/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Live Letter next week!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d82504e50bab50729ff7eb104ac7e9d71e752890

>4.01 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/33efbf65a7c6b86b3c62816b7a75523012584b54

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/HuaAJ6wM

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/uQYUXuD
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

any good raiding fc's/ls's on chaos datacenter?

wtf i kill u

I want to get married.

xth for best sb waifu

>14 posts early

Fuck you and your shit, I had a goddamn thread ready with art from the actual game in the OP instead, you flaming faggot.

Hmu bby

Remember to join the real /xivg/ general here:
discord.gg/uQYUXuD
discord.gg/uQYUXuD
discord.gg/uQYUXuD

>need fate "surprise" for relic
>spawns randomly
>npcs you need to protect die in 30 seconds and cause fate to fail
REEE

Hopefully this autism will stop sooner than later.

I'll get to doing that more, usually the Paladin does it but he's a bit of a... Ass. Super critical and harms party morale.
Yeah we're on our way! We've memorized quite a bit.
Got it friend!

why tho

Well mostly I'm just used to it by now, its not like I'm getting hit by Bad Breath all the time

Is Samurai likely to get nerfed into oblivion?

*memes in Latin*

We can only pray for that. Fuck SAM.

So we agree that Tataru probably gets pounded both ends by the local Domans during her nightly visit to an onsen right?

Hell that's probably her new job there. The hot springs 'premium' service.

they're probably gonna get a nerf to their AoE. it's stronger than Monk and Summoner.

There's a snake in my boot

IN TIME YOU SHALL FOLLOW

Which DPS jobs are fun, good and "safe" to play (not going to get nerfed into oblivion or shoved in the cuck shed)?

Hopefully, with a Balance card nerf and some buffs to MCH and DRG.

>17 posts early

Alright, since mods aren't doing anything with it, or he evades, I will just do the same thing later today. Fuck it.

she charges a lot because lalafells are a rarity in that area

Why does making the thread early matter?

marry me

Do you think they meet in the middle?

>wanting any job to be unplayable status

>boot

That's a strange way to spell shorts.

i am not going to report you and i doubt others will, make an early thread, updated pastebin, and normal OP picture

can't go wrong with bard or monk

monk

Red Mage is yoshi's fav class

so thats pretty safe

Rules are rules. Unless image or bump cap is hit, no competing generals.

FSH here at 63, wheres a good place for exp?

Someone directed me to a YT video saying i should go spear fishing at 63 in ruby sea to farm Eastern Sea Pickles, which cost literally DUST on my server, so if thats useless, then where else is there?

Is there a point at which Direct Hit has diminished returns for a healer? Trying to determine if I should meld it in every slot or not. I've got about 375 points of it right now and my DH rate is up to 2.5-5% from 0%.

I don't think melding for healing matters to me since I am raiding as WHM. And I'll take the straight damage increase over a greater chance of a chance of a proc. The other thing I was thinking about melding was a couple hundred points of SpS because I like slide casting and extra cast speed.

>snake in my boot
>smiles

Another weird elezen with a weird fetish I see.

because he makes the thread early too, but he "doesn't care :^)" about the pastebin being wrong when he does it

That and they have 6 aoe moves

I thought monk was in an awful spot right now?
Red Mage isn't very fun, I leveled it to 60 and got bored.

I plan to. Can someone give me a link to the most up to date pastebin, including recent Mateus and Couerl linkshells? I don't want to troll, I just want to remove that living tumor from the OP and make normal threads, early, but normal.

You're right, it seems it doesn't matter. Thus, I will try to make a normal thread without that autistic idiot.

yoshi's favorite ranged class is black mage and his favorite melee is samurai. he cosplayed as both

Fucking kys, you waste of space. You shitpost about people for hours upon hours and then antagonize people even further. I hope your parents die.

You turn them in for leves you dungo.

>giving a fuck about rules when Discord will fully replace this shithole in a few years

Tataru has amassed a large collection of sugar daddies to feed money into the Scions in exchange for her swallowing big, juicy cocks. It's a win win situation for her.

good luck, you will need it against that obsessed bimbo manchild

If you think Discord will replace Veeky Forums then you've completely missed the point of what Veeky Forums is for. Maybe reddit is more your speed.

But where will drakn go to be spiteful babies when they have a high school meltdown over someone else?

monk has solid DPS and brings brotherhood + mantra

Thanks. If he's autistic and bored enough in his life to make it a competition, then so be it. I just want to make normal threads with no vitriol he consciously causes. Fucking hell something went really bad in his life.

I want to spoil an elezen.

What's drakn?

The only melee suffering right now is DRG. MNK, NIN, and SAM are all solid.

>talking to yourself

does any1 want to do the aery with me on aether

Currently

>You shitpost about people for hours
That sounds boring as shit.

>i210 has me missing a fifth of my attacks
What does Ghost Barque Scouting look like?

>be elezen
>no one wants to spoil me

Their AOE can't sustain for shit which brings it about in line with NIN and MNK in most pug situations. It's definitely better than those two when someone actually bothers to refresh it with role actions though.

It's fine and this is arguably the best time to play it since Mantra will be most relevant when people are still getting their shit together. It's doing way better than DRG, at any rate.

Doubtful.

sure why not

How "safe" is SAM though? I don't really enjoy NIN very much.
>this is arguably the best time to play it
I'd rather not level and gear an entirely new job next patch though.

They're probably playing it cool, they don't wanna scare you off by seeming clingy.

>queue for 24 man raid
>3/3 4/6 11/15 after 10 minutes
>everything fine
>suddenly 2/3 0/6 1/15
What the fuck happened?
Why did I get booted out of the first alliance?
I assume another tank took my place but how is that possible since I was here first?

Accuracy has nothing to do with ilvl, it's entirely based on actual player/monster level.
Also why the fuck are you still wearing i210 gear?

You are pretty deluded if you think just one person dislikes you

get a life or kys you neet

I forgot to turn the picture around because of brain problems

How do you feel about lizardboys with catboys?

>forcing unwanted shit in the pastebin
>Calling anyone else autistic
xD

They are not doing anything worse than any other. I just get a little tired when I see the same screenshot for the 10th time.

Tank probably brought a party with him.

>be elezen
>get bullied because of my neck

Yeah tell them
Make those normal threads and keep the autism out!
XD

this aint real is it nibba

you okay buddy?

I love you.

>Be a Roe
>No one likes me

Is liora as bad as Amber with this thread shit?
This is literally insane

>linkshells on 2 of the fastest growing NA servers
>unwanted shit
Y'all are delusional and childish putting your personal issues with people over trying to build new communities on servers other than Balmungamesh.

>actual player/monster level
I had that thought earlier and in my infinite distraction completely forgot. I keep forgetting if the enemy is even one level over you they are going to manhandle you.
I only leveled Ninja for this specific armor. Artifact3 looks sweet, it doesn't have the skin-tight undershirt of Artifact2's but the spikes and face mask are badass.

nope, just a sad red mage's dreams

Sushi you need to stop this.

Agreed
What happend to liora? When did they become an Yysara worshipping amber thread fucker?

Sera tier bad, and evades just like sera.

Can we post ohayou's together?

>Fastest growing
>Still dead af
yeah any server can get a few hundred people and be the "Fastest growing"
Doesn't mean shit faggot kys

bullies need to leave us alone

who fucking cares
this linkshell is a shitty trap for newfags so ysara can fap to being a ls "leader"
he's just collecting people
the ls is as good as dead already, all they do is circlejerk in their FC channel and outright ignore the ls pleb that didn't get recruited in their FC

>when really cute elezen start posting in your thread

This really
Yysara refuses to help me in game becaseu i'm a male character
Nice friendly facade. He only invites cute females to his fc

>literally one guy forcing the "elezens are cool" meme
>samefagging to hell and back
why though

show me on the doll where he cucked you

>mine enough Molybdenum to fill both my retainers twice
>collapse in bed from exhaustion
>wake up
>prices have tanked
I hate this so much.

RIIIIIIIIIIISE HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH

i can't evade, i just post about the game. please stop going off-topic.