youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDNGjEp7A

>Return to Arcadia Bay:
youtube.com/watch?v=GONk9c3MLjA

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017
Episode 2 − ''?'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''?'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13333675
strawpoll.me/13333690
strawpoll.me/13186941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=tbzqYmTaWak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm going to write a story where Max and Chloe fall in love with other people and none of you can stop me!

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

General reminder to please not reply to ba(y)it
Keep /lisg/ comfy and for the Baefriends

Kate is best girl

Love that outfit on Max. She does have her own style and just needed to find it.
After her and Chloe get to Max's parents place, they may need to go out and get clothes since their stuff was in Arcadia Bay. Would be a good chance for both of them to rebuild their wardrobes and get to have fun like regular teenagers. Just two best friends (Doubt they'd officially be girlfriends that quickly, I give it two or three weeks for that development) going to the mall.

Max is #1

Why do they sound THIS good when performing live?
youtube.com/watch?v=tbzqYmTaWak
I am so hyped for BtS m8s, I literally don't know what to do until then

In EP3 I think they kinda fucked up with the new Max, she is too different just because of one "small" change, William's death.
Interestingly enough in this reality she seems to bear proudly her name Maxine since she used that name to reply to Chloe's text and Victoria and Chloe called her that too.
I just realized it but the devs wanted us to understand that our Max is "Max" and the alternate one is "Maxine"

Don't get your hopes up.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it

Imagine if Chloe was with her at the art gallery.
Decent way to end this game but NOPE dumb storm that Max forgot about had to be in the way.

I see this posted every thread. Who is Mari? Some youtuber loser I'm assuming?

>Some youtuber loser I'm assuming?
Yes. But she is the glue holding Life is Strange together, desu senpai.

don't make me fucking laugh kid

Max and Chloe cute flower crown pictures in bound.

More LiS reaction pics pls

kek

Yus i need to stock up.

maybe this

Wrong board mate

Pick your poison
Season 2 protagonist:
Nathan's sister
An ancestor or offspring of Max
Transexual black man
Straight white man
WW II era character

Sorry mate

None of them.

I pick MAX

Max might as well be dead. Her story is "done"

Wtf I love Warren now!

Pls never make a game user

Warren should have been a grill.

Oh, no need to worry. I'm just curious.

>Nathan's sister
>An ancestor or offspring of Max
>WW II era character

How are these bad?

I'd play as Kristine Prescott, who teams up with Rachel Amber's brother.
Together they try to overcome their family's differences, solve mysteries, stop Sean, and become friends and possibly more.
Sometimes there's hints of Max and Chloe but you don't meet them until possibly the very end.

H-How'd I do /lisg/?

Does anyone else really like the fact the artist actually made the face sort of look like warrens?
This could literally be his sister, the male to female face scaling is pretty on point. They got the profile so just right and then converted it to a more feminine look. I wish i could do that.

Very good!

Someone made the same thing with Nathan btw (unless it's the same artist)

Cute
u
t
e

Chloe is a cute!

Amazing