>Flight path calculator
planepath.net/

>Resources for statpadders
pubg.me/

>Empty wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Month 3 update patch notes
steamcommunity.com/games/578080#announcements/detail/2533687504393796928

If you have any decent resources for this game feel free to suggest and add them.

Previous dead:

made this for you guys

>over a hundred matches played
>still no chicken dinner
Am I doomed to be a shitter forever?

you'll get there someday lad.

4th for fuck pewdiepie

We're all gonna make it.

Do you think they'll add more armour types? Only two seems kinda weird

do you guys walk around much? If you're being sneaky or whatever

what key do you use? I can't find one that's comfortable to hold whilst aiming/looking around

Plays you wish you had recorded

>Squad opens on us as we drive past in a Dacia
>We escape without losing anyone and hold up in a garage house a few hundred yards away.
>The enemy squad moves in on our house from different directions.
>Kill all four of the enemy squad with a head shot from my kar98 as they approach the house from varying ranges.

>post new thread about game
>thread dies during a slow Monday
>replaced with streamer cancer thread

Nvidia has a playback option, just press the hotkey whenever you want something saved, it saves the last 5 minutes.
And I just remembered I didn't press it when I shot someone out of their car while they were chasing us, more luck then skill, but still very fun.
Did save this one, went a lot better then expected.

Is the vertical foregrip always preferable to the angled foregrip?

>Burst
>Actually using a shotgun

No, the angled grip is always better.

The vertical helps more with vertical recoil, which is easier for the player to manage on his own. The angled helps more with horizontal recoil which is trickier for the player to manage because it can go in different directions.

>not using shotgun

>one day doing so well
>watching my sectors, flanks, etc
>aim on point, thinking on point
>next day
>play like ass
Can't tell if it's because I don't have that shot of adrenaline in me or something else.

I should use first person more

Feel ya. Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a full mag yesterday, today I played 4 matches, all 3rd or 4th place with several kills. Could've won one maybe, in this match (webm related) I continued sneaking, thought I saw something in the shadow of a log but didn't want to risk taking a shot, I moved a bit more forward, and got s12k'd in the face by the shadow.
Webm might not seem that impressive, but I was sneaking around near the house they came out of, saw movement out of the corner of my eye, they both came out looking around franticly, and walked right past me to that hillside.
Dat adrenaline.

Yeah, it works a lot better for me since I'm used to fps games. I only use 3rd person when I'm prone in grass.

Does the kar one shot people with head shots?

Is it still worth it sacrificing all that extra vision?

>drop put of the way, grab shitty loot, pump with no choke, uzi, no armor, tons of meds
>grab UAZ drive across the map, spot a guy in a dacia puttering along the road
>spend two minutes in a high speed chase trying to ram his ass into a tree, he eventually jumps out
>drive past him into bushes and foolishy start a gunfight, realize immediately that I'm very outgunned so I dive behind the UAZ after getting melted by automatic fire
>start healing, hear a grenade hit the ground and see it roll under the UAZ
>start running into nearby bushes and tall grass, crawl behind a tree and heal more while he pushes forward
>return some fire with my uzi but it's hopeless, he hits me a few more times when I pop out
>realize I'm going to die, just get ready to blitz him with my shotgun when he closes range
>the UAZ is smoking, I wonder...
>jump out from my cover and shoot it twice with the shotgun
>it explodes and kills him
>holy shit, remember shadow play is running but I can't remember the hotkey to save
>open the overlay and accidentally turn the recording off
>FUCK

By all means I should have died to him, he had an m4 and an sks with two 8x scopes and all the 3rd level gear I could have wanted. I felt blessed, but I choked and died 10 minutes later to a sniper after picking up 4 more kills with his stuff.