/eagg/ - East Asian Genocide General - Age:15 Edition

Previous thread full of benevolence: Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/Gq3pxGqc
Musou Stars OST: pastebin.com/eB09X6D4
Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE
What we know so far about DW9 (old & busted): pastebin.com/yyQCXi69
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=BlE4tQl-8is

Bulletin;
-Man Chong and Cheng Pu are in. Still no release date.
-SSX still wielding chakrams. Lu Xun: the hat stays on.
-DW9 will be open world. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-Berserk Musou is out.
-Sanadamaru is out, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Toukiden II is out.
-Musou Stars trademarked in Europe, called 'Warriors All-Stars'
-ROTK13pucc~ is out.
-tfw no pucc~ 2.
-Fire Emblem Warriors is focusing on nu-FE to nobody's surprise.
-Please tell your friends and family about us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UI0ET9kjE90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for wtf Veeky Forums?

haha, look at that pokemon autist

surprise fire arrows

Why is every search ending in Nuzlocke General

what the fuck is a Nuzlocke?

>thread archives at 739 posts on page 4
Mods?

I think it has something to do with not reviving pokemon when they die or something

Some autist from /vp/ spammed the shit out of Veeky Forums.

Havent you seen the spam just now? The board got spammed by general thread copies but pokemon themed
>tfw /eagg/ is too insignificant to get its own copy pokemon thread

but we're more active than /tesg/ right now, so that's pretty nifty I would say.

If only Conquest did better

All these names are giving me a headache...
I was looking for that dude who kept playing different soldiers with one line of dialogue. I was hoping I'd spot a name with like +10 linked roles, but I guess those were too insignificant.

>thread literally dies on Wu memes
Don't insult the Wu. The heavens forbid it.

If you're not supposed to kill them, what else can you do with them?
Also, notice how the enemy numbers on the released screenshots are relatively small? Basically the same groups as before. I thought that with open world they'd pack some heavy numbers in there.
Well maybe its just those screenshots

forgot pic

They said the panda rewards you with something.
Some of the screenshots feature way more enemies, though I wouldn't mind having better AI in exchange for less enemies.

Oh shit I missed that one. Yeah thats a decent number. And it seems pretty evenly cut off at the end as well. So possible that the draw distance is cutting the numbers in that screenshot.
Didn't they also state that they worked on the enemy ai?

I dunno man. They look more larger than before.

>what else can you do with them?

Capture them and sell them.

>I thought that with open world they'd pack some heavy numbers in there.

They still might. All of the screenshots are still pre-production shots where they just spawn a bunch of NPCs in straight lines with inactive AI, take a screenshot, and call it a day.

I figure, if numbers are an issue, there would be some sort of spawning mechanic within cities where soldiers can flood out of like in the previous games.
That said, I don't know how they'd pull that off outside of cities unless they've got various spawn points there too.

I don't think they've said anything yet, we still don't really know much about the game to say. It's all hopes and dreams riding us to the next announcement.

Did they fix the AI in Ascension yet? I want to play some more NA as an officer but if it's still shit I guess I'll go back to SoI.

>Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.

What the fuck what source ?who is telling you guys this shit? I NEED TO KNOW

>you'll never bury your face between Deng Ai's tits

Why live

Why is DW5's soundtrack so underrated?

There's no market in pandering to Wei. I wouldn't want to make that kind of money.

Jing is an elite province that is unlike anything else in China. I defy you to find anything like it in the thousands of provinces listed. I defy you to find a province like it on the planet. It's not even a Ji clone really - it's everything Ji should have been but never was.

I'm not competing with the Han any more. Amongst other reasons, they went bankrupt 17 years ago.

I'm not competing with anybody. Jing is the pinnacle of the peak of the summit of the incline. I could probably get 99.95 from a lot of people but I don't want to limit it just to the very elect of feudal lords. I made a compromise and and priced it somewhere just under current AAA provinces. The truth is there is not an AAA province you could conquer nowadays that deserves to crawl up on a high chair and plant a kiss in the crack of Jing's ass when it comes to enjoyment, immersion and wonderful escape.

I say all this with confidence because I have been walking my province 12 hours a day for two months and I can assure you there has never been anything like it in all of recorded human history. It's the greatest thing ever to emerge from the 13 administrative divisions. The fact is, people who enjoy provinces are considering it cheap at that price. If you are not a connoisseur of provinces then why would I amend anything in it to appeal to you? It's like saying Du Kui needed more cowbell.

Trust what I am saying. Those of you who have heard of Jing and got the scent of greatness will know the province has achieved it. For whatever it lacks it has much more in abundance.

>Lead the Yellow Turbans to victory over the corrupt Han Dynasty
>No event or anything, just "Han Dynasty dead now, good work lol."

Disappointing. I'm going to have to make my own.

If your on PS4, please upload them. How did you even manage that when all of the yellow turbans have shitty stats?

Omega Force planned on a Orochi 4 but decided against it to make Warriors all-stars instead for their 20th anniversary.

Oh, I'm on PC I'm sorry to say. And it was quite simple to win as the Yellow Turbans, all I had to do was dump all the overpowered unlockable officers into the Yellow Turbans faction. Please forgive me.

Oh so you're chose to be a faggot. Well figures.

>not winning with the actual turbans

Sad!

JEEZ LOUISE I'M SORRY

I'll start up a new game right away without any of those bonus characters and exploit game mechanics to get a win.

>JEEZ LOUISE I'M SORRY
get out. this thread is only for hardcore anons such as me and also my sister who is also very hadrcore

Koei is even handholding you by giving you officers who weren't part of the yellow turbans with good stats (Liao Hua and Zhou Cang), literally no excuse.

>you'll never suck Diao Chan's femine penis

Why indeed

which DW girl is the biggest futa?

In one of the tweet, one fan asked if WO will be gone now that WAS is a thing, Omega force official account responded that they want to keep making the 2 series as 2 different independent series. Take that as what you will

Zhurong

Definitely Zhurong

Da Qiao has the biggest dick for sure

well one of you is lying

I always figured Zhenji or Lianshi

kunoichi? more like kunocutie

>tfw you think you've been away from /eagg/ for a couple of days only to realise its been three weeks

That's stupid. I could understand if WO had stayed as just DW + SW with mystic OCs. But once they started adding Ninja Gaiden, DOA, Soul Calibur, Nemea, Joan of Arc, and every other series ever it became what All Stars is trying to be without the need to reboot.

I want to have sex with Sun

wew this is a spicy af meme

Liu Bei jizz all over dat lmao

The SEA Playstation Experience event is August 5th, pray for new trailer

>Liu bei's used good

youtu.be/UI0ET9kjE90

>eagg eternally BTFO
>musou confirmed trash

I don't see the problem with them splitting the two if they actually ever do get around to WO4 instead of just saying it and then going forward to never make another game of either.

>shitendo related

We've been trashing it for a while now m8

nintendo or not you cucks are getting BTFO in the comments
nobody is interested in musoushit

Good

>even eagg hates musoushit now
top lel
what an embarassing company

>brutal release schedule for omega force
heh

Good as in nobody in youtube comments are interested in musou. As if I need more plebs to deal with.

>calls anyone pleb
>plays games that look worse than ps2 games with 0 ai and mobile tier gameplay in 2017

>plays games that look worse than ps2 games with 0 ai and mobile tier gameplay in 2017

And yet so many people are looking forward to Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

somehow even 3ds games still have better graphics than musou
and more ai to boot
pitiful

Depends. Is it your duty?

>more ai to boot

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

It's sad that someone actually believes this.

you can get hit in pokemon, enemies ACTUALLY attack
checkmate

>he still plays on easy mode

>y-you just have to play on ultra hard ultimate difficulty XXXXL to get the enemy to attack once every 4000 mooks killed!!!
desperate

You clearly have never faced off-screen archers and off-screen ballistae

I know it's not perfect but you're just being retarded right now.

Mitsunari is a pretty cool dude with a pretty cool hat.

ur a cool dude

Now imagine if he was competent

Now imagine if he didn't have autism

I don't think he's autistic

That's nice, user.

You're nice, user

KT gave him pretty decent POL and INT in Nobunaga's Ambition, so I would imagine he was at least slightly competent.

Not even that high on average compared to most of the officers who are playable in SW bar a few like keiji

Even some of the none playables have higher average

her face looks weird

I don't see it

Why not post the better version of the render?

there is something off about her face

The hair looks terrible. I can't believe anyone thought the bit protruding on the side like that looks nice. It just makes her look like a greasey slimeball who doesn't bathe.

Sounds like they got it on point to me.

what's with her face

I think it's better.

The weird face is because she has oddly thin eyelashes that are basically non-existent on the lower half. Also she is trying to do a smug expression without moving her brows making it look very unnatural.

Famitsu is a weekly thing, right? When's the next batch of character reveals?

It feels like it's every two weeks with reveals.

/eagg/ meetup

Yeah, I really like how she looks now

It should be biweekly, but to be honest who the fuck know? There's a month and a half between the first and the second batch after all

Got Man Chong, Lu Xun and Lu Bu's twitter icons?

There's no free characters in ROTK13. Everybody's already claimed by a side. Makes it hard to be independent.

make characters

All the people I made got snatched up before I could befriend them. I guess I'll just have to make them friends already or something. If there's a way to do that.

>Why are you looking at me like that, user? What's with the creepy smile?

That's weird. I'm playing my OC Donut Steel trader in the ass end of nowhere scraping together a buck, then I get this event with Xu Shu hearing that Zhuge Liang declared war on Wei. Culminating in this choice.

Well, what should Xu Shu do? Go help Zhuge Liang, or stay in Wei?

>Go help Zhuge Liang
Its pretty unfair for Shu, you shu'd go help zhugeliang against wei

No Wei!

ok sorry its done

>Shy and docile because she's ashamed of how big it is
>Always quiet and soft-spoken because she's suppressing squeaks and moans of pleasure since she hides by tucking it back into her butt

Well shit, I think I might be into futa now. Thanks, user.