>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/3twyub/must_have_performance_mods/
youtube.com/watch?v=MF6vwvt7_Ac
mediafire.com/file/ob4bs3dr2bijh7j/Buffs Stuff 1-22-17.rar
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21899/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CARAVAN IS A SHIT GAME

To this day I don't know how to play that shit.
I just look at the interface and sigh with desperation.

Well it's in new vegas. Of course it's shit.

>first for "i have way too many pictures of my character"

>tfw my screenshot folder for fo4 is 600 MB.
Send help!

I love Cait!

Do you love someone user? Tell me about them! Why do you love them?

Mine's 462. I just purged too.

I love money. Cause it's what makes the world turn.

Having someone to spend your money on would be special though, right?

I make lots of money from a food+water distribution empire but after all the settlements have what they need and Piper's newspaper is stocked and Curie's lab is stocked etc etc, all the money left over is mine I guess. So I spend it on gifts and luxuries for Cait!

Hang yourself

Can anyone help me with a 'technical' questions?

I'm going back to FO4 to start a new game in hope of finishing the DLCs i had and never played (FH, NW, Automatron). Installed mods for obvious reasons. I can provide the mod list, but most of them are retexture/HD mods (although 2k instead of 4k) and ultimately ENB mods (I use Decent ENB).

Question is that I seem to have uneven FPS and the texture seems to be popping in and out (low/high texture swapping so late). Before you say 'gtfo get better pc', my pc should be able to handle this (i5 7700, 32gb ram, gtx 1080) and I'm only playing on 1920x1080.

Is there any tweaks that I can use or mods to improve the performance? I don't need constant 60 fps, but don't want to drop below 45 if i can help it. And I read the Decent ENB is not too taxing on the performance too...

Any suggestions or tweaks?

Get Shadow Boost.

reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/3twyub/must_have_performance_mods/

No, I buy my pussy so I don't have to spend any more time with the girl then when I fuck her. It's pretty great.

I have a GTX 1060 and am running it on mostly Ultra, I mostly get 30-20 FPS in congested areas but it will sometimes straight up freeze for a couple of seconds, can't do anything about it. Pop in issue could be a timescale issue. In Skyrim I changed it and noticed textures took much longer to load than they did vanilla. I recommend not changing the timescale (assuming you have). Do you have FO4 installed on SSD?
Also if you don't want to drop below 60fps you can lower some of the less noticable settings like shadows and decal, or get a texture optimiser. ENB's are always taxing, the mod author might say otherwise but you can get the same results more or less with something like Imaginator or a FO$ equivalent.

C
A
I
T

I have shadow boost installed. I also modified the fallout4.ini to hardcode loading texture and also the enblocal.ini to optimize the vram memory.

I got 2,3, and 4, but not 1. Does it really help? I mean it's a quite tedious process and saw in the comments that there are other ways to do this.

Yes, i have it run on ultra, disabled the AA (not sure about SSAO if I'm using ENB) and also installed on SSD. What do you mean it's a timescale thing? I have Horizon installed (which is great) so could that be affecting it? Not sure I follow.

Holy shit I just got the databanks for Faraday but now all he says is "Acaidia just won't be the same without Dima". Can I not turn this mission in now?

>i5 7700, 32gb ram, gtx 1080) and I'm only playing on 1920x1080.

I have an i5-4670 and a gtx 1060 6gb, and i can run it on high to ultra. Just be aware once your in 4k territory FO4 has poor optimization on PC

Ah, I see how that would be a fortuitous arrangement for all parties involved.

But I think the difference is that I want nothing more in life than to spend time with her.

>Cait annexing Piper's couch

> What do you mean it's a timescale thing?
If it changes the progression of the day/night system in regards to realtime. I'm pretty sure in-game a minute passes in about 1-3 seconds or therabout. If you change it to take longer (longer nights/days) it could cause pop-in. Horizon is an overhual mod so I doubt it would change it, but I never used it. I know I often got pop in in urban areas, you don't have any conflicting interior or mob increasing mods?

jesus fucking christ how do you fuck up this badly

Are you using any ENB? I start to think that's the culprit. I don't have a plan of getting a 4k monitor yet, so no.

Well, if it comes to it, probably horizon? The only interior mod i have is enhanced interior lighting and fx, and no mob increasing mods (unless horizon adds it).

Hm, now that you mention it however, I also have both TrueStorm and Vivid weather (along with the synergy merged patch) installed. I did pick no timescale change however (as it might conflict with horizon), but horizon had a config to change the timescale, which i leave at default.

Still didn't really explain the lo-fi/hi-fi textures swap delay though. It's really jarring.

Here, this is for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=MF6vwvt7_Ac

Is it true? New vegas with all its DLC is over 60gbs?

what the fuck? how

>2017
Still no Chaos Power Armor for FO4

More like 10 gb.

>That berserker in the background with a bolter and no melee weapons in sight
He gets picked on a lot

Oddly enough, I've been trying to loosely recreate pic related but i can't get the character to look young enough without running into giraffe neck like A shame because i really dig tacticool and high school uniforms

It had good production. Ruined it by putting DiMa's fake ass in it.

>admitting to being this big of a weeb
user... user please..

we all have our vices

I like this guy's artwork but his school shooting fetish is more than a little worrying.

>slaughtering a school with what looks like a ruger .22
>this much blood and slaughter
>a .22
Japs can't into guns, can they?

>not being there for the /k/ thread

Is this just an artwork or from a manga/anime? Damn that looks bloody and awesome.

It's still up.

I haven't been to /k/ in forever, good to see my eyes weren't playing tricks on me.
>awesome
>some jap nerd doesn't know a .22 probably wouldn't kill shit past a rabbit or groundhog
>awesome

>straight up glorifying high school shootings
is this a contrived jap revenge scheme?

Ehh, .22lr will still kill you dead, and still deadly as hell. It will penetrate the skull, chest plate, etc. Cause your lungs to fill with blood and its able to get to your heart. It will do this all at 100 yards.

But if you dont hit the CNS or heart? Shit, in the moment you might not even feel it.

How can anyone in good conscious travel with Piper?

She has a kid sister in Diamond City she's supposed to be looking after.

I don't know much about guns so call me idiot or whatever. I said it's awesome because of the bloody violence, thus my question about whether its from a manga/anime or just artwork.

>Ah, I see how that would be a fortuitous arrangement for all parties involved.

Holy shit, that stealth burn. Caitfag got sass.

actually, the artist states she wasn't the shooter and is actually hunting the real one

What's so funny about that post?

She doesn't actually want to be around her sister because apparently she's becoming too snoopy, and since that tends to not gain you any friends she doesn't want Nat to become like that.

So what cait face do you use here?

Yeah that seems like a perfectly valid reason to abandon a child.

context is everything I guess.

>What's so funny about that post?
It's a reference to ancient fuddlore saying that .22 can bounce around inside your skull and turn your brain to mush.

Why does this game choose to run at half of my monitor's refresh rate at seemingly random intervals each time I start it? Sometimes I'll get 60, sometimes I'll get 120, and sometimes I'll get 1000+

Also why the fuck did they decide it was a good idea to base a game's speed off its fps

I just want the commonwealth to feel the love of Khorne

oh god no I didn't mean it that way. But I see what you mean

I meant a professional who accepts money for sex, and a client who just wants that one thing, it works out for everyone. I didn't mean to imply not spending time with that user is the benefit...

It's not a wise choice. You can tell her this though, and she takes it into consideration. Her idea that not being there so Nat doesn't follow in her example is completely wrong. But it's not like she said "haha fuck nat I'm out" and left.

Blame Bethesda's shitty writing.
Pretty sure her schedule is her standing up and shouting at you to get the newspaper for the day and just going to bed on the night. Doesn't even go to school or anything.

Pretty sure Bethesda games can't run past 60 because animations are tied to framerate or some shit. So if they are, something fucky is going on.

Ah, I see. I went to the thread and everyone was losing their shit over this post and I was just wondering if I was just missing something obvious.

>But it's not like she said "haha fuck nat I'm out" and left

She didn't SAY that, but that's exactly what she will do. "Sorry Nat, this interesting stranger wants me to move away so good luck running my newspaper for me, idiot"

Why is Horizon so good it made me replay FO4 again like it's a totally new game? Combine this mod with start me up and its been a fun run especially without SHAAAAWWWWNN

>wants me to move away
But that's 100% a gameplay thing and not a lore thing.

fallout 4's performance is the result of just a cavalcade of fuck ups, mainly stemming from being developed primarily for locked down console hardware. Game behaves weird above 60 fps? consoles. Hud is a fucking massive eyesore and displays minimal information despite size? consoles. grenade button and power attack on the same fucking key? consoles. the game was NOT tested at ultra settings before release, thus the massive shadows issue, texture cacheing issue, load times, all due to being primarily optimized at medium settings for console hardware

For me it was the economy overhaul.

Piper's relationship with Nat is one of the areas where I think we should separate what literally happens within the game's mechanics, and what makes sense.

I like to think Piper makes the trek to Diamond City at least every few days, especially if she isn't with you at all times. Companions don't actually just sit in chairs all day like the game mechanics suggest they do. Cait would visit the boxing ring at the Galleria, MacCready would go to the Third Rail, etc.

It's also not like she burns bridges completely. There are still people like Valentine, Valentine's assistant, Geneva, and Travis who are all either impromtpu caretakers of the town or owe me/her a favor who would keep tabs on Nat and perhaps even send Piper updates in the form of notes on my caravaners or the radio.

These things of course aren't represented in the game itself since as we all know there are lots of little things missing from this game but these make sense and are things that would realistically happen if we apply real world logic to the characters and the world.

I'm torn on that. While I like that I no longer find post war pipe weaponry (or any weapon at all) in safes, the economy needs further tweaking.

I can buy pretty much good condition packaged weapon from a vendor with my collection of cigarettes (who knows people value cigarettes so much better than others) and mods and still collect enough money. But packaged ammo and shipments are crazy expensive.

Trying to find a way to craft shotgun ammo or other types of ammo.

You may not have meant it that way, but the meaning is there and I don't think many people will disagree with it.

Mine's 4.21 gb

But I've got lots of pics of mod WIPs I've been working on and webms in there. In addition to gameplay stuff.

Contraptions dlc has that. Ammunition factory. Hook a terminal up to it and it will tell you what components it needs to craft what ammo.
How many nude pics of Pipper does one man need?!

I really wish I could just have the economy part of Horizon, without all the other stuff.

I never send my followers to settlements. Any time I don't have Piper with me I send her back to publick occurences, or Nick back to his detective agency. I don't use the mod for multiple followers so I cycle through them quite a bit and I like running around with dogmeat.

First time in a while I've run into Doc Anderson. I forgot how cute she was for a grandma.

What armor is that, user?

>
Did Horizon take away that feature for balance sake, however? I thought that you need to collect guns and bullets magazines now in order for you to craft certain bullets.

Anyone else think the Midwest would be a great setting? Massive open spaces, maybe even vehicle travel again?

Tactics doesn't count.

Idk. I don't use Horizon. If you are looking for it it will be under power, scroll all the way to the right till you see a pic of a conveyor. It will be in there. GL user.

still waiting on tampa

mah new waifu

>clothing or armor mod says CBBE compatable
>always gives me big tits
Why does every modder hate my itty bitty tittties?

Fucking rad-tornadoes.

Heh, I actually don't have many lewd pics. Most of that space is webms and galleries of things I've made, like the hats and animu hairs.

Link to that mask?

I fucking hate Far Harbour for adding these new legendary effects, Hitmans? Deadeye?
Just give me a fucking two shot/explosive/wounding you fucking retards and stop wasting my time with useless armour legendaries and hitmans walking canes. I'm level 52 now and haven't found a single good RNG legendary thanks to Far Harbour making them even more fucking rare.

Black widow armor.

So get the mod where you can swap legendaries

mediafire.com/file/ob4bs3dr2bijh7j/Buffs Stuff 1-22-17.rar

I even did some Metro 2033 ones. I think I did all of them.

>want to use a bodysuit, find Pampas
>make a full body suit, has heels
>only other full bodysuit that has boots is fucking unzipped
Pampas is making this bos wetwork play through harder then it needs to be. Anyone know a non-sexy or at least minimally sexy full bodysuit that isn't a retextured vault suit?

The wetsuit in Far Harbor?

>but these make sense and are things that would realistically happen if we apply real world logic to the characters and the world.

Not really. What makes realistic sense is that a kid alone in a post apocalyptic wasteland probably wouldn't make it very far, even in a city. Why should anyone care for an orphaned girl, especially one that the Mayor doesn't like. We know what McDonuts is capable of.

I don't play a minuteman so I don't have caravans. I use mostly inconspicuous robot provisioners (used a mod to remove the brahmin) to keep my few hideouts supplied. I hardly ever use a companion for more than a few days if they have another place to be. I have like no affinity with Piper because why would I want to separate a kid from her caregiver. I feel bad when I'm with Piper and it starts getting late and I'm balls deep in some metro, surrounded by raiders, because I know Nat's by herself and totally defenseless. Does she even have enough caps to feed herself some noodles?

Your best bet is the Marine Wetsuit from Fart Harder

I was looking for a more muted color, and something I could get a lot sooner but that might have to be it.

>bos wetwork

How about an orange jumpsuit and some combat armor.

>wetwork
>lets wear orange
Wouldn't recommend it. I am wearing combat armor for my legs and arms though.

Theres the two dark bos jumpsuits, they use the same model as the orange but one is black and the other is the dark green you see some higher rank officers use

>Wouldn't recommend it

That was my entire point. BoS doesn't really play the whole "wetwork" game. They're more of a Rapid Dominance M.O.

If you want wetwork, play ball for the Railroad or the Institute.

It will have to be the bos. I want to kill synths and I don't want to be a retard. Only the bos is left.
I will have to keep an eye out for them. Does proctor sell the jump suits? I'm not there yet in the game and previous playthroughs I've never wanted to buy anything from proctor but guns and ammo.

thanks man

Well the BoS doesn't do the kind of shit you want to do, and are equally as retarded as every other faction.

Your best bet is to burn everyone and go raider.

000dedeb (orange)
002223e3 (olive)
00134294 (officer's black)

orange is the only one sold it seems, olive can be found on bos bodies and the black one is only found on brandis's body if killed at certain points of the game

There are plenty of people to keep an eye on Nat. Any of the good aligned people in the city, of which there are several. Not to mention the people who I listed who have a personal friendship with Piper.

She has friends.

>tfw you can't be a gunner
Gunner would do what he wanted. Too bad they are just raiders with better gear.

> You will never ride a futuristic 1950s motorcycle along a long stretch of desolate wasteland blasting 'I got spurs that jingle jangle'

> Feels bad man

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21899/?

Man, I've thought so good about a playable gunner faction. It'd be like that one time you could kinda join the Enclave. It wouldn't be some shit like "Well, player, everyone I know is dead and you helped me so I guess you're the General of my whole faction now and also we're best friends"

It'd be like "Tattoo your stupid blood type onto your stupid forehead and go guard this stupid overpass"
Topping out the faction would be getting a Sergeant-ish rank, getting your own small outfit, and taking randomized merc jobs from a set of randomized questgivers that will eventually treat you like they were a regular client.

>We know what McDonuts is capable of

Piper was struggling under him. She was a strong woman, of course, but her strength did not match McDonough's massiveness. "Piper," McDonough said breathily, "stop fighting or I will hurt Nat." She froze, and McDonough giggled through pursed lips. His penis was hardening again.

"Don't you move, and don't you make a sound, or I'll hurt Nat, remember?" McDonough said as he slowly began to drag his foul weight across and off of Piper's face. Once he was off, Piper blinked through her grimaced face. She instinctively felt for her 10mm pistol, and whispered "Blue. Blue?" With her other hand she reached for her husband and felt sticky wetness. She gasped "Blue!" McDonough had seen enough and could stand no more of this disobedience -- she was both moving and talking. Holding the hammer in his other hand, he punched her savagely three, perhaps five times in the head and face with his left hand. As he did so he screamed, "Damn you Piper! Do as you are told!"