/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

"How can the last thread be archived when there was actual activity?" Edition

>Latest News
youtu.be/DgaBjPyMtXo?t=1m45s

Double-Gold Quests For 2 Weeks
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20720846/it-is-never-too-soon-for-the-midsummer-fire-festival-7-4-2017

>Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ NA Wild open Tournament
$100 prizepool, games are livestreamed and commentated. The signup deadline is this sunday, so get your entries in
Rules: pastebin.com/5qDhbkLi
Sign Up: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1XfhvpBIVK8rF8P7_EDddWGq4NmiOH9pYvZ_lu463X3aAKw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Discord: discord.gg/hsg
Stream: twitch/hsgtournament

The tournament gives HCT points for the official Blizzard tournaments.

>Last Thread

>/hsg/ doesn't survive a shitty raid
Dead gaem confirmed.

Anyway, is exodia mage viable after this nerf?

when will we be able to build decks with no class restrictions? I just want to have fun

Blizzard is now in charge of dota while Icefrog is now in charge of hs. what happens to ti and frozen throne?

Does anyone have the picture of hearthstone google interest over time with the date markings for expansions?

So, if all deathstalkers have a Build a something, how would it end up?

>Priest: Build-a-Heal: Heal minion+Heal face
>Rogue: Build-a-Combo: Combo spell+Combo minion
>Warlock: Build-a-Hand (or not): Draw spell + Discard spell
>Warrior: Build-a-Gear: Gain Armor + Weapon
>Shaman: Build-a-Turn: Overload spell + Overload minion
>Paladin: Build-a-Board: Vanilla minion + Buff
>Mage: Build-a-Spell: Spell which targets all + Spell which targets board
>Druid: Build-a-Mana: 2 Choose ones

It wouldn't work right? Not enough cards for a combo to cost 10 or less.

Anyway, picking up where we left off, Vicious Fledgling + Boar from Deathstalker Rexxar's power.
It's definitely not gonna be build a bullshit with every class. This is them poorly trying to make Control Hunter a thing again, when so few Beasts actually fit the Control archetype AND cost below 5.
Priest is clearly going to be something pertaining to doing damage.
>Inb4 built-in Velen on his Hero Power or something absurd

>he thinks he ll have time to play anything turn 6
6+

>he thinks aggro will be a thing
>when Patches is rotating out

in 9 months, sure

Quest Rogue BTFO

Pretty weird that they haven't made a tavern brawl with those rules yet, it just a fucking simple concept.

is that what this patch is? it took them 1GB to patch a card ?

I WON A GAME WITH EXODIA MAGE

EXODIA MAGE META CONFIRMED

Hearthstone either got the B-team programmers or they hate people with data caps. Every patch requires the entire game to redownload and reinstall.

I'm excited for Rexxar hero, even if it'll probably be shit

they also fixed the crash on exit bug

What quest should i craft now that quest rouge is kill.

Should probably save it for the new expansion. The priest quest looks best if you're desperate.

none, save the dust for the new xpac

>poorly trying to make Control Hunter a thing again
READ, NIGGA.

Who /3200dust/ here?

same

I'll probably do that

I've crafted the priest quest at release date

Anytime.
*sniffs*

>bullying valeeras on ladder with my sweaty mage
Feels good man.

>Rogues matches are fun again

Blessed day

These would be insanely good if it didn't also require getting to turn 5/6 AND having a dead turn where you do nothing but clear their potentially nonexistent board.

You forgot:
AND having to spend 2 Mana to make one of these, then having to spend their combined cost after that just to play it.

>the patch is live

get FUCKED caverns faggots

Anyone on EU want to finish some quests with me? VentoAureo#2740

Prince Keleseth should be "At the start of the game, if your deck has no other 2-Cost cards, all your minions have +1/+1 for the rest of the game."

that would be retarded but since you are retarded you are unable to realise it

A retard cant spot something retarded. Ironic

I think that's way too strong user

Retarded strong or retarded weak? Cause it guarantees that even if a minion is bounced or revived, it retains the +1/+1.
It guarantees that you have to actually give up your 2-cost cards entirely for the buff. That's a tall price for some classes.

>playing hearthstone

Jade Spirit being an elemental is a HUGE buff to Elemental Jade Shaman, you can now both discover it for more late game and play it on curve with Servant of Kalimos.

This + Caverns nerf will make the meta shift even if it's just a little bit.

>he plays gwent

Jade really needed a buff didn't it.

>I love radiohead
hi jones

>he plays children's card games

You still need to?

kinda one quest left. Go ahead and add

>Hallazeal is now an elemental
>Jade Spirit is now an elemental

Man they really want us to play Elemental Shaman huh

I would love to watch them build decks and test cards.

what are you crafting with your quest rogue dust user-chan

>craft Caverns Below because I can disenchant it at any time in the next two weeks
>take it to Casual
>complete quest by turn 5
I'm thinking of keeping it

>buy my first wotg pack for the c'thun dust
>it fucking has deathwing dragonlord
>c'thun can't be uncrafted
well shit what do i do now all i wanted was to craft patches

It was going to be Lyra but I've just packed her from my arena rewards so I don't know now. Maybe Mal'Ganis.

D.D it's pretty shitty user, you can disenchant without worries

Don't open your packs fuckos!

I'm tearing it up with secret mage in wild. Any buzz over the deck? I haven't been paying attention to tier listings lately.

Dubs decides what class I golden next (already have warrior and paly)

>dubs
that's gonna take a loooooooong time to happen on a dead general user

get warlock golden

warlock

Death Knight

So, one more week for the extra gold?

I'm psure it's the most popular tempo mage variant in Wild.

its tier 2 in standard

If the Hearthstone opening song changed to Ween's Blarney Stone, it would be the #1 game on Twitch once more and all our threads would cap before archive. Aye.

Yeah. And from the data mines we might have a second festival inc...

Nice. I almost finish 2 40 gold quests by mistake.

I fucking hate quest druid

>Quest rogue still gets quest pre turn 7

Ahahaha quality balance changing. Flame elementals make it too easy still

>want to play after this balance change but don't want to get my ass handed to me by jade druids

what do I play?

>14 days until we see a new card

Wild

That's genuinely not that bad. There's something similar in Plants Vs. Zombies: Heroes, but it's a 4 Mana 2/2 All Zombies have +1/+1 for the rest of the game. And you can have 4 copies of it in a 40 card deck. It sees some play, but isn't that common. A similar card with a max of 1 copy AND a sizable cost to pay is borderline useful.

FUCK FUCK FUCK I hate you blizzard. It was fun going fucking nuclear on plebs. 40-50-60 damuj in one turn It was great why did you nerf it.

well that was fast. someone put that together and my oven hasn't even heated yet

No combo decks allowed unless they are Tier 4 or worse.
I didn't even play quest rogue that much, but seeing them pander to shitters makes me want to quit again.

I just want to make a Weasel tunneler zombeast and fuck the game

I kind of want to keep it just in case it comes back, but it was also boring to play and I only climbed once with it. I'm thinking Elise if anything

Just made a Cairne and N'Zoth

Close enough. Warlock it is

Why is Reddit so obsessed with Control Hunter?

What if Shaman's Deathknight Hero power is to give a minion Deathrattle: Resummon this minion?

Why is Veeky Forums obsessed with Reddit?

It wasn't hard to play, had a low winrate and forced slow decks out of the meta. Calling it a combo deck is even a stretch.

good boy club

*goy

>mid august

Because hunter is supposed to be aggro but I'm playing control instead lmao xD

I'm waiting until we get some more info.

I'm getting 100 packs next paycheck

I only bought adventures since I knew what I was getting and could buy them piecemeal. RIP my money going to Blizzard now.

so guaranteed legendary from the quests, one different legend guaranteed within 10 packs. neat.

>has seen literally nothing from the new expansion
>still pre-orders
Drones like you are why Hearthstone is never going to get any better. Why improve anything when legions of goys will still buy a mediocre product, anyway?

Thanks a lot, cuck.

must have fired zeriyah

Only 30 more legendaries to go.

Reminder to rope anyone using the preorder cardback before they reveal all cads

the real question should be why is team-5 obsessed with control hunter. every expansion for the past two years has been trying to make it. no card draw but random beast shit like infest or ball of spiders. the best inventive card given to hunter since release has been that huntress card. it's pathetic

next set a new rarity will be unveiled known as artifact, with dust costs of golden legendaries.

some people like to lose user

>The following minions are now Elementals:
>Jade Spirit, Djinni of Zephyrs, Flame of Azzinoth, Mana Geode, and Hallazeal, the Ascended.

Did they lowkey buff Elemental Shaman?

that's what people have been jerking off to on twitter today, i'm going to try it out later

IT'S NOT A CONTROL HUNTER CARD IT'S YOUR TOP END FOR MIDRANGE HUNTER FOR WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF CARDS AND ARE STUCK WITH RANDOM ASS 3 DROP BEASTS IN YOUR DECK AFTER YOUR OPPONENT HAS STABILIZED WITH AROUND 8 HEALTH WHICH YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO PING DOWN AGAINST MOST CLASSES NOWADAYS

PLUS YOUR NEW HERO POWER COMES WITH A FREE CONSECRATION AND ARMOR WHEN YOU FACE AGGRO DECKS AND NEED TO JUST KEK THEIR BOARD PLUS SPAM TAUNTS

YOU LITERALLY GET TO DRAW A RELEVANT CARD FOR THE REST OF THE GAME THAT YOU CAN STITCH TOGETHER TO YOUR LIKING AFTER YOU'VE RUN OUT OF CARDS AND BOTH PLAYERS EXPENDED RESOURCES

GO FUCK YOURSELF

In my last 10 games at rank 5 since the Quest Rogue nerf I have faced:

>3 of the greediest dragon and control priests ever
>1 top heavy taunt warrior
>2 control shamans
>2 control n'zoth paladins
>1 pirate warrior
>1 control mage

Redditors have ruined this game. It's basically all cucktrol now. Why does Blizzard listen to rank 20 redditors when they balance their game? We had the best meta ever and now it's ruined. You either play control or play Jade. Aggro is dead. I am not wasting 30 minutes of my life against some roping priest moron.

>every death knight hero is going to have a 2 mana tax like inspire

did they learn nothing

mate you don't want to change hero power in mid-range hunter...