/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Skellige edition

Gwent Standalone's open beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/1gxy773s
youtube.com/watch?v=F9hDNpmHzWU&t=309s
youtube.com/watch?v=wNFFyScdduI&t=635s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Geralt and Triss OTP

TRISS IS A CUTE !!
A CUTE !!

triss is trash

DELET

Yes, Triss is the cutest, sweetest, cuddliest lady.

this, she's fucking shitface skank liar bitch

thats yen

tfw no fat geralt bf (female)

I love pretty much every Triss and Geralt dialogue, but among those that really stand out is their talk before the final battle. Triss is beyond adorable, she drops her guard completely, she is worried about Geralt and she just wants to spend a few minutes alone with him. And the way Geralt comforts her, how he talks about Kovir and makes her smile epitomizes everything I love about him when he is with Triss. The whole scene is very comfy and you can feel the love in the air. That scene always makes me feel warm around the heart.

what the fuck

I want Cyberpunk
I NEED Cyberpunk
Listening to Carpenter Brut and Perturbator on repeat doesn't help

Why are Yenfags so insecure?

triss is manipulative liar cunt

At least 1 year left.

Another great moment is Geralt's talk to Ciri. These words resonate my Geralt, he still respects Yen, but he found new love with Triss. A different, sweeter, gentler love. He feels at ease with Triss, he is relaxed, caring, romantic, he jokes and teases her but he is also very protective of her. He best described it himself, with Triss, he feels harmony, they are like one, a perfect symbiosis of two loving souls.

You'll choke to death on three pounds of steel.

I'm just reminiscing about some great Triss and Geralt scenes from the trilogy and while they have so many loving moments in the third game, it's unfair to forget all the loving moments they shared in the previous games. Interesting thing, this is only one of the two times in the trilogy where Triss tells Geralt she loves him. Geralt tells Triss he loves her four times.

Cute :3 I love her nose and more pronounced freckles in the final version.

Why is Ciri so attractive?

Alright since you guys are arguing again why don't we take a vote?

strawpoll.com/1gxy773s

Trying to figure out what build to run in my ng+ death march run. Right now I have full feline mastercrafted gear and im level 36. These are the 2 build options I saw. I could rush a ursine grandmaster for the one, or get a whole new set and do the DPS one. What would be more fun/better?

youtube.com/watch?v=F9hDNpmHzWU&t=309s
ursein

youtube.com/watch?v=wNFFyScdduI&t=635s
dps one

Honestly, I don't find her that attractive. I mean, she's beautiful and all, but she doesn't do much for me. Maybe because of the way she was presented as the daughter figure or the way she lost that edge in the games compared to the books. She comes of as too perfect in many regards.

Lara gene

One cute moment from TW2. Cedric notices Triss' lovely scent and gets taken away by her beauty. Geralt notices this and gets all jealous. I always though it was adorable. It's incredible how even the smallest moments can have an impact.

Another example of that is the way Geralt tells Triss he doesn't want to lose her again after he rescues her from the Nilfgaardians in TW2. It's only one sentence and a mild smile from her, but it's one of my favorite moments. That's what I like about Geralt and Triss, every interaction they have is colored with love and care they share for each other.

What I want most is the story of Alvin, from after he goes back in time to how he becomes jacques.

triss is pile of poop

Cute :3

Not so cute :3

Can you actually have either of them killed or is this just some fucked up fetish shit

Another amazing moment with Triss and Geralt is their fountain scene. Triss has always been idealistic and she finds herself torn between her dream job and the man of her life. She is fearful how Geralt will react to her proposition and she clearly cares a lot about going to Kovir, but she is ready to drop it all if Geralt asks her to. But my Geralt wants nothing more than to be with her and for her to be happy, he would never clip her wings and force her to drop one of her dreams. He doesn't care where they go, as long as they're together. The kiss they sahre is the cherry on top of what is already an excellently done scene. Another thing worth noting are the facial expressions, they did a fantastic job in capturing their emotions.

Nah, you can't kill either of them.

Something seems off, but she's still a cute.

nth for skjall

I think that Triss' BaW dialogue is perfect. We learn some interesting things about Kovir, there's some loving teasing, some jokes, some plans about the future...it's just lovely.

However, if I had to pick my favorite line that would be the one about Vegelbud's ball. The way Geralt fondly remembers that evening always makes me smile. A Matter of Life and Death is my favorite quest in the whole game and to see it meant a lot to my Geralt too in game is really something.

What's the weirdest shit you've read on /wtc/?

trissfags who want to eat Triss' shit

She reminds me so much about a couple crazy chicks I used to date. Honestly she has red flags all over her
>The wine got to my head :(
I'd literally run away if I heard this.
Have you ever had a gf trissfag?

I mean it's not that I would insist on it, but if she offered, I could hardly refuse :3

So what, she got tipsy and acted more uninhibited then she would have liked. It happened to most people. Personally, I thought it was adorable, especially considering her situation in Novigrad at the time. She needed that after all she's been through fearing constant persecution, living in squalor and working with Novigrad scum. I enjoyed that quest tremendously and seeing her relaxed and having fun.

nth for board-legal r34

ghouls don't have dicks

does she hide the others Novigrad mages between her flaps?

Is it worth giving money to Basil?

You mean in BaW? It makes your house and estate look prettier and you can put your armor and swords on display and decorate the house with paintings and stuff, you can add grindstone and a bed where you can temporarily boost your stats, a stable for Roach, a garden to harvest plants. Most it's just cosmetic, but it's the end of the game anyway, you might as well spend the money and you should have plenty of it by now.

Even in the game, during her stable scene with Skjall, he looks confused and she looks lustful.

bump

Did he do anything wrong?

he was autistic

Yes, he unleashed the attack on the innocent people. If he only killed Syanna, I'd understand him.

I assume Regis can't help with KM siege cause he's too OP.
But is there an in-game explaination?

I would like to take a moment to appreciate the Trissfag who, either through autism or determination, posts in this thread all day, every day.

BaW is really meant to be played after the main story, there are clues it takes place 3 years after the main story ending. Also, level wise, it's unlikely many people will do BaW before the KM battle.

yencucks btfo

So this is why this general went to hell since June 2K16.

>there are clues it takes place 3 years after the main story ending
Such as?

>some """people""" want their fictional waifu to fuck other people while in relationship with them

explain this yencucks

>strawpoll.com/1gxy773s
5:6

>Picking ANY of those two bitches
Ugh... The cringe.

>implying Triss doesn't get plowed by every random beggar while Gerald is out completing contracts

The year of the tournament, the year of some wines in the basement. Also, this is not year specific, but Geralt talk to Regis like they already defeated the Hunt when he mentions Ciri. That happens even if you start BaW early.

Why, thank you friend.

Proofs : 0(zero)

Fugg, that's cute.

Why would Eskel cuck Geralt?

why did yennefer fuck istredd the morning after she fucked geralt?

She went there for that reason, to fuck Istredd, she just dragged Geralt along to not be bored on the way.

what a cunt

>trissautists honestly believe that yen cucking Geralt once when they weren't even in a relationship is worse than Triss manipulating him, outright lying and using him to the Lodge's end for years

How god damn delusional can you people be?

I'm not trissfag but cucking is much worse

>I'm not trissfag but cucking is much worse

I guess its not to a cuckold.

Personally, I don't give a fuck about Istredd. They got over it in the books. It was a shitty thing for Yen to do, but Gerlat forgave her so that's that.

Triss was working for the Lodge in TW1, but she never endangered Geralt and quite the opposite, she saved his life several times, helped him and his witcher friends get their secrets back and was there for Geralt whenever he needed anything. Also, Triss mentions the Lodge to Geralt in TW1 and reveals their plans.

But to be fair, she was shady as fuck in the first game in many regards, but that's what's great about Triss, she shows tremendous growth throughout the trilogy. She starts with the Lodge in TW1, gets disillusioned by them, they shun her and eventually she takes Geralt's side against them at the Loc Muine Summit. Then in TW3, we can see the true nature of her ideals shine as she's trying to find her own path and is selflessly helping the mages when they have no one else. Her having three games to develop really helps her imo. I love Triss for her flaws and virtues. That's what makes her such an interesting character to me.

She can be kind, sweet, funny, idealistic but also jealous, manipulative, weak and treacherous. She is insecure but capable of taking charge when the situation forces her, she commits both selfish and selfless acts and is driven by both personal and "higher" motives, which sometimes conflict.

I think she is a good, although flawed and conflicted person and that makes her a very interesting character to me.

For me choosing Triss has absolutely nothing to do with Yen. Yen's cool too, but I simply like Triss better.

STOP THE WAIFU WARS AND TALK ABOUT THE BEST GIRL CIRI!!!

you misspelt triss

C I R I

which outfit is better?

I like the DLC one

That one.

no outfit

me too, but maybe I'm biased. it was enabled by default when I played the game and didn't realize there was the original outfits until after I finished. I may have grown attached to it for that reason. I suspect the converse is true for other people

Aladdin has nothing on my Geralt :3

>enter Witcher thread to expect some discussion about the lore/game
>see retarded Trissfags everywhere
I wish W3 never happened.

I believe his name was actually Saladin, the Zerrikanian illusionist that she dated in Maribor

What do you want to talk about? I'm pretty sure nobody's going to get in the way. I'm not the trissfag btw.

>comes to the thread
>see blatant shitposting from yencucks
>ignores it completely and whines only about trissfags
fuck off yencuck, you're not fooling anyone

Triss actually is in the game by pure accident.
At first game was supposed to have a custom witcher as a protagonist and then Berengar. Whole story was prepared to be from his perspective, this is why you have no Yen and Ciri, but Triss is there.
Only later they changed him to Geralt but most of the script and character models were already there.
Triss was never supposed to be Geralt's waifu or love interest but they still decided to keep her relevant in later games.

Alright. What is your point?