OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

your car > whores

post waifu

Going to get my miat smogged an insured tomorrow, probably take it on a drive and see if anything falls off

just got home from work, probably gonna go to the bar where my friend works later tonight and hang out

I’m working. Did 60 packages this morning, just took inventory on 200+ items and will spend the next 4-5 hours taking pictures while i watch a few movies.

This is in fact automotive related as I’m working hard so i can buy a Lamborghini Huracan within the next 6 months.

got my new car inspected and took it out for some spirited driving

just chilling now :^)

invest

Thanks for reminding me maybe I'll go driving tonight

Its my birthday on monday too and i have no plans for the weekend
Fml

what you shipping user?
car parts?

I want to go driving but the stop and go traffic here is hell.
Also, a shitload of cops have been circling around town like vultures the past few days.

>surprise early snowfall
>oh shit better get these summer tires off
>auto club is closed on weekends
>okay I'll do it in the parking lot
>put on all of my winters with the tire repair kit
>no idea what 100ft-lbs is supposed to feel like
>scared of overtorquing so I don't crank my lug nuts enough
>drive around a bit, wheels are all wobbly
>get out, re-tighten them a little tighter than last time
>still wobbly as shit
>oh fuck I've overdone it, I'll just stay home for the weekend
>go to autoclub on Monday, turns out 100ft-lbs is more than I thought it would be
>car still feels a bit off and I can't tell if it's because driving around like that caused my tires to wear unevenly, or if I fucked my suspension somehow, or if I'm just imagining it and the car is fine
I'm fucking car retarded. I always seem to fuck something up every time I try and do literally anything to my car. I'm just going to get a German car next so everything is inaccessible to me.

Literally going to cuck some soyboy out of his gf

Jump started my Miata and drove it for the first time in about 6 weeks today. Grabbed some take out for dinner, ate, then played some Ocarina of Time. Now I'm sitting here bored and depressed as usual. Might take some melatonin and try to fall asleep. I don't even feel like being awake anymore.

Damn user keep up the good work.

Because I already finished my nightly hoon.

It was glorious.
But now I have to try and get some rest because of the wonderful pleasure I have that is working a thing called “the food service industry”

Fuck the food industry: i can’t wait to get out of it.
I also don’t have a waifuas of now.
Or a gf.
Or people I hang out with outside of here (for now)

Get a damn torque wrench.

My cat sat on my lap and I don't want to disturb him

I like you

Stayed up late, then slept late. Don't go out much, have no money. I got a pizza though

I've always just tightened wheels by applying the max torque I can with either a 4 way, or a small ratchet. Alas, I am not strong, nor do I have nice wheels.

how fucked am i?

Extremely, or not I honestly have no idea what's going on

tracking information on my package has not been updated since monday, and was scheduled for delivery today. now that today has past and no package has been delivered, the scheduled delivery date has changed to "pending".

If your wheels feel wobbly once, you get rolling, its oftentimes a balance issue bud. Go to a tire shop and they can rebalance them.

>manager at a tire store

I had practice with my band earlier, brought my brother along tonight...he even got a chance to jam with us, his 'first' jam ever, and my first jam with my brother...
Picked up my new tires yesterday, will install them tomorrow...weather prevailing...calling for snow...

Same user, had that happen to me then the package just kinda showed up one day after a week or so, if you are concerned about it call or contact the last location it was or the place you ordered from

Hope that was a special moment for your brother too. Jamming is so much more fun than playing by yourself in your room

What kinda meets do ya'll go to to make friends? The only meets where I am are all classic cars and like all old people, nobody my age. Old people are still cool, but you know what I mean

I have the opposite issue. All meets are filled with rich high schoolers and their riced out civics

I guess I'd take my cozy car meets over that. Every last Friday of the month there's a car meet up at a 50's dine and drive, usually about 40 old people show up with thier classics. I eat onion rings and listen to stories