How do you keep from speeding?

I can only go 200km/h and 9 seconds to 100 but i still get a thrill from some hard driving from time to time
unfortunately there is not a single racetrack in my country, so i have to use the streets, responsibly of course

I never weave around traffic or speed around congested/pedestrian areas, only on empty roads in the night
Never got pulled over for this before and usually see the patrol cars from far enough to slow down

The problem is now my town is getting speed cameras on every corner, and they are in rotation (not all are functioning at all time, they swap the cameras in the boxes randomly to save money)
I can pay tickets if i need to and it's not a problem for me financially, but if i get caught speeding 3 times i lose my licence

I'm too paranoid now to even go 10 above the limit anywhere and it hurts to live
So i'm wondering, are there any places where it's guaranteed there will be no cameras, and how do you spot them from far enough away?

Or how do keep your calm and drive like a normal person instead

Other urls found in this thread:

slovenia-trips.com/eng/hiking-mountaineering-ski-touring/trip/904/Nad-sitom-glava)
slovenia-trips.com/eng/hiking-mountaineering-ski-touring/trip/868/Mala-mojstrovka-the-usual-ascent)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By owning a car with a 14 second 0-60. I get to redline through two gears just to keep up with traffic, it's great fun.

What country/state/province do you live in?

I had a Dodge caliber that did this

>it's great fun.

This.
Fast car faggots love to brag about their hp but then again you don't have much fun if you stay under the speed limits.

If you drive a small barebone lightweight old shitbox you can fucking thrash that cunt hard WHILE going legal speeds.

That's a very aggressive front bumper for a hatchback.

Mine is a future shitbox, pic related. It actually handles surprisingly well, my only issue with it is they lopped off the power curve above 5k to detune it and it blueballs me every time.

maybe there's some chiptuning possible.

for example a BMW 116 is actually a 118 just detuned over chipfaggotry

There is. Look at this shit. Context, this is advertised at 59HP and it's a detuned version of the 74HP one. 89HP I believe is the same thing, with a turbo.

pic
i know what you mean, i didn't have any speeding problems in my previous car but then again it couldn't even go above the highway speed limit

just memorize every camera spot and respect it. Not a big deal desu. The only thing you have to worry about are mobil cameras

what's keeping you from chipping that bitch then?

Have you considered spray painting them or throwing rocks at them when nobody's around?

Not all roads have cameras.

Bong here, insurer only covers

>Buy a motorcycle
>Drive at night with the license plates removed
>Even if a cop is nearby you'll be too fast for him to keep up with you

Ne se vozit po glavnih cestah kjer ves da so radarji ali policaji.

V Sloveniji je veliko lepih cest na katerih se lahko zelo lepo peljes tudi malce hitreje in na katerih je bolj malo prometa. Samo zapelji se stran od glavnih vpadnic v mesta ali regionalnih cest, in se bos imel zelo fajn.

t. a fast driving slovene brapping the touge

this

Get some curtains

Just enjoy a casual cruise you maniac

Remove plates
The ticket for not having plates will probably be less then the speeding tickets

Isn't that illegal?

>How do you keep from speeding?
Because I own car similar to pic related.

Speed cameras are government backed theft. They use taxpayer money to put up machines that have only one purpose - extract money from the taxpayers. It's absolutely disgusting and abhorrent.

I find it troubling that people have such big problem driving without plates. Especially motorcycles. We all have to go rogue, just like the government went rogue on us.

Most people don't want to get stopped every 100 feet because a cop saw them not having any plates.
In most jurisdictions, there's nothing stopping you from being ticketed over and over for the same thing even in quick succession.

>getting held responsible for violating the law is sooo unfair

You have to be 18 to post here

Unrelated...
Visiting Slov in Dec/Jan. Will there be snow?
Are Slovs angry drivers? Not used to manual OR RHD...
Do Slovs understand very basic English?
How would I avoid offending a Slov?
Going to Bled+Triglav+Ljubljana...

za enkrat grem čez limit samo po Večni Poti (v mestu), par fajn ovinkov pa vredu asfalt.
po regionalkah me pa niti ne skrbi za limite, bolj za kakšne idiote ki prehitevajo čez ovinke

>Visiting Slov in Dec/Jan. Will there be snow?
Probably, but it melts fast
>Are Slovs angry drivers? Not used to manual OR RHD...
I mean, you will get honked at if you stay too long at a green light or obstruct traffic in various ways...
>Do Slovs understand very basic English?
most do
>How would I avoid offending a Slov?
don't worry, you won't notice if we're offended, we only talk shit behind your back
>Going to Bled+Triglav+Ljubljana...
>Bled
be prepared to pay 30€ for a pizza. alternatively, bring your own food
>Triglav
are you gonna climb it or something lel
go to Mangart, it's got the highest mountain road in Slo.
some real tofu delivery shit
>LJ
post a thread when you're here and we can meet up

some more pics of that road

>helicopiters

> (You)
> (You)
>>Visiting Slov in Dec/Jan. Will there be snow?
>Probably, but it melts fast
>>Are Slovs angry drivers? Not used to manual OR RHD...
>I mean, you will get honked at if you stay too long at a green light or obstruct traffic in various ways...
>>Do Slovs understand very basic English?
>most do
>>How would I avoid offending a Slov?
>don't worry, you won't notice if we're offended, we only talk shit behind your back
>>Going to Bled+Triglav+Ljubljana...
>>Bled
>be prepared to pay 30€ for a pizza. alternatively, bring your own food
>>Triglav
>are you gonna climb it or something lel
>go to Mangart, it's got the highest mountain road in Slo.
>some real tofu delivery shit
>>LJ
>post a thread when you're here and we can meet up

Great ty.
Yes, I do mean to go up the mountains...
Nad Šitom Glava' or 'Šitna Glava - Vršič Pass, 5232 Soča, Slovenia (slovenia-trips.com/eng/hiking-mountaineering-ski-touring/trip/904/Nad-sitom-glava)
(Optional after Nad Šitom Glava, might be very hard for us) Mala Mojstrovka (the usual ascent) - Vršič Pass, 5232 Soča, Slovenia (slovenia-trips.com/eng/hiking-mountaineering-ski-touring/trip/868/Mala-mojstrovka-the-usual-ascent)
Too much?
We did just under 30Km last weekend not extreme altitude...maybe 5.5hrs
That was subtropical Australia...
Do you think those place will be busy even in down season?

Speed safe, speed smart.

I just don't do it. It is literally that simple. I exercise some self-control because I am not a child, and do not break the law.

The mountains you posted are covered with snow this time of the year, so keep an eye on the avalanche danger report.

Other than that, the route seems easy, since the height difference (from Vrsic pass to Sitna Gora) is not even 1k meters. You will always find a lot of people in the Slovene Alps, since just about everyone hikes, no matter the season (during summer, the peaks are really crowded).

If you want a good all-day ski touring/hiking trip, search for Krma valley to Kredarica lodge route. I hike it every year in the winter when snow conditions are favorable (I hike up, not ski up). Takes about 5.5 hours to reach Kredarica Lodge at 2550m (starting point is about 1000m). Climbing Triglav in winter is dangerous without the correct gear, so don't overextend your abilities, we have enough dead foreigners in our Alps.

Other than that, Bled is a very touristy place so expect sky high prices and traffic congestion. Try to visit during workdays. Everyone knows basic English and is not offended easily, just don't act like a smug foreigner who is above everyone else.

If you don't know any of that, why are you going there? Why do you think they'll welcome a loud, ignorant, overweight american into their midst?

You'll be met with high prices, fees, requests for 'extra fees' that are simply pocketed, surcharges, and still expected to tip. And people will trail you in the expectation that they'll be able to snatch your phone/wallet/passport.

stop scaring our tourists away we need those euros

also i don't think he's american ("Not used to manual OR RHD")
> And people will trail you in the expectation that they'll be able to snatch your phone/wallet/passport
where the fuck do you live that this happens lmao

>are there any places where it's guaranteed there will be no cameras, and how do you spot them from far enough away?
Germany
They also only take a picture from the front, so have fun blasting my on a bike

>Or how do keep your calm and drive like a normal person instead
The fuel prices
€1,579/L at a cheap fuel station is enough to stay below the speedlimit for me.

>Germany
You have never been to stuttgart have you?

Just be prepaired to be tailgated so hard, you won't see their plates. That is until 50-60km/h. Get up to like 90-100 and they'll be far behind you.

Is that the one spot where they flash you from the rear?

You have literally never been to that country before, faggot.

Yeah, never been 100km away from my house

Well you just made it obvious that you're a bus rider.

That's a van though.

The pillar like cameras can get you from the rear, they are everywhere around stuttgart and the alb.