/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Till the sea swallows all edition

>Live Letter next week!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d82504e50bab50729ff7eb104ac7e9d71e752890

>4.01 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/33efbf65a7c6b86b3c62816b7a75523012584b54

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/TfJS64vm

Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2cORuiUZzT8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lick it if you want it

How much would a small house go for on Gilgamesh? I don't care which province.

Good thread

>tfw glamoured my armor at low level

I'm just making all kinds of bad decisions

Do you like drow?

>Sword Oath damage is not effected by skillspeed

Thanks, Square Enix.

Trying to fix around my ui setings to my liking. What do these mean exactly? I usually just play dps but I've had it on Justified Left (Priority).

Keep in mind I don't play healers or tanks.

Where are my lizard bros at?

Why is Lusamine so lewd? Why are all AST so lewd?

Why would damage be affected by Skill Speed

WHM is the lewdest healer.

>worse still is knowing there are a lot of people playing in similar situation as me and realistically we will never be able to help each other
iktf
I've been playing since ARR's beta
Still no friend
Haven't talked to anyone IG that wasn't a "Hello" at the beginning of a dungeon since then

Because it effects auto attacks and DoTs and Sword Oath acts as an auto attack add on.

anyone else waste their omega rolls on garbage

It's true

I know it's true, because I'm a WHM main

>Get a new player in a 70 dungeon
>Ask if they want tips for bosses
>They do
>Get to first boss
>Start explaining
>SCH in the group pulls the boss
>Reset the boss and ask the SCH not to pull
>He instantly leaves

F'kin catboys.

>all the other races sit on this mount normally
>lalas have to sprawl out to avoid falling off

CUTE

Level 30 Scholar here just getting back into it. Any advice on roataion/macros? I have a really hard time tracking all my dots, and my small hands make it hard to press anything passed the 5 key

>macros
DPS loss
>all my dots
All two of them
>my small hands make it hard to press anything passed the 5 key
Luckily you only need 1 through 4 at Lv70.

That changes what size buffs and debuffs show up. The default is that buffs show up on the left and debuffs on the right.

Can confirm

side*

Which one's the default again?

Yes, but I'm not sure how I should be tracking all my dots on multiple enemies. I am only doing low level dungeons right now of course, and I guess I'm just supposed to save up enough aether to keep bane up? What should my first four skills be? Sorry for asking so many questions, I'm not good at video games, but I want to be decent at this one!

You do know you can bind one button multiple times?

Like 1, Shift+1, CTRL+1 all in one

The one you've had it on.

Don't bane unless there's more than 3 mobs, you can keep 3 sets of dots pemanently up, so rotate through those in between healing.

Rouse is fucking stupidly good right now. It has half uptime and makes your fairy heal for 40% more, use this on CD during big pulls.

Speaking of big pulls, you'll get Adloquidium soon. During a large pull you'll want to alternate Adlo and Physik so you dont' overheal, because adlo is fucking expensive.

Selene is what you want in dungeons, keep it on "Obey" stance and use Fey wind pretty much whenever you're engaged, it also has 1/2 uptime.

Prepare to be completely harassed and told you're playing a shit class right now though. A group of maybe 3-5 people went off on a tirade and now they have the whole community thinking SCH is bad, but it's actually pretty sweet.

Dunno why everyone gets so excited about savage. My FC is a full of mediocre players "preparing for savage" right now as if they're going to be world first

Saving my dying plants

Me! I rolled on everything and won something on my first times through. This way I can regret it later and not remember the fights for this coming week. Pls look forward to it~!

Why would you tell someone to use selene in a dungeon

no. it's just you

Sometimes I like to just fly up and look at the stars. Anyone else?

because

A: you don't need that much fucking healing in a fucking dungeon, even at level 70 doing expert-level dungeons

B: 3% all-speed isn't insignificant by any means even though people will tell you it is

>brown
>cat
>whm
Can confirm.

That brown skin mixed with the white clothes.
UNF

I should do that! Thank you for reminding me. I'll bind something to one of my mouse buttons too, maybe ruin.

Thank you for all the advice, I'll set up my keys to something comfy and keep practicing. I like DoT classes in MMOs, and healing makes me feel special, so Scholar is my favorite class so far. The fairy is very cute too! In low level dungeons the fairy does most of the healing, so I sadly won't get much practice in that aspect unless the tank gives me the big pullies

Both of those things are absolutely wrong

For ninja, is it worth clipping a tick or two of shadow fang and refresh it early or should I just do another aeolian and let it fall off for a few seconds before reapplying

I made an Elezen almost identical to this once.

Pick a different class.

I'm angry.

Angry about elves.

Burn down Gridania.

Clipping only really mattered back then because you couldn't re-apply Dots until they ran out.

You lose more damage by waiting 1 sec than reapplying during that 1 sec it has left.

I refuse!

Wish I were good enough to add in, but I have no clue which fairy is better at my skill level right now

WHM are not lewd.

Eos' healing more than makes up for the 3% attack speed increase that Selene gives you because it lets you dps more often.

You're first on the list

I'm a WHM and I'm incredibly lewd!

kick rocks dont put your fetishes in my job

So you're into blindfold play eh?
kinky

theorize optimal 70/70 craft right meow

How lewd

The blindfold is really really really good,
I guess a bit kinky but still good looking..

Are the gazelleskin sets reskins of previous gear or are they brand new?

When I'm healing all I can think about is how good of a job I'm doing and how I want to be praised and petted and rougly fucked and treated like garbage and being forced to apologize for not doing better by my party!

If I character boost to 60, Do I still need to do arr and heavens guard msq?

new

But the WHM is the dps class of healers, not the subby healing class.

Yeah you just get level 60, maybe some gear? But still have everything else to do.

Same with the story one, use it at level 1 and you still have to level up.

They seem new, haven't seen them before. They look pretty great too, but I don't understand why tank and healer sets share the same pieces.

cheers anons

>heavens guard

Yes. You get boosted to level 60, 4 pieces of appropriate level gear, and monies.

LALAFELLS ARE FOR KISSES AND CUDDLES!

I'M GOING TO ADOPT A LALAFELL!

>tfw no catboy bf

You can be subby while still dpsing though

>Steady Hand II + Hasty Touch
>80% chance of success
>somehow do hasty touch 10 times without it being successful once
I really hate how rng crafting is sometimes

maybe if you had picked a better face

reminder that this is a man posting

>Mining
>90% chance of success
>You obtain nothing
>You obtain nothing
>You obtain nothing
>You obtain nothing
>You finish mining
or
>25% change of success
>You obtain high quality -insertnamehere-
Every time

>tfw handing in 110 collectables all at once

>You'll never get a headpat from anyone

{/pet}

/pet

cats have fleas and mange.
lalafell don't.

It's true
Lalas just have STDs

feline herpes is incredibly common.

So, I got to lieutenant rank in my grand company and it said I can now purchase property which is pretty cool.

What rank do I need to be to receive my lalafell adoption certificate? Is it the next one?

>hit 70 with a crafter
>hit 70 with a gatherer
>hit 70 with 2 dow jobs
and now i feel burnt out and don't want to play anymore
there's nothing to do right now, if I wanted to level a dow/m, i'd have to spam potd
if i wanted to level gatherer/crafter, i'd have to spam leves which are time locked
if i wanted to do content, it's time locked
i just feel like i'm afking 90% of the time and so are most of the people I see

Cute face for an elf

>tfw don't have the space for something so glorious
>mfw no screenshots of my inventory

Play another game

This happens a lot with fishing since they have seemed to shy away from windows a lot.

If you can't do dungeon mechanics on sight, you're gay.

former knight of isghard seeking oblivion and demise looking for female voidsent that desires the same

must like being treated like furniture, being dunked in toilets, and long walks off short piers

Right here

>level all casters to 70
>God of Magic
>"Good now I can play another game."
>Start leveling gatherers and crafters for the first time ever
>Pretty fun gathering all the materials and making stuff yourself
>level mining to 51 and alchemy to 34
>Want to do dungeons again
>level SAM to 60
Doing the rest of my dailies now then doing to queue up SAM and go back to grinding mining. Maybe craft some things. Game's fun for me senpai.

I will take your word for it and run Eos for the time being. Does anyone have any other SCH tips they would like to add?

Why can't all dragongirls be as cute and homely as Cirina?

Wait a second or so before you Bane, server lag will sometimes only spread one of your dots otherwise. What server are you on? Or maybe Discord? I mained SCHin 2.x and 3.x so I could give you a bunch of tips.

Wow, what a cute artist. I might commission them

youtu.be/2cORuiUZzT8

why does this song make me incredibly happy

>looking for Hunt
>see boss FATE
>make sure it's not mega boss and it isn't
>the NPC fighting the boss is a Mol warrior
>she's clearly going to lose
>gnash teeth and synchronize level
To be clear, Sadu is best.

Have you cleared ex primals and gotten ilvl310+?

That's the main content until savage. Normal mode deltascape is busy work.

Give in to the hunger...

yep, so everything else I actually want to do, like leveling bard, means i either have to contemplate suicide for the next few days while spamming potd, or wait 30 minutes for a single dungeon run

>I need max level NOW

Where are your healer and tank friends who will help you level, user?

whats the fastest way to level 17 from level 1? is there a really fast way with someone helping you out?

We know that Cloud of Darkness is a ruler of the void and on the highest rung of the hierarchy out of twelve. But which other voidsent are on the same rank as her? Diabolos Hollow, Scathach? Any others named?