Sc2

a thread gets made
janitor deletes it
only for it to be made again
will the cycle ever break?

life cycles...

life cycles... the i ching... it furthers one to see the great man...

missing tossposter

i am become death

Ask yourself why Monday sucks. Monday doesn't suck, something in your life that you CAN CHANGE that happens on Monday sucks.

based

ah yes

Just die already like your shit game, sc2 fags

is that a thread

would but i cant bring myself to pull the trigger lol

lol

I'm afraid to post about starcraft stuff because I'll get bullied. This place feels hostile towards discussion.

nothing ive read about hitler aligns with the popular opinion of him being a monster

seems like a guy trying to secure a future for his people we should all be so lucky to have a leader like him in our own countries

Just ignore the shitposters. I still check up on this carcass every few days for someone that actually wants to talk about the game.

did you know he really liked animals and made one of the first animal defense laws
i read once that if you need to know someones soul you need to see how he treats animals

uh dude what about the six million?

by how a man treats those below him... and whats lower than a beast? to treat them kindly--with affection, love, even

thats a man with a deeply human heart

bunch of kraut roaches in here

in islamic thought even a tree has rights

maybe were being lied to about everything and the masses dont know shit about out supposed "enemies".....

i wonder if theres one group of people that would benefit from that...

the right to be stoned or bombed or beheaded or have acid thrown in your face maybe

ye them poor muslims dindu muffin it was da joo’s fault haHAA

leftynorm hitting all the anti-islam talking points good doggy have ur cookie good boy! now repeat after me "i am a zog slave" verrry goood :D

oh i forgot robbed raped ran over by a truck shot burned to death...

those falseflag attacks are representative of islam for sure i heard on an alt-right podcast the other day wy isnt more people talking about this outside of my alt-lite blogosphere prepping the bull for another middle eastern war?

esl shit

mlg isnt any better n00b

what year is it

where am i?

why’d you stop posting

stop bugging me

>GSL Code S 1d 12h

tbqh i hate the jews a lot more

(posted from moms laptop)