Winterball - Draw thread

idk how to format threads, sry.

I heard there were 6 different votes about this and people were ok with it.
I really like /pol/o/. it made a very cute couple last year. So I was wondering if we could do that again?

We even shared a kiss

I really wanted to post this last year but never got the chance.
I wanted someone to photoshop this girl into Veeky Forums-tan because I thought it would look cute.

got into some shenanigans.

this was brought up a few days ago and before being deleted the general consensus was that /pol/ should fuck off because no one likes them and we should get with /m/ if anyone

/pol/ copped a feel.

but its ok, because Veeky Forums-tan got him back.

>the opinion of one tripfag matters.

going to bed for now.

dont get pissy at the messenger faggot
no one wants /pol/ because /mo/ was a shit ton more enjoyable

I even did that recolor ffs

then apparently you have shit memory.

from /pol/

someone please draw the marquis de sade viciously sodomizing leopold von sacher-masoch.

PLEASE. this is all i want! this one fucking thing

/pol/ faggots circle jerking and pretending that Veeky Forums wants while Veeky Forums says they dont want it and want /m/

memory is perfect lol

Thx 4 saving.

Anyone wanna incorporate the Quattropace into a drawing?

there has only been 1 mention of the winter ball in a random draw request thread here in the past week you faggot. people in it suggested Veeky Forums go with /pol/ again.

this
/mo/ was perfect

No, /pol/ can fuck off.
/mo/ is where it's at.
Besides I'd rather talk about goufs and zakus than hear endless screeching about the fuckng jews or whatever.

drawfag here from 2016 winterball
/polo/ was great for all, but shit changes and in the end general consensus is that /pol/-tan and Veeky Forums-tan go their separate ways, maybe to do it again some other time.

I can go into more agreed canon if anyone asks.

/mlpol/ sounds good.

I think /pol/ and Veeky Forums make a shit couple. Veeky Forums-tan could do much better. /mo/ seems to have some similar interests. I'm open to other ideas as well. Also /pol/ is shit in general

Anybody have what the other boards look like?

Why are manchildren so quick to bury their heads in fantasy when anything challenging comes their way?

For the last time, we do not want to be your racist animu waifu. Newfag might be a cancer trip but he is right, pol is way too fucking neckbeardy and these drawings are weapons grade cringe.

It's cute don't be mean.
Wish someone drew a pic of the 2 board tans riding in a VW polo

you should probably fuck back off to /pol/
>idk how to format threads, sry.
or wherever the fuck it is you came from

>there has only been 1 mention of the winter ball in a random draw request thread here in the past week you faggot.
>here
this is Veeky Forums, buddy, we don't have draw threads on the reg here, the last OP having anything to do with draw threads was apparently from two months ago. you sure you're in the right place?
polite sage for double post

you are a faggot satan

>we do not want to be your racist animu waifu
but user, boys can't be wives, can they?

Veeky Forums belongs to /m/

Right?

>Da joose are responsible for my endless lonely misery

Yup

/pol/ draw user here, just to confirm outside of the previous anons before, that the decision to not go with /pol/ is unanimous among Veeky Forums anons? I'm fine either way.

oi m80s how are we supposed to run over minorities without Veeky Forums?

/polo/ was fun last year, but /mo/ was ridiculously comfy.
I personally wouldn't mind /polo/ again but I kinda prefer /mo/.

/polo/ was fun but we should start seeing other people
>t. /pol/ack who does not even own a car

I'm still waiting for /toyo/-time

As much as i dislike you, i have to agree. Besides /pol/ ruins everything they touch (ask /jp/ secondary faggots about that) according to most boards and /m/ was pretty chill.