withthewill.net/threads/16945

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory
gematsu.com/2017/03/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-first-details-video-screenshots

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

>Adventure tri. part 5 PV
twitter.com/pKjd/status/878991971716550656

Hacker's Memory News
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

Every version of Omegamon (Susanomon and GraceNovamon count) merges into Composite Omegamon.
How strong is this mass Fusion if their power was all additive.

Omegamon X alone would make that fusion beyond busted and probably stronger than anything in the Digital World.

Still weaker than Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode.

Jian is not a generic nice guy, he is the wise, more mature than he should be character.

His arc is that he hurt a kid real bad when he was younger, likely because he takes martial arts lessons, so he is a pacifist.
Which is why he wants Terriermon not to fight early on until he figures out that there isn't any other option and that he has a responsibility to defend the city he begrudgingly lets Terriermon fight.

That is why his mega, after his sister is threatened and Terriermon is beaten, he figures out he has to actually be proactive and fight himself.
Which is why, although Terriermon's mega is decked out in machineguns, rocketlaunchers, so much dakka that orks from 40k would get jealous, he fucking punches and kicks the shit out of the pheonix god 'mon.

Not even trying to be alive.

Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode is pretty busted too. But I feel like combining all Omegamon variants would be more broken than that.

20 yrs ago

To now.

I tried posting on /r/digimon and someone was calling a guy racist for saying moon runes.

I forgot how much better Veeky Forums was even with your waifu and furfaggotry I'm so sorry for ever leaving you and doubting you.

I dunno man. All omegamons while powerful pretty much have almost the same abilities and at the end, you would end up with pure power but nothing else unless the meme about omegamon x being able to delete existence is to be believed.

Meanwhile, Superior Mode is made of thousands (or maybe millions, no idea just how many digimon exist) of digimon, including an omegamon as well, therefore beating omegagestalt in raw power and considering the nature of digi xros, it is possible that SM also have the exotic abilities some of his fusion components have like it happened with his lesser fusions

Pretty inspired

Well the original post was including all Omegamon variants including Susanoomon and such which already have great power on their own. Also Omegamon X has a move called All Delete which does exactly what it says.

is it even worth it to get an ultimate evolution in digimon world? my greymon already eats so much and i'm gonna have to let him starve to not ruin my gamefile

Well, its not like he ever used any exotic abilities. All he did was slice Bagramon/UltimateKhaosmon in half. Also XrosZeed might be stronger, given how they had to depower him into the mentioned UltimateKhaosmon to even fight him.

Pretty sure Omegamon X only deletes everything the blade touches. The world vanishing in X-Evo was because the thing he touched just happened ro be Yggdrassil. Not to mention that it was already vanishing.

If I remember well, the strongest form they had when they faced milly was EX6, so it's not like they had the apparently infinite power of SM.

And then they out of nowhere formed a poor man's SM against Ultimacaosmon by fusing with only the some members of the army facing it rather than with the entire digital world life

Quality over Quantity.
You have to consider the following
Omegamon is top 3 of the RK (if we're Counting Imperialdramon PM) and a Single RK is probably worth 25-100 normal Megas.
Omegamon X is far superior to his vanilla version to the point it'd be like comparing Base Gohan to SS2 Gohan
Omegamon Alter is most likely equal to Vanilla, just he is a virus version
Omegamon Zwart D is far stronger than Alter being he is designed as basically the Anomaly destroyer. Considering Anomalies in the Digimon World can include Mugendramon, Milleniummon and Dexmon that's saying something.
Then Alter B is an Advanced form of THAT
And Alter S is equal to THAT.
Then you have Susanomon and GraceNovamon who are probably in the same ballpark of Vanilla.
Shit's nuts.

The hell is Omegamon Alter? Do you mean Zwart? of so he is a vaccine. As for AlterS and B, S is stated in his profile to be equal to Omegamon. B should logically be his equal, but then we get the little issue about him evolving from ZwartD who is already evolved from vanilla Zwart, and according to Angelman capable of ripping down Barriers between the multiverse and cause a big bang large enough to create a new multiverse. Go figure.

SM has both quality and quantity. Also, the legendary heroes turned into digimemories were pretty much the Xros Wars counterpart of the royal knights/seven demon lords/olympos/etc as in being a super powerful faction by all rights, and quite a few of the digimons absorbed such as Apollomon and Olegmon were between the top 10 strongest digimon in the universe.

Also, Omegamon is powerful but he is nowhere near being that strong. He is made by two ultimates, which would put him in a hypotential super ultimate/ultra level, and historically, digimon one level above others are roughly as good as at best five digimon one level below give or take. And as Savers showed, ultimates that further evolves through burst mode completely annihilates Royal knights in one sided battles unless they are directly powered by god as in the case of craniumon's shield.

And at last, the only times omegamon was unusually powerful were when he received external buffs outside his own power, such as being powered by all humans watching his battle, otherwise he's simply strong enough to beat most ultimates in solo duels

Augumon was truly the strongest legendary hero.
Seriously though, Xros power levels are something that shouldnt be touched with a ten foot pole, given that we get fun things like, shoutmon without any xroses wrecks an entire army of Mammothmon, Zenjiro beats the shit out of a FUCKING GAIOUMON, with a sword made out of effectively baby digimon, Lucemon getting his shit stomped in by X5 (granted that one didnt have as much of a story presence as the frontier one), not to mention being the servant of Lillithmon who is the weakest demon lord, whereas he is the strongest. Not to mention that later on X5 suddenly needed an upgrade against Breakdramon, who while a powerful Mega, is nowhere near the level of Lucemon in the normal stuff. Then there is Hunters and the fucking Crossover, where both of Myotismons megas are being ragdolled around, by everyone and their mother.

Are those even proper evolutions? I thought it was simply mode changes as it doesn't sense that Zwart would evolve into something weaker as Zwart D. It feels more like how in gundam 00, Exia was "upgraded" to Exia repair, which was a beaten up and damaged Exia sorta repaired to be functional.

Hence why for SM I used examples within Xros Wars's internal power levels (Notice how I didn't mention at all how some godly digimon like Huanglongmon and Neptunemon were defeated by not even Shoutmon's strongest regular form) while for Omegamon I used examples within settings where there's normal levels.

This is still the strongest digimon, and three times faster than the original.

Didn't it have a cute pink ribbon/collar? Truly the cutest mugendramon

It's still not able to penetrate the Newtype's Gundammon.

Hard to tell. Pretty sure they used the word "evolve into" in regards to the ZwartD->AlterB transformation, but given how mode changes are barely acknowledged in universe, it could be one.

Yeah, but then whats the point of comparing them to Omegamon X or other digimon all together. I mean Omegamon in Xros (who is also kinda dead) is definetly weaker than X7SM probably even weaker than vanilla Bagramon, given that he might have lost to him. (Manga is a different story since there Bagramon had to take the insanely OP MangaTactimon with him and kill him in a two on one.) If we take all continuities, who knows. Omegamon X can delete anything. Even without him one shotting reality, the fact that his blade annihilates anything it touches, coupled with the Omega-in-Force which pretty much makes him a precog, makes it seem like a battle between him and SM would depend on who hits first.

I'm not really sure if we can take into account flavor text from the profile. They often overhypes what digimon can do, and I don't remember any omegamon incarnation ever showing the capabilities their profiles states they can do. Even omegamon X didn't actually delete anything as he cracked open the orb that was yggdrasyl in his setting and the death of the god was what caused it to collapse and reformat again

Also, I don't remember well, but weren't the legendary heroes turned into digimemories and scattered through the universes when they were trying to contain the incident that caused the digital world to shatter into fragments? Probably they didn't even get to fight Bagramon properly.

Good Lord.

That should've been her actual partner. The filthy slut deserves slutmons

Man something about evil Hikari.

What would it have evolved into during Hurricane Touchdown? Demon?

Megidramon

Dagomon corruption arc never

Didn't exist yet

Then they would've created a new evil dragon.

Don't remind me.

Lilithmon
They would have made Lilithmon early.

>Cosplay mon evolves into a slightly taller cosplaymon
Lame

Nothing wrong with monster girls/boys. It might've started as a monsters franchise, but very early it introduced humanoid digimon and the number only increased with time. Besides, it takes heavy inspiration from mythological/godly figures, and many of them just happened to be humanoid

Funny enough, pokemon is a more fitting franchise if you want battles between monsters. As far as I know it has yet to get filled with humanoids beside jinx

>As far as I know it has yet to get filled with humanoids beside jinx
>forgetting Mr. Mime

>last boss

What were they thinking

You get maybe 2 moves before he fully debuffs and rapes your team, and after you lose you have to go through the ENTIRE sequence again, including the prior fight

Should I even bother trying to win at this point? I did spend a lot of time grinding so I feel like it would be a waste, but it would probably just eat up more of my time if I tried again.

My team gets instantly assraped in the first great challenge too so it's not like I'd miss out on anything by just quitting now

Fuck, this game has good fundamentals but I really hope HM fixes some of the glaring issues it has with the gameplay

In Cyber Sleuth? I didn't have any trouble with the final boss, but that might have been because I had already beat 13 Royal Knights and 7 Demon Lords plis Lilithmon was one of my mains.

Guess I just used the wrong kind then. A lot of my team are mons I threw in last minute too since I never had enough space for them in the early game