This is the most aesthetic thing ever

This is the most aesthetic thing ever.

I wish manufacturers had crazy ideas like this now.

>pickup
>station wagon
>sports coupe

Pick all three.

I don't see why something like this couldn't easily be made today with some dedicated modifications.

Take a car that comes in truck form already like the Subaru Baja. make a back for it that would make it look like a sedan then one that would make it look like a wagon.

What is that, a Pulsar?

yes

Without

oof doing this with a ute and adding detachable bench seats or something would make my dick so hard

With

yes

If I remember correctly an SR20 slides right into these

ok this looked better in my head

Mexico pls

Volvo 440 Aftermarket wagonification

God I love those taillights

Looks like a Lancia

That's pretty cool, why don't more conversions like these exist for liftbacks?

That reminds me of a concept car.

that is the most beautiful wagon I've ever seen.

Would camp at race track in/10

Those mad frogs actually put something along those lines into production.

It was a bit shit, to put it lightly.

That's why I love Broncos so much. They can be anything from a Pickup to a Wagon to a Rock Crawling Offroader. Surprised they fell out of style, jack of all trades, master of none I suppose.

those taillights are the most aesthetic thing

how is it possible to have such perfect taillights

Because small/midsized 2 door sports SUV's fell out of fashion as people wanted bigger 4 door SUV's, like the Tahoe or the Expedition. In fact, the Expedition was specifically, the model that replaced the Bronco.

The only reason the Bronco is coming back is because the Jeep is more popular than ever, and with the rise of Crossovers, people have stopped wanting large SUV's in favor of smaller "SUV-like" cars. (such as crossovers)

basically, there's the potential for a revival of the small SUV

That is surprisingly cool

there actually used to be a guy here on Veeky Forums who had one

i wonder where he is

I disagree. Put those slats over some round R32 tail lights.... Oh god the lewdness...

The idea was good as the execution was poorly, yes.
To elaborate that a little, the roofline/pillar could be taken off, but couldn't be transported in the car. So if you wanted to go top-down there was no way to close the roof. Driving with the hatch down as advertised is also illegal as the licence plate is no longer visible like (The old DS wagon did that better, it had another rear-plate that would show with the hatch down).
To make things worse, the base car wasn't the best either.