X

A while back I inherited $500k from my grandparents. I have a pretty decent car (Audi A4) but I was thinking about this... Idk I have the money to spare, my house is paid off and I'm feeling kind of hooked on what this has to offer. What should I do? I've seen them with the P100D beat Lambos in drag-race but I'd prefer distance over acceleration.

Chosen specs are:
6 seat - no rear centre console
100D engine
Enhanced AP with Full self driving ability
Red Paint
Black Wheels
White or Black+Wood interior

>$224545
Holy fuck is that what these things actually cost?

Its Australian Dollars, so like $170,000 US. Also that includes some bullshit we have called a "Luxury Car Tax" so yours would be more like $160k USD

Pre-order the roadster, faggot

>CAD

get the black interior. White isn't worth it. Also, invest in a good quality L2 charger. It's worth it

I don't think they make a right-hand drive version yet. Its fucking awesome don't get me wrong but I don't think I need to be going 0-100km in 1.9s

$216k
Yea I kinda prefer the black, suits the rest of the car and the red colour.

INVEST
THAT
SHIT
IMMEDIATELY
the fuck are you even thinking dude

This, and only THIS!

I already invested 50k in bitcoin, and that was when it was 5k a pop. Once it breaks 8k I might sell. Apart from that my investment skills are kinda shit in companies, I just don't know what I'm doing half the time.

literally go on the finance subreddit and ask dumb questions they'll give worthwhile answers
reddit is boring and unfunny but each subreddit generally knows its shit

invest as much of that as you can and live off the interest, be NEET forever for fun

Sounds good... But I'm still interested in the car. I'm not short on cash, I work a 6-figure job. I can only afford it from the inheritance though. I'd still have like $250k to play with

if you have that much money, why get a trophy wife suv? wait a few years and get the second gen tesla roadster which is a weapon in every sense of the word

>bitcoin
stop this.
Learn how to invest in real estate, rent out places, learn how to trade Forex, etc. flip cars, link up with others who are money hungry/willing to learn and invest also. Bitcoin is good, but you’re better off broadening your horizons and ditching it IMO

also if your budget is high 100k there's a fucking shitload of excellent slightly used cars out there like the various bonkers porsche 911 variants, and really great new ones like the audi R8 or AMG GT R

This. Even if it's just all dumped into Vanguard making 5% a year thats still 25k per year where you don't do shit

K op pay Tesla and hope that the car doesn't try and run your ass over. Or buy a 3k civic

>Implying sentient cars

invest it all and buy a 3k civic

you won't have to worry about money again for the rest of your life, whereas if you spend it all on teslas you'll be poor again in a few years

>spending half the money you have on a shitty gay retarded electric car

if this isnt bait lmao

Look it up friend. Tesla runs over grandma in a restaurant

your google-fu has to be better than mine because they buried that shi

If I had $500,000, I wouldn't know what I would do. I would be afraid of losing it all on frivolous purchases. I think I would buy a new or nearly new, nicely equipped RV and live my dream of traveling around the country. I would use the rest of the money for maintenance, food, and clothes.

>afraid of losing it on frivolous purchases
>would buy a new RV and spend the rest on traveling the country
Well at least you seem to recognize you're bad with money
well at least you

I didn't say I would spend the rest on traveling the country. I said I would use the rest for food, clothes, and maintaining the RV.

>grandparents put aside 500k after a lifetime
>wastes 200k on a tesla model x
Aside that I can hear your grandparents turn in their grave, it isn't possible to be this autistic regarding money management.
Even the lowest risk investment account is a far superior choice than this and you know it

what's the depreciation on these?

if your goal is simply to waste everything your grandparents worked for their whole lives and chose to give you as a gift
go ahead
but idk maybe think about your (non existant) kids

bro just buy a used one save some money

fuck it your in aus just go get a few cars in japan and bring them back spend like 100k total lol

Electric cars resale value fall faster than luxury cars

Invest it you retard, and soon enough you'll be able to live off the interest alone and never work again in your life

>500k
>living off the interest
lol break that down for us. Show us your math.

>thinks $25k a year is enough to live off
>calling anyone a retard
my sides

keep your fucking audi you nigger, save the money. tesla is a goddamn meme

New new cars are literally one of the dumbest things to blow your money on

actually buying the most unreliable car tesla has ever made.