/tfg/ - Titanfall General

Muh Sides Edition

>Lore, lewds & more
tfgeneral.com

>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/mods (currently outdated)

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>PSN Community
Search PSN community for "Titanfall General", request membership, and state you are from the thread. It helps us add you to our friends lists, and that makes stacking easier.

>News
Wargames Patch notes: forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/13044/the-war-games-patch-notes/p1?new=1
Full Wargames patch notes (including the quiet stuff): i.imgur.com/yq3ekHy.png
FNN 16: ea.com/games/titanfall/titanfall-2/news/frontier-news-network-16

>Titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
pastebin.com/5YngGgjd

Doomed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QUfDc5Xgft0?t=13m46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

free agents is shit

fix particle wall

Nth for remove r97 and G2

>fix particle wall
whats wrong with it?

youtu.be/QUfDc5Xgft0?t=13m46s

If the timestamp doesn't work then jump to that point to skip to the explanation/proof

oh wow, thats pretty fucked. im going to make a post on the bug report forums

7th for mummy

>/tfg/ you have exactly 5 minutes to be a new fag and say stupid shit

Grenadiers are f tier weapons

SMGs need real skill to use

Imagine being so deluded that a 3 burst rocket launcher of AoE damage isn't a crutch. Imagine that life,
waking up with a full bladder and when going to the bathroom you release 3 bursts of piss all over and in your mouth and say "oh man I love the Coldwar" every morning. Imagine being that guy. The guy with 5 wheels on his car because he could fuck it up and flip upside down when driving. Imagine the crutches these guys need. People that wear googles when eating soup. That's the Cold War demographic.
The reason why shampoo has instructions on the bottle.

Phase Shift puts you at a disadvantage

>im going to make a post on the bug report forums

if it gets 150 replies, a Respawn employee might even read it

Going fast is more effective than using cloak and camping in a high vantage point and picking off idiots as they zoom by.

40k is for edgy 12 year olds

still gonna make it nonetheless. do you know if this bug is on PC too? the video shows its on console, not sure which console.

USE A REAL GUN

Northstar is worst titan

I use gun runner because it's the only way to go fast while shooting

Is this reddit?

PICK UP A WEELGUN
PICK UP A WEELGUN

>you've earned extended time by another 5 minutes

The new call of duties have better movement systems

Slide hopping makes sense, wall running and parkour are shit.

Viper was the worst boss fight in the game

Is this team fortress general?

he's right you know.
Imagine being so deluded that a 3 burst rocket launcher of AoE damage isn't a crutch. Imagine that life,
waking up with a full bladder and when going to the bathroom you release 3 bursts of piss all over and in your mouth and say "oh man I love the Coldwar" every morning. Imagine being that guy. The guy with 5 wheels on his car because he could fuck it up and flip upside down when driving. Imagine the crutches these guys need. People that wear googles when eating soup. That's the Cold War demographic.

sniperchan isn't even that cute. She's probably a militia cock whore

But you aren't wrong

The new grunts and their dialogue are fine, they talked TOO MUCH in 1 and were a distraction. I also like their new models more

I even made myself angry typing this

>"grenadiers take skill!"
>splash damage
>massive projectiles
>can kill people even after dying
do the world a favor and kys you'reselves for being the reason this game is such an unbalanced mess.

briggs is best girl

G2 and Hemlok are the most skillful weapons on console.

>being this assblasted over a weapon that's okay at best

can tell if ironing or not

TOP KEK!

im unironically ironic. but seriously Imagine being so deluded that a 3 burst rocket launcher of AoE damage isn't a crutch. Imagine that life,

Sounds like someone is too slow or using an a-sshole wall.

Also, next update when?

lootboxes when?

EPG is OP, it should be able to 1HK you

titanfall 1 wasn't even that good

just played my first free agent game seems pretty shit but slows dont know how to play objective and you'll stomp every game, might be more funwith double the players though

Shampooh is a hacker and there is literally nothing wrong with the discord