I want

i want a nissan 240sx s13, red suppository me on why its shit. I want concealed headlights and the break lights it has. And a car to beat on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ywBtl3zIVio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shit floppy chassis
no power
nearly impossible to find a good example
not very reliable

theyre only good if you plan on dumping 1000s in mods into stock they are garbage

>break lights

oh god brake lights

I have a S14 that I use for a drift car. Thank god it's for nothing more than that.

I got a decent one, but shit is always breaking on these things. It's a money pit. It's great when it's great, and frustrating 60% of the time otherwise. Good to learn how to wrench on though.

>concealed headlights

what? do you mean flip ups?

your way of speaking english is weird. you sound mexican as fuck. please stay away from 240sx's

Even if they were awesome, it doesn't matter because like a CRX, they've all been hacked to shit, stanced, and swapped.

There's tons of busted, rusting hacked up s13s in Cali. I fucking hate white trash and poor asian wannabe drifters.

>flip ups
Do you mean pop-ups?
Also, don't berate someones grammar when yours leaves much to be desired.

You mean hidey-eyes? Y'all need to work on your terminology.

youtube.com/watch?v=ywBtl3zIVio

This commercial is like the Japanese equivalent of white guilt.

sucks how drift fags are slowly destroying what's left on the used market in california.

at least he can build a cohesive sentence kek

Holy fuck that was gay.
I've completely given up on Nissan.

Where can I snag a cheap beat up running 180sx and bring it over to the states?

California is a hellhole and everything about it is bad. What's new?

in Japan. Also you won't find a beat up 180sx because in Japan, all the cars that are registered on the street have to be in min condition. Not joking. so while you might find one for cheap, you still have to pay for shipping and all that

Anywhere I can look to buy?

I think you mean floppy shiners u kunt

That made me mad. Fuck Nissan

>shit floppy chassis
i aren't think that
>no power
if you're amerifag
>nearly impossible to find a good example
sadly true, but not a reason why the car is shit
>not very reliable
true