You will never be as cool as this

>you will never be as cool as this

How do I increase my sex appeal if I can't afford a Corvette?

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/article184766373.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CR500

>regular corvette owner

>safety always off!

Gotta admit, the guy looks cool. his opinion on the new NSX is just wrong though.

The guy looks like he belongs in jersey shore

why the fuck doesn't he shave his shit? i get it. I have the same fucking face/facial "hair". I still shave it every day so it looks like a shitty stubbies rater than some fucking weirdo pedo trash.

tfw your cooler than rob spagetti

Buy a motorbike or an old diesel. Girls love riding on the back of my old xr600 shitpiece for some reason.

Can confirm

Spotted this earlier today.

i don't get why people do this. there's a head shop in my city that gives bumper stickers out, i see them all the time... like you want the pigs to pull you over, search you, bust you and get your shit impounded? Potheads are retarded

Corvettes are boomer cars, made by the boomer for the boomer. the owners last name is probably stoner

I read that as
>how do I increase my apex seal if I can't afford a corvette
and I can't really think of a good answer.

Stranger things have happened.
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/article184766373.html

tl;dr:
>GRABHER plate revoked because "socially unacceptable"
actually owner's surname

>spokesperson also denied that the revocation was made in response to remarks then-candidate Donald Trump made about women in the 2016 election
nice meme

Put the 13B back in your oversized RX-7

become a trap

Women love dead men

Trailer park much?

What's a good car to drive in heels or when all dolled-up?
>hard mode : you must also be able to drive it when dressed as a man and not die of shame

silly user you don't drive at all, you just hop on the nearest nba/rapper/nfl star and ride them for as long as possible

Not hard to do

Posers and (as you stated) retards do this. I am glad people stick that shit on their cars because the less attention on me the better

>I’ll never be this cool unless I own a Corvette!

What sex appeal? Its a fucking Chevy.

At least shoot for a car thats designed for a man to drive.

everyone can afford a corvette once you turn 25 and your insurance rate isn't $20000 per month

he is the definition of a soyboi