/felmg/ - Felmyst General

No world chat, autistic underage children BTFO!

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out soon.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>What is the appropriate faction to choose?
strawpoll.me/13376439

>If we do end up rerolling, what class are you going to play?
strawpoll.me/13376455

>What time is it going to come out???
July 21st

>I'm sick of leveling!
TBC leveling is easier than vanilla, more exp for quests and less exp required to hit 60.

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Js8GbzFzOMk
streamable.com/ybhrl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scriptcraft had instant 49 with mount and green gear

Why isn't Felmyst going to have instant 58 with green gear and mount?

Second for idk what to play

because you're a faggot aqnon

Shit OP. Not Mangos.

he explicitly stated the exact opposite and said the problem was people didnt know what the intent was behind the design of mangos because they didnt create it from the country up, and that for that reason he built the entire thing from the ground up, and redesigned how things are actually created with the parent/child class thing, and redoing how spells are performed to be blizzlike instead of how Mangos did them etc. He did not use Mangos.

In one of the first videos, he has the mangos code BESIDE the one that he made from scratch. He can read what Mangos did, and maybe even snip a part or two out to save time if it works fine and within the context of his own setup - but he is NOT using mangos.

youtube.com/watch?v=Js8GbzFzOMk

From the ground up. Dont know why that says country.

It literally says elysium on it newfag

because it's funny watching you crybabies complain

Retards were directly suggesting Gummy uses mangos in the previous thread, cancerfag.

the private server community was better off before all the fucking normies from nost got involved and started the whole "m-muh hardcore leveling" shit

leveling has no effect on end-game, which is the only thing that matters. autistic retards like yourself couldn't possibly understand i guess

fucking normies

>it's my fault you're too retarded to read

>dedicate entire life to wow
>try to tank, fail miserably and switch to warlock aka one button spam
>switch to a healer because its easier to hide poor performance and its easier to get groups
>have zero situational awareness

streamable.com/ybhrl

How long until Alex starts shit talking Felmyst for views?

nobody gives a shit
you'll either level or quit like a bitch

why do people say Fury is bad? I remember it being pretty good in TBC.

This is 100% true but the people who post here are the people you're complaining about.
It's literally
>muh journey
>epic experience xD
>the community!
All from people who never played retail vanilla and are virtue signaling eachother

They're all reddit, if you started playing private servers with nostalrius you are cancer

because 90% of the people here were 7-10 years old when TBC came out so they base their knowledge on earlier private servers that had fucked up scripting that resulted in classes performing differently from retail

see you on Cummy!

I've been on private server since WoWscape and if you honestly think raidlogging is in any way shape or form more fun, interesting or straight up better than leveling then you really should just an hero

>if you're not leveling you are raidlogging
Nice strawman, things I never said for $500, Alex.

>Gummy beta test
>Priest have all the race related skills

Is this for the beta test only?
I've read about alliance getting BE Seal on pallies so idk anymore.
Would be hella cool ! UD (Shadow)/Human (IDS) are so much superior otherwise.

that is literally what you refer to when you complain about leveling
TBC here is an exception because of all the farming though, I'll admit that

Don't bother, it's just the /wpsg/ cancer spillover.

Pic related, their discord chat. They are arguing over which server they want to play on right now, saying that x1 is too cancer to play.

>meerkatz

surprise surprise, it's the wotlk babies that are complaining about 1x

>calling people who want to level at x1 experience normies
>leveling has no effect on end-game

Sounds like something a shitter would say. You can't compete at level cap so you'll just level characters over and over.

Believe it or not but there are people who didnt experience the vanilla/TBC days of leveling and would like to experience it. Fuck off to warmane

sounds like something a wrathbabby would sperg out about, back to your discord pal

Instead of doing the exact same leveling content you could: do bgs, do arenas, do dailies, do 5 mans, do heroics, do raids, do end game quests, farm gold, farm materials.

But no, i you don't level 1-70 1x doing the same quests then you're just raidlogging

>How long until Alex starts shit talking Felmyst for views?
I'd estimate about 48 hours after he butts heads with marky for whatever reason, best guess would be for alex sperging out and needing to be talked to which would then create a further sperg out.
Then he will let that drama propel him to uncovering "shady facts" about gummy or someone associated with gummy and if that video gets traction he'll double down on it all.

>server hoppers complaining about having to level at normal rates

>Is this for the beta test only?
Yes. That and the paladin seals were a byproduct of the automatic level boost. They will not be in at launch.

>that tranny from /elyg/ that has a personal vendetta against /wpsg/ and blames them for everything
El oh el

It is for beta test only.
And it wouldn't affect human superiority in any way; human spirit is not a priest racial. If anything, humans would be the new unquestionable kings.

>do dailies
what for? the raids
>do heroics
what for? the raids
>do end game quests
what for? the raids again
>farm gold
ok literally what for? To buy more gear for raids?
>farm materials
are you seeing where I'm getting at?

>arenas and bgs
lmao

can you post the discord tag of most people that are in that discord?

>plays wow so he can do 5-7 days of /played worth of what amounts to dailies.

I actually thought /wpsg/ was some sort of saviour when people were shilling them here saying they will save us from the trannies. I asked for an invite to the discord and am simply documenting what I have found.

I'm saying this unironically when I say even MoH was less cancer.

my friends who have leveled on nost, elysium, and a bunch of older dead as fuck servers care.

the people who have been playing private servers for years now get shit on because of trash that enter the scene fresh and want x1 leveling are too scared or retarded to want higher rate and/or instant level servers because theyre afraid that the huge normie playerbase will say that its casual or too easy.

this basically means that anyone seen wanting or playing on high xp rate servers are renounced and all the effort they would or have put in is meaningless, which for a game like WoW where your effort is shown through gear or achievements (not just achievements like they have in wotlk, i'm saying server 1st kills or having loads of gold or doing/having something not a lot of other people have,) becomes meaningless and nobody wants that

there are always going to be idiots who don't know how to play or what to do it takes years to fully understand an expansion, what i'm truely complaining about is who servers cater to, the fresh normies or the old school private server community

its really only appealing to people who haven't gone around the merry-go-round of private servers a bunch of times, after that you just get sick. i've given up on playing vanilla because of the amount of servers that barely make it to aq40, let alone naxx.

Dailies for gold, or maybe the rep specific mountand gear

Heroics for badges and gear

End game quests offer nice pre rewards, also faction rep mounts like netherwing and illidari tabard are good

Gold for enchants, professions, everything

>i don't like it so it doesn't count as content.

So basically the entire game for you is leveling? Is that why vanilla shitters reroll to fotm servers to level and raid mc all day?

tl;dr see you on Cummy!

>plays wow to race towards raidlogging
fuck off back to wotlk, you might be able to get a full 10man group this time
or just fuck off to moltenmeme and farm icc to your heart's content
>muh virtual currency that's used for absolutely nothing other than virtual animals
real good arguments

I don't see erp trannys so how is it worse?
It is pretty cancer now, if it helps meer is universally hated and i don't recognize anyone else

normal rates filter the shitters and keep them from making trouble in end game content
looks like you and your friends got filtered

Yes but if you look at Warmanes 5x realm its an extremely toxic shithole. Any of those kind of realms should be considered fun servers.

1x actually builds a solid community with players who are less likely to be assholes due to the fact they have a time investment into their characters.

Let us make a fucking world chat you don't have to put people in it by default but for fucks sake don't force us to use trade chat for LFG

>no enchants
>no gems
>no flasks/pots
>no repairs
>no respecs
>no alts

Well I'm glad we only need gold for mounts!

erp trannies actually talk about the game at times, /wpsg/ just posts non-sensical buzzwords. For almost a whole week it was just them posting "nigger" "cuck" or "braaaapt" over and over in chat.

>argue even though your fist reply isn't wven an argument it's just you saying all content is raidlogging because raiding is literally the end goal of all content/the game.

Leveling isn't content after the first time, it's literally just a waste of time. I know you're new to tbc so you don't fully grasp what you have to do at 70 to be raidlog ready but you will spend more time at 70 getting raid ready than you well leveling 1-70, newshit

>raids, raids, raids, raids, raids, raids
glad we agree that you're rushing to get that raidlogging going
>>>/wpsg/

Raiding isn't content after the first time, it's literally just a waste of time.

it's not even the actual discord it's the discord of some failed splinter guild that's been repurposed for shitposting purposes

>normal rates filter shitters
Then why was nostalrius, kronos, and elysium filled to the brim with shitters?

>trannies actually talk about the game
Lmao, you can compare elyg to wpsg and even with a server to play on while wpsg has been dead for months it's still less cancer than elyg.
You already outted yourself as a tranny or at least an orbitor. Typical of the people who lurk discord all day

What else are you going to do? I'm not saying you shouldn't enjoy leveling but it's not the primary goal in MMORPGs. The entire game is built around playing at cap.

Can you spot yourself in this picture?

You and your friends are a bunch of crybaby faggots. Good riddance.

>What else are you going to do?
enjoy the whole content, without skipping anything
Not once have I said I dislike the farming, the attunements, the 5mans, the raids, but I'm also not going to skip anything because 'waaaah it takes time'
If you don't feel like playing then don't play it at all, after all judging by your posts you've been through all of this so why even bother anymore?

Thanks for confirming you never played tbc if you think that once you hit 70 you are anywhere near raidlogging.

Discord is a mistake anyhow. Actually playing with Veeky Forums is a mistake on its own. The only people interested in Veeky Forums guilds are attention whores, orbiters, or literal teenagers.

Basically everyone involved with any private server stuff on Veeky Forums is utter cancer in one way or another.

Kind regards from an independent third party

>couldnt decide what to play
>narrowed it down to priest and shaman
>cant decide what spec
>cant decide what race

its suffering, they all look so good

hope you enjoy the leveling!

nice strawman. how are raids content after the first time? how is making a potion content after the first time?

Why are you still playing wow after the first time? why do you still have sex after the first time?

>elyg splinter discord gets found out and nuked
>f-f-fucking /wpsg/

This game has literally always been about raiding

Who said they were going to skip anything? Whether you level to 70 in the first two weeks for first eight weeks you're still at the same place at the end.

what's the hurry then? You've got somewhere to be? Something better to do? No wait, you don't because otherwise you wouldn't be shitposting here for years, playing the same old content for even longer and complaining when you have to a month-long process for 100th time

>when you btfo them so badly they can't even respond
Thanks /elyg/! Remember the second you hit 70 you are attuned and raid ready!
Wow i forgot how knowledgeable /elyg/ was about tbc, an expansion they never played.

>The entire game is built around playing at cap.

You have to go back to wowg.

it's only this cancer during european times

at about 6 to 8 pm EST it really dies down and we have good conversations and arguments about the video game. Europeans just really love to shitpost I dunno what it is man. Same goes for the Dota 2 general.

I need a healslut to powerlevel with me during my offwork hours
As I'm a warrior we can go for dungeon groups pretty much instantly if we feel like it.

Much less shitters than warmane tho

I wasn't the same user you were arguing with, I just thought your "leveling isn't content after the first time" comment absolutely ridiculous. You either have to be extremely angry and irrational or just retarded to post something like that.

It's another /elyg/ acts knowledgeable on a subject they have 0 experience with.

>mfw /wpsg/ is still butthurt about their failed wotlk server and guild
you're playing on actual good servers now, better get used to it

>level at your own pace
>hit 70 before this guy
wow you fucking nerd why would you level so fast?

Someone explain to me how the fuck can people literally just jump frrom one private server to another every other month and not get bored of it? Not to mention they are spouting the same memes over and over again too. I get when someone does the same shit for two or three years but how can anyone keep doing this for so long?

autistic people enjoy repetitive actions, couple that with social retardation and voila! /wpsg/ and /elyg/ in a nutshell.

Hey guys alliance was really good in vanilla so it's even better in tbc right?
I mean i can't give my my trannywiafu on elysium for a smelly orc xD

>it's a nostfag newfriend redditor straight from r/wowservers with 6 million karma and alexensual streaming in another tab talking shit about shit he doesnt know shit about episode

I'm putting together a strawpoll for who /felmg/ wants as the Guild Master, reply to this post with names. I'll take everyone who gets seconded to prevent a billion names and please don't samefag second yourself.

Not only that,
>it's a "people unironically reply to shitposting instead of just ignoring it like any rational person would do" episode

OH my god guys you have to level at 1x!
That's what made warcraft so goood the community and the journey!!!!

I mean no I never played vanilla but I played on Nostalrius. Haha us legacy players am I right!?

blow it out your ass

but you can trade them for sexy tranny belfs mmmmmmm

Madti

enjoy your time on Gummy!

>not purposefully responding to even the most asinine shitpost just to simply stir up nonsensitcal discussion and artificially inflate the post count because we're directly competing with /elyg/

Zach

seconded

this

>/wpsg/ is basically oldfags who have played in private servers for years, from 1x vanilla to instant cap mop servers and even cusom content servers.
>/nu/vg is basically all the people who heard about nostalrius on /v/, reddit, imgur, etc and flooded Veeky Forums with their cancer.
>eventually went from /nosg/ to /krog/ to /elyg/ and here we are today.

So remember, when someone is talking down to old Veeky Forums and /wpsg/ stop and think. Was this post made by a redditer?

>this is a real person posting and not satire

>hey everybody im an old fag look at me

>muh old hardcore private server players
straight out of reddit

private servers aren't meant to be taken seriously anyway. you're playing an illegal 3rd party version of a 13 year old game whose data is in the hands of completely anonymous individuals who have absolutely no reason to keep the servers running apart from a personal interest that could disappear at a moments notice, in addition to blizzard deciding to lawyer up and force them to erase every byte of data in existence. you could log on the 22nd and your character will be gone.

in short, there is no reason to dedicate any sort of effort towards a private server, least of all a server in fucking jew york. so if you're sitting there thinking "hurr i need speshul rates so i can get to muh hardcore raidlogging" then you are legitimately autistic and every single second you put into raiding will ultimately be wasted.

I will talk down on anyone who has trouble clearing nerfed wotlk content

Like clockwork they can't wait to expose themselves

Unironically someone like Terronaut was what is critically necessary for a Veeky Forums guild to not be absolute cancer. A focus on removing attention whores and shit-stirrers is good.
Unfortunately he couldn't handle the rampant falseflagging and shitposting, and being immune to that sort of thing is another thing a Veeky Forums guildleader needs to possess.

The ideal GM is not going to be someone already known here as that brings along a fuckload of baggage and the entire thing will become a parade of orbiters vs shitposters.
An unknown with actual experience and backbone would be perfect, but that would also come under constant autistic barrage by people afraid of losing their spot in a tranny clique who have a remarkable amount of free time to use to create drama.

Basically any option is complete shit and we deserve it.