rlewisreports.com/several-sports-brands-rethinking-interest-owl/
youtube.com/watch?v=x7o-HFX7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=rNaBUcSww1I
youtube.com/watch?v=urfADUE22zA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where the fuck did our thread go?

>Pajeet mod trigger that much

Veeky Forums is being raided, check the catalogue, they're bumping us all off

what the fuck is going on with Veeky Forums?
is /vp/ being merged?

What's with all the pokemon dicks?

I WANT TO PLAY

CIA NIGGERS IN THE HOUSE HIDE THE GOODS

EVEN MY D2G IS BEING TAKEN AWAY

>I can't delete the thread I made
kek

Quick post pure maidens

>no goods to hide

terry
terry please take your meds
why are you wandering so far from /g/?
you were on Veeky Forums yesterday
terry just take your meds

test

Conspiracy theory time

someone was talking about how legacy captcha can be fooled easily

now these raids happen and legacy captcha will get removed

now we are forced to work for Google helping them program their AI captcha

but why Veeky Forums?

Some autist furry spammer clicked on vg instead of vp

>rlewisreports.com/several-sports-brands-rethinking-interest-owl/
someone said something last thread about blizzard being salty about giving up dota. didn't icefrog approach them about monetizing it, and they laughed him off?

Thank goodness our lord Jesus christ, the son of god, abolished such sinful actions of the fur-perverts.

I believe so

dead game, literally

>handholding
DELETE

MATCHMAKING AND PRACTICE LOBBIES ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO MAINTENANCE.

>geographic teams

MOMMY MILK

hows muh 10v10 tho?

what if moonduck acknowledged us is some shape or form?

also dead because no private servers :^)

>You will never give Pugna a womb massage

No one acknowledges us user, they acknowledged NaDota.com over us...

>you will never fuck rylai while you hold her hand

god dammit lads

youtube.com/watch?v=x7o-HFX7KrE

CIA NIGGERS LEFT THE BUILDING AND THE DOTA 2 IS BACK

uhm they did?

this, Maut literally made the thread after we got bumped off by pokemon cock

fuck moonduck, the could be a legit alternative to beyond the shekel, maybe even a "fun" one. Slacks is one of if not the best personalities in the scene, yet everyone else they have is just awful and eveyr cast somehow becomes "dude drumpf lmao" like they think the comedy central is going to work for them? Even I will admit that yeah, maybe the demographics of the two overlap, but thats not how you keep and grow your viewer base. People are watching for video games not for your political opinions (especially a fucking leaf's, trentpax)
/autistic rant over

but why
just let it die

>Ruin the game with source 2
>Ruin custom games
>Ruin hats
>Ruin game aesthetic
>Ruin trading beyond fucking belief
>Ruin matchmaking
>Ruin game with shrines and shitty talents
im glad this game is fucking dying. I´ll give it 2 years left before numbers sink below 100k

Maut is probably an awful poster. Probably one of the EU/NA faggots. I don't want him here.

>maut is literally in these threads masturbating to loli pugna

MAUT NOOOOO!

If Aegis is a shield, shouldn't it block damage like
stour/PMS/vanguard ?

Aegis blocks the biggest damage of them all
death

The aegis that roshan drops is not what you think it is man.

>implying he's not the 'LDjew' poster

if rupture is hp version of mana leak then why it doesn't stuns someone when someones hp reaches 0

This is so shit lol i hope it dies soon.

he's the kumiko poster

post webms

>you'll never go back to 2013
>you will never open dota and see that beautiful red menu
>you'll never hear this song again youtube.com/watch?v=rNaBUcSww1I
>you'll never have fun in dota again

Yes please post more webms, especially the ones with sheever

rest in pepperonis sheever

wtf you're not Maut I'm Maut

Moonduck Veeky Forums vs Reddit single elim BO7 when?

youtube.com/watch?v=urfADUE22zA

Post pugna

this is pretty disgusting. Honestly you should repay me with a rare purge.

Yo is sheever dead yet?

i've been listening to ti4 music pack for so long i forgot the original songs
well, at least it was some fresh air at first. i don't even know how the other packs sound like

>Slacks is one of if not the best personalities in the scene
Slacks is fucking disgusting.

Him being a headliner personality is a fucking stain to the game. His persona is abrasive as fuck, he's a funny-noise guy which would be fine if he actually good at it, and his whole deal is being loud, inflammatory, and saying awful things. He's not even fucking smart when he says outrageous offensive shit; it's dumb lowest-common-denominator crap.

I'm fine if you like that sort of shit; there is a place for that for that audience. But you don't give a dipshit like that a fucking OFFICIAL platform at the International. It's goddamn unprofessional the things that comes out of that man's mouth.

I'm sitting there at TI 2016 and this retard is there in an official capacity with zero improv skills and professional conduct. At absolutely no time were you convinced his schtick was an act; he is actually that horrible and for some fucking reason people love him for it. Fat jokes and racism - his repertoire is pathetic.

Him being a headliner personality is a fucking stain to the game. His persona is abrasive as fuck, he's a funny-noise guy which would be fine if he actually good at it, and his whole deal is being loud, inflammatory, and saying awful things. He's not even fucking smart when he says outrageous offensive shit; it's dumb lowest-common-denominator crap.

I'm fine if you like that sort of shit; there is a place for that for that audience. But you don't give a dipshit like that a fucking OFFICIAL platform at the International. It's goddamn unprofessional the things that comes out of that man's mouth.

I'm sitting there at TI 2016 and this retard is there in an official capacity with zero improv skills and professional conduct. At absolutely no time were you convinced his schtick was an act; he is actually that horrible and for some fucking reason people love him for it. Fat jokes and racism - his repertoire is pathetic.

Are we all namefaggong now?

The fact that this "man's" opinions carries weight and reddit(the community arond which valve balances this game) rallies behind him is what led this game to this stage, a man who clicks to activate his items, places wards in the same 2 spots, buys the same items over and over again regardless of anything but reaches 5k mmr because he is playing on the us servers spamming repel on his carry 24/7 and suddenly he is seen as relevant because he seems to think that it is his constant mic abuse that got him there due to his degree in a pseudo science.

What the fuck is these sisters problem?

Why Tiny isn't played as roaming hero? Too dogshit mana costs?

post more Sheever guys

when they were teenagers they took a potion that would make them more appealing to men but it had the side effect of making their vaginas extra sensitive

human cock can't satisfy them anymore, they need some good 'ol horsecock

Why won't you accept my friend requests guys?

nah I'm good

back in like mid 2013, there was this guy in the reddit ingame chat who would L I T E R A L L Y stay there for hours on end baiting people into arguing with him about shit like blacks needing to be segregated because of crime rates.

When people wouldn't respond, he would literally just argue with himself and then talk about how amazing he is at debating. He wouldn't just do it in intervals tho, like one time i literally just sat and watched him argue with himself, for around 30 mins straight before someone finally took the bait. Bearing in mind that there where people having other conversations in the same chat at the same time as you would expect.

I think that was the first time I actually experienced legitmate autism

>the ldjew poster
>the
>singular
fuck off gorman

hey who let you out of the Faraday Cage

To be honest I couldn't care less about what he does on his goddamn stream. If he wants to be a dipshit then all the power to him. I can't believe that this person carries weight in the "community" or that Valve uses Reddit as a public message box and both being the case just kills me.

I just went to TI 2016 and I was floored that this guy was working there. I was impressed that the Kaci girl he was paired with held her composure as well as she did; she was a fucking boss for putting up with that. I heard she was coming back for TI 2017; if I were her I would fucking not come back unless on the condition I wouldn't have to have screen time with Slacks. To have any regular Google search bring up video of you interacting with that fucker would be career poison.

Why people are copy-pasting my post is beyond me.

Fuck off, kike.

>fuck this team this retard

Wat

Fuck off d2g you don't have the game installed

匿名提交快速! d2g回复主題

>Why people are copy-pasting my post is beyond me.

Because it's literally as copypasta of a post as you can get.

howdy doody fellow Veeky Forums users

please come & work for my studio
we're in the same city ffs

I really like slacks's loregasm series desu, it's comfy as fuck

Guys please I have shekels to maintain

ho ho great one slacks!
nice one!

haha WOWZA!

...hey!

Linuxbro here that warned you about the updated botnet that is Pokemon Go.

Veeky Forums has now also become part of the botnet.