Final Fantasy General DCXLIII - /ffg/

>General info on Final Fantasy games
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & MONSTER OF THE DEEP: FINAL FANTASY XV for PSVR
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
July update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52835
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCZ2OGOBdLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are there jewgles in it?
Or is it Noctis who tries to scam you?

That isn't actually what the game looks like, is it?

I thought Shera got his 6* upgrade in JP and was pretty happy about it since I like his design, but no, it's a new 5*-6* unit.
Of course, why would we get nice things.

It is, user...

>Make an argument for issues in a game not being as bad as people overblow them to be
>No one actually tries to counter my points, just screams about being delusional, or that I was arguing that the whole series is bad

It is and it's doing better than Mobius and RK(combined)

Final Fantasy Tactics is shit

Blizzard, Valve and Square Enix made a game together, tell me what kind of game it is

A hot, steaming pile of shit

user who was having trouble with JENOVA gauntlet here, I sure hope this works.

Cry more.

Isometric moba trash that is overflowing with diversity characters. Nostalgia characters are "mentors".

seriously?
i kind of had the feeling they were going to do that kind of thing eventually.
i think dissidia garland kind of confirmed that as well now that i think it.

Yeah.
I'll never pull for him which makes me kind of sad, but who knows, with a 3% chance at rainbows anything could happen while daily pulling.

I would give Ace Striker to Mustadio instead of Refia.
Give him a Power Breakdown instead of Tempest Snipe.
Tyro should have something honed higher. Hone up a Drainga perhaps.

>Justice Monsters V is dead and Kings Knight doesn't even exist
>but this is having success

The only thing I'd "cry" about is the fact that no one even attempts to properly argue anymore, just retarded shitflinging.

But it's just a reskin of an old shit game, what the fuck

Stop playing BE

>dat knight
CUTE

>Tyro should have something honed higher. Hone up a Drainga perhaps.

The first skill is for the medal, and I suppose I can take away shellga due to Vanille's USB... but why Drainga?

Why did I have to be born in the wrong timeline?

>65 def/spr

That's why BE is doing so well,
he he he

Already done that.

I know it's for the medal. But after 2 uses what do you plan to do with him?
You will likely need to recast Wall once and he won't really have the bar to do so before it runs out.
Do you also have Vanille BSB?
If you do, just use that instead of the USB and keep Pro+Shellga.

Are you ready for our 99 rated Jake, kiddos?

who's most easier to manage with a party of Five? Gilgamesh or the Dark Espers? and why people likes to challenge them with Wilhelm+Wol+CoD as a core?

Not in japan. If it makes you feel better.

>But after 2 uses what do you plan to do with him?

Regular attacks and shellga every now and then.

>Do you also have Vanille BSB?

I do.

Also, I really hate these nigga's random Stops, almost makes me want to change the banish strike for an un-honed Affliction Break.

Don't lie

Cute with big tits. I like it!

Jake doesn't actually end up fucking Lid, does he? Dude looks like he's 40?

Jake gets tired of Lid's shit and gets with Nichol.

Please be lying.

Thank God, that's hot.

Who is your favorite FF girl with a big bust?

Looking to buy XV, and a few of those cheap add-ons. How does the weapons work, and are there any that are better than others? And are either of the Travel Pack, Angler set or Camera Kit worth it?

>TFW first turn in arena and already all my team are petrified because you did not get first turn.

Damn you rng.

Who is easier, Echidna or Ultros?

All the big swords are the best. Haven't got any of those so I don't know.

Only the first one does Stop I think and after proper breakage it really doesn't hurt too much.
The haste on the other two is really dangerous, keep that Banish Stike.

I don't care i never go after oc gachas.

I'm afraid you misunderstood my question. I meant of the add-ons.

You ger 4 weapon slots in which you can equio weapons, previous king's weapons, or spells. There are definitely ones that are better than others, as they all have stats attached to them. I don't really think those add-ons are worth it, but I don't have them. Just get the season pass desu.

How does the damage the new XIV JS deal compare to the Tyrant JS? For Tyrant, I didn't have an ice imperil so I RW'd Fran USB and ran it without wall. Even though I had two sources of Last Stand (Snow BSB and Relm BSB), I never ended up activating any last stands, the damage, even without wall, wasn't that bad. If this new one hurts about the same, I'd like to RW a good fire imperil. I'm thinking of using a team of Refia, Galuf, Ramza, Relm and Fran and RWing a physical fire imperil burst onto Ramza so he can do some damage after he shouts. Which is better, Locke or Thancred's BSB?
My waifu, of course.

Oh, sorry. Running on nothing but coffee here. Sorry I can't help you there user.

the one with the biggest bust of course

craft the moogle raid items and give one to each member. moogle crown has resist petrify and the materia too

Get the one that gives Noctis a suit.

I don't like XIII either but why did the make 2 additional titles for it? Hell, even wanted to continue it with the Versus plan?

Let's see how the remaster holds up
youtube.com/watch?v=BCZ2OGOBdLQ

Someone redpill me on the new ability awakenings coming, how much better do they make the units?

Ultros is easier to recover from if you get unlucky because on some rounds he does jack shit. But you need higher damage to kill Typhoon quickly

At time time they already mad 13 they thought it was going to such a big hit they already had a sequel in production and a shitload of assets to use. Versus became 15 because of how bad 13 was also because of how poorly toriyama was managing it.

I haven't been playing JPBE for long and my units aren't even maxed out, but fuck CG Fina in the arena. I can't do anything but status cheese fights (which she blocks easily) and her counters are the worst.

Whatever Agrais has under her armor is all I need

You need status or a way to 1hko her. I once went against someone with two and just got attritioned to death.

Without doubt, it's Tifa.

it's true.

Does she fuck Stop like Ayaka does? Just curious. I don't have Amelia, I just leveled my Setzer enough to get his bullshit.

anyone?

Will the game at least be as good as Type-0's RTS missions? They were fun.

Well, that somehow worked. Gonna use the MLIII I've just got on Refia, the one from XII event on Mustadio, and the one from XIV on Vanille, as prizes.

>Refia's a Monk
>her last RM benefits ninjas instead

Come again.

Agrias is flat user

Fan art is not canon.
Rinoa has a modest bust

How else can Heavy Armor be competitive to Robes? As of even right now, Robes are far better than Heavy Armor is and the "best tank" can use it.

Also Maximilian BTFO. They should've just did one of those "TMR upgrade" things on Maximilian instead of making this one.

SIEG ZOLDAAD.
>tfw still no meido

Not at the moment. Ninja magic scales with MAG and is soft capped at 370 MAG, so you need Edge RM3 to benefit from that.
Refia can use throwing weapons, her SSB is one.
She can fuck up serious shit from the back row.
Or anyone with a thrown weapon (Firion, Edge, Shadow once the new PHY NIN skills are released).

gilgamesh

I only have her BSB, though, meaning that she's relegated to gloves.

>They should've just did one of those "TMR upgrade" things
Wait, did alim implement some kind of TMR patch?
What kind of TMRs have been patched?

I don't see the connection between the two.

They let you upgrade the XIV TMRs in a future event by using a recipe that combines them.
Just look at the effects of the XIV TMRs and add 5% to each of them, and that's pretty muc what happened. Papa and Yda's stand out.

I'm guessing you were not here for Halloween when we got 3 Pumpkin throwers with 95 Evasion.
That would have been a really good weapon for her, as a lvl 99 Refia can easily reach ATK soft cap with proper buffing.

Should I just get Abel's TMR if I have enough moogles to get it if I've never pulled Zidane? Being forced to use a dagger seems pretty shit

uh Gilgamesh and Dark espers came way before WoL 6* and Willhelm. Most people did it with different teams. Also CoD doesn't help against Gilgamesh, and for Dark Espers her 30% elemental resist might not be enough. Everyone used Minfilia instead.

It's better than having no Dual Wield at all, and is best in slot for characters with no masteries or just one, like Mercedes.

global pre-release 6* lenna when?

Relative to her height and body type she is busty

>didn't properly check what kind of damage the commands did, so from the animation of the BSB, I just assumed it was melee
>it's ranged

Well shit, now I feel retarded.

Nah, I dropped the game when the nightmare dungeons were added, and came back two or three months ago. Has it been that long already since I came back? Goddammit,
I need to stop wasting my time.

Kizuna AI x BE collab when?

No, not even close.
Again, stop paying attention to fan art.

anyone knows if next ffbe GL banner is worth anything?

Even if the BSB wasn't ranged, equipping a ranged weapon would make it ranged. Otherwise using guns and such would be completely pointless.

and Tifa has less than Lulu yet all fan art says otherwise. You going to bitch about tifa now

It's okay user, people can only think in memes these days and parrot popular opinion. Instead of doing the research themselves.

XIII is the most mediocre game in the mainline, I agree that it's not extreme one way or the other. I'd also say that it's sequels improved upon it, with XIII-2 being the best iteration of the trilogy with it's good balance of game & story. I also lament that LR has such a weak main plot when it's side-stories and gameplay are vastly more interesting.

Her bsb commands are also ranged.

Oh my Jesus that's real.

I would honestly be down with all of the FFV cast getting 6*s. Imagine if Lenna was brought back to being the healing queen out of nowhere, and then all of the others got their own little niches. I would be ecstatic.

The two elves are actually pretty good but one of them is a 5*. Normally she'd have to wait for enhancements to be really good but GL just said screw that and gave her the most important one for free so she's instantly really great but again, 5* base.

Fucking what? Are you blind?

What FF girl has the SMALLEST bust?