AMG C63s vs Audi RS5 vs Porsche 718

What's your Veeky Forumspinion on these cars? Can't decide which one I want.

Even looking at S5 or the 911's (under 100K). People experienced with these rides please respond.

BMW fanboys stay out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iYIE7evKKVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just testdrive them and chose the one that you like the most

I did, except the Porsche's. Even test drove the M4 (wasn't impressed) and the 6 series. I'm inclining towards the C63s, but want to get the dirt on them. Are they expensive to maintain?

Also, what about the F type? I hear they aren't all that reliable. Is this true? I also hate the fact they have like 10 models. Like wtf?

No one here has owned or have had any first hand experience with these?

You in da wrong neighborhood boy

Seriously this is a fucking board for neets and bus rider bench racers. Who the fuck that drives a new 100k car comes here?

I’d go for the amg personally. Big loud and stupid is fun. Audi doesn’t scratch that itch and Porsche takes itself too seriously.

>muh reliabilty

Yeah fuck off

Yeah I haven't been here for a while.
What's up with all the fuckin 'murica vs rest of the world threads? Back in the day this board actually had constructive views and arguments on cars and I remember guys owned M6 and 911's. They all fucked off or what?

But yeah AMG was the most fun to ride, although the RS5 isn't lacking performance either, its just not as rough as the C63s. Will test drive the Porsche's this weekend.

You don't want a machine that's reliable?

S5 if you plan on daily driving.

Fact is Audi makes great sporty daily drivers. APR tuning it to 540 hp is insane.

Track car though go M4 or 911 or 718.

I'm partial to the boxster or M2 but 911 looks better IMO.

RS5 is quite simply not as good as the M4. Get an S5 and APR and keep your cash. Audi has the best interiors in the market.

BMW and Porsche make the best track toys but you are kind of a faggot if you buy one and dont track it desu, not that htere is anyhting wrong with wanting a fast car. The audi is just better for street driving and highway driving.

I have ZERO experience with modern mercs except the GL450. WAY to soft and disconnected of a ride for me. Maybe this doesn't apply to the AMG but I've heard otherwise.

Luxary--> Track

Merc---> Audi----> BMW---->Porsche

Think carefully about how you will honestly use it and buy appropriately. If you want to drive a fast cloud go merc. If you want to throw it into turns but feel every damn bump in the road (believe me it gets old) get the Porsche.

The BMW and Audi are in between.

Thanks for the input. Yes, it is for daily driving.
I agree S5 is probably the most economical thrill out of them all, but it felt kind of dull, maybe cuz I test drove it right after the AMG.
Wasn't impressed by the BMW's. I don't want a boxster as I'm only interested in hardtop coupes, so either a cayman or a 911 will do.

I'm no track racer, but I do have an empty 30kms of highway on my way to work everyday and would like to exploit that

Get the M4 with competition package.
Better interior, way better handling (you can't even fully disable traction control on the c63), cheaper, more racing pedigree, more fun to drive in general.
RS5 is slow shit, sounds like a vacuum cleaner.

Did you really feel the need to bump this retard's thread?

>RS5 is slow shit, sounds like a vacuum cleaner
Fucking hell, it does
youtu.be/iYIE7evKKVM

Yeah

>trackboii
porsche
>madman chad
c63
>stacy
audi

>want to slip out and die on public road
c63
>want to shit on ppl on track and die
porsche
>want o die with dick in a bum
audi

checkd
ferdinand is here

Why are you going to waste 100k on boring ass depreciating garbage? Buy cars that only appreciate for 100k. headass

If you're just in for boring ass daily driving what do you need a performance version for? Buy an E-Class coupe or something instead of a fucking retarded looking C63. Also AMGs are the worst of both worlds. Mercs aren't drivers cars, they're comfortable. AMG tries to do the inverse so they just end up making a car that is not comfortable any more and also doesn't handle like competition. The only redeeming factor is the obnoxious engine but if you DD you don't even need that.

I'd get a 997 Turbo. They're bound to stay where they are price-wise and might even go up, like what's happening with 996 Turbos right now.

Implying the obnoxious engine plus nice interiors don't make a fun package

It's a European muscle car.

the new C63 interior is surprisingly low quality.
It looks premium but is cheaply built.

For $100k I would just buy Tesla.

The F type is a lot more reliable than you might believe. When the poos bought Jag they actually made them reliable while making the cars better too.

Definitely more reliable than the AMG or Audi, but less so than the 718 (as long as you take car of the Porsche)