EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

>Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

>Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

Last patch thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mmo-champion.com/threads/2252406-Spoilers-Silgyrn-and-Liadrin?p=46459252&viewfull=1#post46459252
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ilv 900 holy priest
>can't even get invites to m+10
>nobody will join my +7 upper kara

Here's what we've gotten from leakbro the possible LARPer

>new expansion is south seas (obviously)
>posterboy villain isn't Azshara, Jaina or Sylvanas, but a "Davy Jones" version of an existing character
>Goblin raid possibly (Undermine in some sort of form)
>new playable race, but not a new kind of race
>no new class
>Kul'tiras is the new continent

only thing that makes me think this is legit is the villain not being a girl/obvious character

leakbro give us a weird info bit that makes you stand out from all the other south seas leaks

huns

>south seas (obviously)

post automatically discarded
>>>/lebbit/

anyone else geting sentimental when listening to invicible or the arthas theme? i mean i do

They pretty much leaked it the other day.

nth for kill all frogposters

>Tank first M+ on new character
>Get loot for the slot my leggo is in
LOVE

THESE

SYSTEMS

Finally finished prospecting all my ore from yesterday.

they purposefully leaked it for any brainlets that didn't understand what aman'thul implied in the last raid when he said "go back and protect the final titan"

a daily reminder that AutisMMO-Champion is full of tumblrite retards

>mmo-champion.com/threads/2252406-Spoilers-Silgyrn-and-Liadrin?p=46459252&viewfull=1#post46459252

>tfw live fucking with the modifiers in Sloots instance I.D

You wont be downing Avatar for another week you faggot. Not after what you did to my cousin.

A map of the area taped on the side of a fucking single piece a gear doesn't imply the expansion is based there.

I can make stuff up too. Azeroth's titan is Tit'tan. Her breasts are very large and that's why Sargeras loved her.

>inb4 pirate theme dlc

>going beyond the home page of mmo-champ
for what purpose?

hey /wowg/,

would you rate the tank specs from most fun in PvP to least?

When's the next expansion? I want to come back for my one month of fun again. Didn't they say Legion will be shorter than the others?

You're a healer. There are a ton of desperate groups out there that will take you if they can't get anyone else. Suffer through enough shitty pugs to find a miracle group that can clear +10 and above and you'll be able to get that mythic+ score up which will let you get into better keys aside from potential loot. Just be glad you're not a DPS looking to get into it.

All the KulTiras leveling gear they datamined does though.

There could be a Kul Tiras themed dungeon along the way to the real place. Maybe just a pit stop before the first fully underwater expansion.

Which one?

>M+ score

what

Leakbro is the posterboy the Bloodsail Buccaneers captain with Old God shit?

You'd think Blizzard would learn not to do something like this after all these years, but maybe they want to build hype, or they just don't care.

So what's the deal with Aggramar? I thought Sargeras killed him which was the whole reason the other Titans decided to go all in with taking him out. Did Sargeras duct tape him back together at some point?

val'sharah always the first, then azsuna, then stormheim, and then, begrudgingly, redditmountain

redpill me on Brewmasters /wowg/,

are they fun?

Post your butt and maybe I'll invite you to my +15 group.

Speed:
Val > HM > azsuna > stormheim

Quality of zone:
HM > stormheim > azsuna > val sharah

>tfw want to healslut
>tfw dps is so fun
>tfw don't have any healing legendaries

What do? I like my cute belf female holy priest

I did them clockwise. In terms of enjoyment though:

Stormheim>Valsharah=Azsuna>Highmountain

>lvling alts in Legion

They sorta retconned that bit.

goober, it's literally a blizz tradition to sneak new expansion stuff into the last patch

in the MOP patch it was an Iron Horde texture. in the WOD patch it was a cape called something of Suramar and the Grove Warden

You have 20 seconds to explain why you aren't playing a rogue

wowprogress website. Since keystone master is worthless now and ilvl doesn't filter out retards, people are using mythic+ score on websites like wowprogress which autologs your best runs and gives it a score. You'll notice people writing "will wowprog you" or "link M+ score" on their keys. 1500 is the usual target to shoot for.

>complaining about alts with instant AK40 and heirlooms scaling to 110

I play the rogue of ranged dps, mage.

they cant, Unless they find a company who can accept them as they are

which would be Zenimax, since there's no company atm besides fucking activision.

What is the easiest healing class? Someone please give me a short rundown of the healing classes, I don't wanna end up a burden in my guild.

i am

Is there a guide how to get a good score, how to log etc?

resto druid is the best and easiest. both priest specs are great though disc is the hardest healer

leveling looms is terrible

Rogues do it from behind xD

The ears aren't long enough for a night elf.

mine is level 9

So now what? Before it was that they met up and Sargeras nearly cleaved the guy in two when Aggramar couldn't talk him down. Was it supposed to be a giant ruse while Aggramar held back while Sargeras wiped out the Pantheon?

good and straightforward: holy priest, resto druid, resto shammy
good and has a bit of challenge: holy pala
medicore with challenge: mistweaver
JUST: disc priest

Sargeras has been summoning their spirits into new bodies so he can brainwash them and Aggramar is the first one he managed to do. Eonar is next on his list but we save her during the raid

Top tier: Resto druid/Resto shaman - choose one of these, whichever your guild doesn't have. Tranq and spirit link are 2 core raid cooldowns that every progression group must have.

Okay, you're a healer tier: Holy priest/Holy paladin - You will put out the raw HPS as one of these and do good spot healing with good gear

Niche/Shit tier: Mistweaver Monk- You are going to blow everyone the fuck out on some fights and go straight into the dumpster on others, it is simply the design of MW in legion. Only roll this if you are willing to roll with the punches.

Thanks! I'll pick up Holy Priest.

Literally all of that is guesses in the "leak" posts on wowhead lol

sapped girls can't say no xD

I don't believe I ever said their was a Goblin raid. Just something they are known for may be involved in a raid. Other than that fairly spot on.
Summer 2018. Argus' three zones will be split up into weeks/months to spread out the content. Sorry. Raid will not release until November this year. Exact date is unknown however it is supposed to be before Blizzcon. The goal is to basically say the last tier was only 7-8 months instead of 14.
Real talk. I have no clue who that is. You asked like twice and I still don't know. I already told you guys who the villan is. Like I directly told you guys the name in one of the posts and made it pretty obvious in a way that would make you look it up for yourself. It isn't this guy.

I am leaving for the day though. Have fun everyone!

Big belfs

It's an automatic process. It takes your best run if it appears on Blizzard leaderboards and saves it although you have to update your character page. Find your character on their search function, there's a button on the upper right. You'll want to see pic related when you update. And score is just how fast you clear the run.

Each key level is ~10 points. There are 12 dungeons possible. It only takes your best clear though. So if you finish a 15 BRH in time, let's say you get ~150 points. If you're faster than the other 15 BRH clears, you'll get slightly more points like 155 instead. If you didn't clear in time, you'll get slightly less like 145.

Unless you eat heavy dmg you're mitigating none of it. It's not worth purifying medium stagger yet it's what you're gonna be eating. They got shit aoe outside boss encounters, the general consensus is that you're shit and will thus not get any groups.

>do 2 zones, 110
ok

Do Holy Priests not have any major cooldowns like that?
I'm kind of reluctant to play Resto Druid because I really dislike the "Exsanguinate" for HoTs from the legendary weapon.

So the broken were Draenei exposed to fel energies and devolved. Considering the fact this also happened to them on Argus, it can be inferred it wasn't something specific to the Orcish magic. However the Eredar are exposed to even more fel energy if anything yet look just like the Draenei minus a change in skin color.

Is this ever explained? Or is it just something blizzard sort of tuned out.

Could be worse I suppose. But why is it taking them so long? I assume the fact that we see other models of the Titans means we bring the others back too, but the dude has been fucking with Azeroth for thousands of years.

"I told you the name directly but you have to go back and find it".

Ever read that interview with Sagan on aliens? How they seemed to love avoiding fundamental questions of explaining nature, but love the easy buzz ones?

Why won't you just shut up dude? Nobody gives a shit, you've said nothing but "I can confirm it's in x direction that has been brought up 50 times on every topic regarding the leak".

I'm convinced this is just a new genre of trolling. You got me.

Divine Hymn is literally the same skill with lower numbers (last time I checked) as tranq. The bonus though is that it increases other healer's healing by 10% for the duration.

This is a tooltip error, right? I don't have even a single trait learned on this fresh 110, would be too good to get rank 52 @ only 63 mil total AP lol.

manari eredar willingly took the fel with rituals, drinking demon blood etc.
broken were "just" exposed to it.

Think of active and passive smoking.

>Like I directly told you guys the name

bullshit nigger no you didn't.

>had to get all 12 legendaries to get BiS
Well that's done at least.

See
Pretty sure its whatever the fuck Ordleval is. If that is even the same leaker.

Do you guys know about some decent MoP or WoD free servers, so I could try it out for a while?

That's old rank 52.

>got my 2 bis on my mage with 7 legendaries total.

Should I change my loot spec or continue to collect the all spec legendaries?

It was supposed to be from some specific red mist or something (some kind of weapon I guess) that they were exposed to, while the Eredar just chugged down demon juice.
Possibly the idea is that the Argus broken got shafted by the same weapon when they were pacifying any remaining Eredar that weren't happy with the legion but hadn't escaped with Velen.
Or Blizzard just doesn't give a shit and was more interested in saving time by not having to come up with new models for enemies.

>Always been an altoholic
>Don't care about parsing, just want to play to the best of my ability
>New legendary system has made me completely apathetic to alts because of the general power disparity between BiS and WiS legendaries
>Out of all 8 of my alts, only one has gotten a "good" legendary
>Don't care enough to farm legendaries on the rest because it's, frankly, too much work

For the first time in any expansion, I can't be bothered to play an alt outside of trying to get second legendaries. Every alt that has gotten bad leggos has been dropped like a rock. How do you fuck up that badly?

420mountain isn't as bad as stormheim

anagrams of "Ordleval"

Lad Lover
Lard Vole
Lard Love
Ravel Old
Velar Old
Veal Lord
Vale Lord
Vela Lord
Lave Lord
Aver Doll
Rave Doll
All Drove
All Roved
Oral Veld
Valor Led
A Doll Rev
Lad Rev Lo
La Veld Or
La Old Rev
All Do Rev

>WoD free servers

I know that feeling. I'm 11/12 and the last one is the one I want. Got the 11th one yesterday and pissed me off that it wasn't the soul of the archdruid ring.

When will Pandaren be relevant again?

>The Broken have many similarities to the arakkoa affected by the Curse of Sethe. Both have weakened, mutated bodies and are cut off from light magic. This is because the red mist that changed the Broken was a modified form of red pox,[14] which itself was inspired by the Curse of Sethe.[15]

So I guess they got hit by a fel empowered form of anthrax.

ask the shoplifters in the private server general.

Thanks man, I'll work on this.

Holy priest has 2 cds that are mid length but lowered greatly by using other heals. It's like big instant heal big instant aoe heal. They aren't the same at all but are impactful.

Divine hymn channels healing + lets POM bounce around autistically for free - and does ABSURD hps used correctly.

Gonna die if the new expansion comes out and the bad guy is named fucking Ordleval.

I want to fug a femdraenei

>Lad Lover

Holy shit, Velen confirmed for evil??

Another website you can use is raider(dot)io
It looks cleaner too but the scoring system is different and a lot of people use wowprogress for some reason. Good luck mate

Same

>9.3 billion AP for next trait

player frame is finished

I think it's nice

I'll take an expac with a new villain with a retarded name over one all about Jaina or Azshara

Blizz's female villains are trash

It's a good thing you have portraits enabled so you can remember what you targeted since you're a fucking retard.

The player frame looks fine but I the way you set up the bars, meters etc

hate the way you set them up even even. Words are hard.

sage

>finally join a +15 group
>there's someone from frostmourne in the group
>oh boy
>he kept dying to the scythe on the 2nd boss
>sry lads im lagging
>died twice to helya's barrage
>lag mb
>missed the timer for 1 minute

i hate aussies so much

Here are my dumbass predictions for the next expansion. They make sense because like blizzard, I am an idiot. Rate my OC donut steel

>Kul'Tiras and Jaina turn against the Alliance. Non bilgewater/steamwheedle goblins ally with Kul'Tiras. Hints of Nzoth
>Face of the expansion is davy jones style Admiral Proudmoore. He returns and starts Jaina's turn.
>Find out that there are meddling forces as well that you have to ally with by force. Wrathion, Bolvar, and a returning Mal'Ganis, who spurned Sargeras after learning of Varimathras' fate and the Legion's failure.
>Travel to all the south sea locales. Kul'Tiras (moved because shattering), Ruined Zandalar, Tel'Abim, Undermine and shit.
>Sub races introduced recruits sent by emissaries to H/A
>Kul'Tiras refugees to Alliance. Enough said.
>Valarjar to Alliance. Revenge for Sylvanas' little stunt.
>Zandalari trolls to the horde. Vol'Jin as force ghost sways the uncorrupted.
>Nightborne to the horde. Nelves and Helves were dicks to them, and thalyssra bumps uglies with liadrin.
>Horde and alliance relationship is similar to MoP. Maybe not quite as explosive.
>First two raids are in the same cycle. Think like how SSC and TK were kinda bundled.
>First raid delves into undermine. Final boss is nzoth corrupted goblin king fuckface in charge.
>Second raid is Zandalari Capital. Void trolls. Final boss is the old god corrupted zandalar king.
>Third raid is Kul'Tiras capital. More and more void flavored as you go in. Jaina as second last boss. Mirrors Garrosh. Last fight is admiral. You fight him on a bunch of ships and shit. On mythic halfway through he breaks his illusion. It's Mal'Ganis. Allied with N'zoth. Crazy void nathrezim abilities.
>Fourth raid is submerged Zin'Azshari. Deal with naga and their allies. Final boss is azshara.
>Final raid is Nyalotha. Crazy cthulu type shit. Kill N'zoth.
>Next and final expansion you join the army of the light and deal with void lords and shit.

this + tranq = insta top hps

calm down spergmeister, just think they are aesthetically pleasing

shit fucking taste. femgoblins are for the truest of patricians