Check
>Objectively worse choice than competing platforms
Check

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HmZm8vNHBSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Truly an amazing thread, this board really needed a third 86 thread up
T. Mustang owner

at work I have a single virtual machine that runs Linux and it is the biggest pile of absolute shit I have ever experienced.

D idnt read past the first sentence, but I agree with your sentiment.

It could have been another tesla dick succ thread.

>there are people on Veeky Forums right now that use windows to browse

Someone help me find the BSD of cars?

>hasn't changed since the 70s
>fanbase thinks this is OK and also that the internet and software is a "passing fad"
>secretly wants the only OS to be bsd so that normies will use it, get mad and go home, so that nobody uses computers anymore besides them to jerk off doing "computer science" which is just pretending to fix nonexistent problems

pic related

LS motor

why i it so perf

I'm so happy, let's do another. Pic related

>has been forked just so it can be kept secret and not updated for 2+ decades
>every page in support of it is just "it's better because fuck you"
>maintainer's most re-posted psuedo manifesto is a document saying you shouldn't use any software, protocol, or anything made in the last 40 years
>website only exists so it can tell you that the web is bad
>maintainer gave 80+ minute long speeches where he went "Ennnenhhghhh...." for 40 seconds at a time before just saying "this is better you wouldn't understand"
>maintainer literally killed himself

Simple, sexy, simple, fun, simple, handles well, simple, reliable, and simple.

What's the matter pajeet? Got tired of shilling microshit on /g/ to 0 effect?

>mfw motors are technology but nobody on /g/ understands them

>People so autistic they can't see why others like something they don't
Check

Temple OS of cars

>>Doesn't work out of the box and requires tweaks to work
What car for 25k new is perfect out of the box?

>no bull bars
>low ground clearance
>festooned with electronical gizmos
>open the door and the motor whirrs to lock the steering wheel (wtf?)
Actually not that well suited to running over CIA niggers

what was the name of this tripfag? I bet this is the same soyboi who complains about me an Alphonse everyday

I don't give a fuck about the FT86 but WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT LINUX YOU LITTLE BITCH????????!??!?!??!

Is it a Toyota or a Subaru?

It's basically a Lexus bimmerboi

What competing platforms does it have?

>everyone hates alphago..

>few handholding or nanny systems
Check
>Looks like shit no matter what you do to it
Check

I think you're on to something here

Can we just call it a Scion and be equally more wrong than either

The new GT86 is free and open source?
Cool where do I download it?

It's probably more Subaru than anything else. They all come out of a Subaru plant. They all say "Manufactured by Fuji Heavy Industries" on them.

you wouldn't download a car
youtu.be/HmZm8vNHBSU

I got mine from like a Jeep dealer and it was great when we popped the hood so I could have a closer look for obvious wear and tear. The engine proudly proclaims

>TOYOTA
>SUBARU

The sales guy was like wat.

Lol. What's funny is that people think the weird mutt design of the Toyota direct injection system is what causes the torque dip.

It's like babby's first day on an internet car forum with that meme. You half expect somebody to start saying Subaru uses Porche engines again.

Given that a header and tune fix it, I can only assume it's because of emission regulations

But then consider Toyota has (or had) a large stake in Fuji Heavy Industries so is it more of a Toyota?

>Free
Whelp

I kinda think OSX is a better comparison. Toyobaru fanboys are rabid and retarded; barely knowing about the components in their choice. I mean how many of them boast about CoG and handleing when the toyobaru has struts infront and simple isn't wide enough to take advantage of the boxer.

Its all Toyota design besides the power plant which has Toyota mods, so overall its more Toyota in my book.
I believe they had a 3% stake in Fuji but moved it up to 16.48%. Japanese love forming conglomerates that don't have large shares in each other but work together nonetheless.

I don't know if the Nips all share parts or something, but during a little bit of casual wrenching I saw a quite a number of bits and pieces I know from decades-old Subarus.

Then what does cause that torque dip?

I like like linux, not in spite of those, but because of them.

And because it doesn't install shit I don't want on my computer and in fact already removed.

Ehhhh who told you that?
Most of the mechanical parts are Subaru. Front suspension is a wrx suspension flipped backwards to fit, for instance. A lot of the interior (like that 90s style digital clock) are Toyota. Brakes are based on WRX as well.

The most expensive stuff is the unibody and drivetrain, the rest of the design has a lot of partsbin stuff.

>tfw unironically really like the clock
>and how much dash board real estate goes toward the two buttons used to adjust the time
Why can't all of life be so simple and straightforward?