>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Ha! Happens all the time, the general dies because everyone is busy playing the game so much that they forget the world around them.

You're telling me handsome stranger. I'm having too much fun with my full shinobi squad on Xbox!

More like spam but close enough

To be fair, the general died surprisingly quick. Usually we hit page 10 after like 45 minutes to an hour. This time, we fell off the end in half that.

Busy day on this board I suppose.

Should I buy this game

Warden
Can feint his SB up until 800ms
Zone Attack Safe on block
Side heavy finishers are uninterruptible

Conqueror
Level 1 charge is uninterruptible
Level 2 charge is uninterruptible and unblockable
Level 1 Charge guaranteed on Light parries
Level 1 charge guaranteed after 2 lights
Superior Blocking works as intended and you can hit people with heavy if you time your heavies right, but remove the free gb on block

Lawbringer
Blind Justice has Hyper Armor. Deals either 50 Damage, or can be chained into shove.
After quick riposte the heavy attack is slow unblockable for JJE Chain
Light Finisher can be used after any heavy attack dealing 10 damage
Second Top Heavy damage reduced to 30. First Side Heavy Damage reduced to 25. Unblockable Damage reduced to 40.
Shove from Neutral speed now set to 600ms instead of 700
Long Arm now connects at 600ms and if missed has 300ms recovery for total of 900ms animation

For PC? Hell no, blocks all day and nothing else
For any other console, hell even the damn switch? Maybe at a mom and pop store. Less blocking, no severe autism blocking the fun. Disconnects, rage and salt are still their but you'll also find and active and fun to play against community.

Depends what system you're going to play on.

Want a game that actually kinda works? Play on PC.

Want to only see half the game and get to play maybe 1/10 matches you try to join? Play on console.

Either way it's a shitfest, but it's a fun shitfest if you're into that.

How to punish conq shield bash ?
Even if you dodge it you cant do anything.
This is worse than release shinobi.

Conq changes look good. Does the "Level 1 Charge Guaranteed" mean that the heavy finisher on the Light + Light + Heavy chain is automatically a Level 1 charged attacked?

Get it on Console, because you can get away with stupid shit there far more than you can do on PC.
Since the matchmaking still fucking sucks you will be matched up with people with hours of experience in game, and would destroy the fuck out of you in 10 seconds for even deciding to attack.

I am just bored and just wrote those shit out but yeah. Automatically goes to charge level 1 and you can possibly hold it for 1 more second and go into charge 2. I'd probably write more but I the only other characters I have decent experience with is Shugoki and Kensei, and it's not like Ubi would actually balance this game ever.

It's over

I want to let everyone know atleast we didnt become typical Veeky Forums cancer

Foot posters were alright all we wanted was DEEPEST LORE and shit

Ubisoft will burn for this

I feel you, for what it's worth it's a cool change for Conq.

Cheers, lads. Need something to tide me over so probably gonna pick this up on my PSNogaems

Player on both platforms here.
PC is arguably just a better game experience.
You can run the game at FAR over 30fps, so you actually get to see things happen.
Connections are a ton more stable from my experience.
Yes, people block a ton more on PC. Guess why? It's cause the console version is basically unplayable at a choppy-ass 30fps with tons of latency issues. It's so different that it changes the balance of the game and also what's considered sound/strategic play. PC players in general are going to be able to respond to actions better because the game actually works. Everyone on console is stuck with a shit simulation.

As someone who owns game both on PC/PS4 I agree with this man.
Can't say about connection stability though since I've had equal amount of connection issues on both side.
Though what said still holds true. You can do more silly shit like spamming attacks more on console than on PC. Doing that would get you parried most of the time, though if you get good and practice/train alot you can do it too.
You'd have more frustrating experience on PC at start, but if you stick with it you'll get good enough to hold on your own easily. On console, thanks to connection issues, slight lag and 30fps there'd be alot of time where you'd feel, "This attack is fucking bullshit and too fast" but it works both ways.

Is Roman single

You should be able to get a GB with the right timing

Agreed.

>30fps
>Latency
>Timesnap (what a ridiculous concept for a game that requires timed inputs)
>Godawful P2P system

Basically renders everyone on console playing a very shitty simulation.

Considering many of the opinions that reddit users share, it's safe to assume that a good majority of them are either console players or just fucking dumb.

Who are you playing?

Oh yes, i play lawbringer

Haven't played since Berserkers first buff, did he get any more yet?

LOL, there is nothing, NOTHING you can do to a conq. Law is literally fem conqs little bitch.

Timesnap is being removed next patch or in a future patch isn't it?

>Probably a console player.
Dodge early and you can gb him sometimes. Dodge and shove if you're not early enough, and mixup your light/gb.
Anyone who thinks a character is a "hard counter" to any other character is choosing to be an idiot.

Yes. I guess it remains to be seen how that will effect everyone's experience with the game, but you should notice less delay of your inputs, and some of the stupid shit like Conq's heavy not being guaranteed on GB if you switch your guard will go away.

I guess it makes sense thinking about the console players. I mean their simulations are locked at 30fps in a game where an opponent's attacks can be 500ms, so making the inputs and stuff happen not in real-time, but in point increments of 100ms (keeping the units of "time" large) might help everyone's simulations stay a bit better in sync - Less complexity to the timing of inputs and reactions to be reconciled between players.

PC player, there is nothing law can do to conq. The conq can just turtle forever and as soon as he sees a light he can dodge bash, oh it was a heavy? Free gb, oh it was a feint? Bashes you anyway. Even if he dodges a bash he can only punish with a shove which leads to him getting bashed.

>we've decided to make our game less stable, we're going to wait to see how that plays out in the long run

You're talking strictly theory bro. If that was 100% true like you make it sound then none of us should ever defeat a conq as a lb...

>Keep making adjustments to shitty p2p system to make it realistic
Why can't they just switch to servers like any other decent god-fearing devs?

That webm is the true Season 2 Experience XD

Competitive Redditor here
>Raider be fave character, just edgy enough to be really cool and mirror my personalitybut not too edgy like warden lol darksouls fags are in middleschool
>However many patches later and Raider STILL can't heavy off a GB WHAT KIND OF BS IS THAT.
>Scrubs, scrubs, and more scrubs continue to bitch about my character being "overtuned whateverthefuck that means due to stunning tap.
>FUCKING STUNNING TAP ARE YOU SERIOUS? it does a light attack damage and it's NOT EVEN GUARANTEED FFS

TFW

After spending over 400 hours playing souls pvp (I was a top 40 ps4 player in ds1/2/3 comp subreddits) I can honestly attest to it being a fluid, fun set of mechanics and overall a really good competitive game that a lot of average gamers sadly couldn't grasp, so I totally feel you on the raider being garbage thing but nobody understands apparently.

Holy Fucking God these better be bait, or else this general DESERVES to die.

Unsuspend me, you Canadian fuck!
Whose idea was it to tack on an in-game reporting system on this salt mine? I hope Ubisoft is bought out, and you Canacucks are raped by horses and live the rest of your lives in absolute sorrow and agony all the while knowing the reason behind your suffering is that you were too cucked to make good game design descisions.

if I ever take over the world, I am putting Ubisoft and all it's employees in a concentration camp except they aren't allowed to die.

>Bait
KYS
>Not Bait
KMS

Where the fuck is that report system?

In the interval between matches you can select a player's name in the lobby and it will bring up a player card and it has a bunch of report options (cheating, griefing, and offensive emblem). If enough people report you for any of those, you get suspended no questions asked. 15 fucking days.
It's a bunch of salty retards who don't like to lose duels so they report people for each of the offenses.
Happened to me and one other friend I play with (he's really good with Valk and pisses people off because Valk isn't top tier).

>tfw blank emblem
>tfw got an email because suspended for having an offensive emblem
Every emblem should default be a big swastika that says niggerfaggot right in the center. I fucking hate Ubisoft.

Wait... They actually keep tallies on those and take action? I thought that was just a placebo-type thing since it's so easy to report people. I mean they know damn well how cancerous their gaming communities are...

>Between matches
Don't people just leave instantly when that screen pops up?
Not helpful for reporting afk farmers then I guess unless the bot stays in the lobby. Some fag was literally doing that in PvP yesterday. I don't care what they do against bots but that was just cancerous.

Well, at least this is more active than the last general :/

No for long...

are servers down for anyone else on pc?

slut

seems like it, stuck on connecting

You can gb after dodging a bash and parry his whole other 2 moves. Top lights are also great as LB. Keep trying kiddo.

Why is Centurion so fun ?

So how many generals need to die in a row before you stop making them?

Can't wait for the free champion status

>Long arm 300ms recovery
As much as i want long arm to be usable 300ms is obscene, not punishable on dodge or even dodge attack, only a prediction light can punish it.

Wow, you'd think if they don't want their own game to die they wouldn't ban players for over 2 fucking weeks for stupid shit like this. Even then they want you to spend real-life dollhairs on cosmetics and SHIT.

Ow you think so? this is for honor you're used to connection issues anyway by now goy... remember you can always go to the purchase steel page at the main menu and use that to buy champion status have fun out there goy- i mean warriors.

Disgusting, my father says back in his day they would have had you rats chased outta every neighborhood!

I haven't played in forever, so I have a few questions.
Is the Warden nerfed yet?
How's the Cemturion? I heard he can punch people and that's the one thing I want in life.

Warden is almost useless now but you will not have problems with the "VORTEX" anymore if you had it before

Centurion is fairly fun but reddit seems to hate his guts so he might be nerfed into the ground by season 3

>actually had trouble with warden
You people astound me every thread

I never used the vortex, but it's kind of sad that they didn't just get rid of the vortex and maybe slow some things down a tad. But hey, I'm no balance expert.

That's awesome, but is he too strong right now or does Reddit just really suck.
I never had problems with him. I used to main Warden and knew people wanted him nerfed.

Shoulder bash was fucking stupid idea for le hema swordsman, fucking dumb idea. Should have just gave him a pomel strike that dazed followed up by a hyper armour strike, still main him though.

Centiurion is really medicore in high level 1v1s/2v2s but he's really OP when it comes to ganks, still reddit complains about both 1v1s and ganks.

Reddit needs gassed.

Cent is broken in 4v4s and meh in 1v1. He has insane punishes but like 90% of the roster he lacks openers.

Well spoken, fellow ubishill! Let's all invest in some good-goy points and spend our xmas geld on microtransactions!

A pommel strike makes more sense. I don't remember the animation too well, but does the Warden keep their head up or tuck it in during Shoulder Bash? If they keep their head up, that's an easy neck stab.
I'm mainly a 1v1 kind of guy, but I might go into some 4v4s.
How are Kensei and Raider? I heard Raider got buffed.

Is everything spaced out in my post or is it just me?

Bottom is spaced out, it's fine user

Still are.
God fucking damnit.

nah he just smashes the side of his head and obviously the shoulder against whoever it hits like a dumb nigger.

Daily reminder Lawbringer is the perfect male specimen!

What world do you live in where 2/10 is a perfect score? Fucking common core, I swear to god.

So who is gonna win this round.

Kangz

Knights again

I've never seen a game that rewards playing like a scumbag so much as this one.

Weebs.

Conqueror should have hyper armor on the charged R2 release