybe, but nothing wrong with that.

>She looks good! A touch tall maybe, but nothing wrong with that.
I wanted to make her look a bit imposing. I'd mess more with the face and try to make it more gaunt but in all likelihood I'd just fuck it up.

I got my 3000 hours reward a week or two ago.

Slender was probably a better word, but go with what you like. You have my thumb-ups up for what it's worth.

Thanks, Mustachio.

Alright kid shut the fuck up your character is not unique at all if anything your a fucking retard honestly, kill yourself you faggot I bet you have some major autism bud.

Neck yourself already, inbred_cuck

Looks like a Divinity Elf, pretty cool.