twitter.com/RUTON
strawpoll.me/13404300
reddit.com/r/4chancup/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

old thread died

which board will bui attack next?

>not /vp/ edition

benis

>Just because you're not namefagging doesn't mean you're not attention whoring.
Lmao that's exactly what it means.

>You just want to feed your own smug self-satisfaction as people reply to you with messages of support for your actions.
You got me all figured out, Tex.

>Then why did you bring up how amazing you were because you left it behind,
I never said I was amazing. You're putting words in my mouth.

>If you didn't want people to suck you off over it you wouldn't have brought it up.
I brought up why I left in the naive hope that other people would read my criticism of the state of the cup, agree with it, and be inspired to do what I did. That's basically what everyone who has ever communicated with another person has hoped to achieve by communicating: influencing the behavior of others. /merit/ isn't going to get rid of managers or the rest of the hangers on, but they can choose to leave any time. The most I can do is make the case for why they should. I can't force anybody to do anything.

>And perpetrating.
This is you thinking you're being witty again, but you're wrong. I laid out what I think is wrong with the cup. Feel free to start talking about that instead of fixating on me personally any time.

Influence =/= consumer products.

>you don't have an argument
I never ever argued that who you really are as a person is something completely devoid of influence from others. I said it's something more than your preferences, especially those preferences that are artificially created by consumer culture. You're trying to make me defend an argument I never made in the first place. Classic straw man.

>tfw /vp/ spam ruins your free (You) train
Goddamnit.

Given that OP fucked up the header I'm guessing he's pretty fucking retarded.

i was in KF2 trying to get one up mid trader round

/yourboard/

I know, I got over 20 (You)s.

>I never ever argued that who you really are as a person is something completely devoid of influence from others. I said it's something more than your preferences, especially those preferences that are artificially created by consumer culture.
No, but you did say "Your identity is entirely dependent on what others create and serve for your consumption." and then used religion and philosophy as examples, which implies those aren't created and served. They are. You can use them in different ways, and you can modify them, but to say that they're not created and served is a falsehood. Especially since religion is basically a set of rules and beliefs crafted by a higher being, it has to be created and served by that higher being.

And you didn't take a clue and remade it.
Let it die and let it rest in peace.

>pmb
What did he mean by this?

Reminder that if your general didn't survive the raid it's literally a non-general.

I support this since the spam literally kicked every thread off.

A couple did survive though. Like /rlg/ and /utg/

Nah, 17 of them survived if you go by creation date.

>and /utg/
Wow, cancer really is uncurable.

Ah, you're just misunderstanding me then. I never said or implied that religion and philosophy were uncreated. I said that those traditions/schools asserted that there was more to humanity than its appetites because that's a fact. Many of them assert that. The point was that these things concern themselves with the transcendent, not that they weren't invented by other people.

You can't capture a person's spirit by rattling off a list of things they like. That was the point. Somebody suggested that you could, and I think that's wrong. This idea they we are nothing other and nothing more than the things we like is wholly modern and completely nihilistic. It's what drives "fandom" and why it's such cancer. People think the success or failure of the Ghostbusters reboot impacts them in some personal way as if they were part of it. It's stupid.

>/fgog/

What raid? I missed it.

Oh, I got you then. Turns out I was just misunderstanding. Thanks for clearing it up.

Bui vomiting /vp/ generals onto Veeky Forums

Here's some sauce for you user.
twitter.com/RUTON

you are loved

i cant believe multiple teams are running 3-3-4 in summer

They aren't though.

i want to make serious strats so bad

but the formations call to me

I hope that guy doesn't use his weird mind control power to do anything inappropriate.

don't worry, mind controllers always have your best interests at heart. /myteam/ was going to lose anyway so now we're just going to lose with mega memes

I hate how this general went from funposting to becoming completely bland and needing to be propped up by dozens of page 9 bumps to not completely die

Let it die, it doesn't even have /4ccg/ in the title

*walks away from consecutive elite cups*

>Cntl F
>4ccg
>no results found

Seriously, how do you fuck up that part?

Someone make a new thread

Lets do a poll on if we should just shitpost this malformed topic.

strawpoll.me/13404300

why do you need it, are you sewing?

New thread

reddit.com/r/4chancup/

High performance football coaching

We get it, you want to get to be a big boy and make your own thread, but nobody else cares. The poll has spoken, fuck off.

t. Peter

Wasn't actually the guy bitching, it just triggered my OCD.

I'd make more fun of the guy who's duping votes, he clearly cares too much.

I've already made plenty of great 4ccg threads, the best threads folks, no one makes better thread than me.

Nice try /pol/

>not Bui edition
one fucking job

>not gw2 edition
That would have been fun.

All
My
Friends
Are
Dead

A non-medal striker formation will win the cup, with the non-medal scoring a brace in the final.

Not even close

40 yr old migrant children was the fucking hero of /brit/

>77 strikers scoring, let alone twice
this is where I call bullshit even though I'm running a 77 striker in Summer :^)

I will win Summer.

top smulel

Me too.

I'm getting relegated on 2 points and -4 GD

I'm gonna get 21(17) 2 - 3 (3)4 twice in a row.

the PES17 /u/ we know and love

10(2) 0 - 0 1(1) boys where we at

muh s4s game
/u/ is average and their defence lets them down. No idea why people dickride them so much.

what are /co/'s chances of winning and why is it 100%

Final Day - /mu/ /sp/ /jp/ /gd/ /toy/ /v/ /lgbt/ /an/
Round of 16 - Veeky Forums /vp/ /d/ /vr/ /h/ /g/ /tv/ /u/
Relegated - /asp/ Veeky Forums /int/ /s4s/ /m/ /n/ /wg/ /trv/ Veeky Forums /po/ /co/ Veeky Forums /f/ Veeky Forums Veeky Forums
Spoon - Veeky Forums

They got smashed in the head. All my friends are dead.

I don't mind that timeline.

summer cup predictions
3rd Place:/h/
2nd place:/m/
1st place:/g/

/u/ have actually had the shots advantage in all but one game in 17 and yet their only wins are over spoon contenders/winners. Atrocious PESing that was /s4s/-/u/ aside wasteful pes17 /u/ offense is nothing new and if/when they run the diamond in Summer it'll probably continue being nothing new

Also /u/ are still rated even as rigid 442-running yo-yoing fucks largely due to two and a half years of good track record and >having fans (and the aforementioned shooting at the goddamned moon at least 8 times a game half their matches like it's PES16 because they're still basically running PES16 tactics)

Final day looks good, except for maybe /v/. That's like a 50% accuracy on the RO16, though. Switch out the last four listed for /asp/, Veeky Forums, some dark horse team. S4s is probably going to slip into the RO16 and get 15th or 16th overall, too.

*benches medal*

>shot advantage meaning anything
This is the mentality that makes teams like /u/ never win a cup.

Do continue to do so, /myteam/ could use the free points.

You'd think if you throw enough stuff at the wall something would stick. But such is >PES.

*puts kerning on the field*

y-yeah Veeky Forums are totally gonna make another final day and job horribly haha

>You'd think if you throw enough stuff at the wall something would stick. But such is >PES.
Nah. That says there's a flaw in your gameplan.
I looked at all of my games last cup and analysed where our saves, goals and wide shots came from, saw trends and saw that the problem was my tactics. Sure, it's autistic, but at least I'm not making excuses for me losing games with more shots.

>/hanny/ survived
What the fuck

And apparently there's a setting that allows your strikers to actually shoot at the net? Do tell.
Not a 4cc manager by the way.

Ok you're not a manager so I'll forgive you for thinking PES is just >my striker is in a good position so he should score and if he doesn't I'm unlucky. Because 'good position' is subjective.
When I looked at /myteams/ shots, all the goals came from the same position, all the saves came from the same position, all the wides came from the same position. PES favours certain channels on certain playstyles. If you just think shots make goals!!! then you're just wrong and if you look even slightly deeper in to things you'd see it too.

>rating /h/

They're good enough to make the round of 16. Have you seen half these babbies?

This is incorrect. If you have two gold strikers relentlessly drilling a goalkeeper from both sides, eventually she'll let a shot come inside her net, no matter what their equipment is like.

>actually rating a team that has zona mista SDA, le mediocre strayaman, and >Art as its tacticians
Do you WANT to be proven wrong?

Relentlessly sure. But nobody's good enough to consistently put 12(8) on every team so you do what you can to make the best of the shots you do get. Most of the games regarding /u/ they had =

saved lole

/g/ are literally a bottom 5 team
then again a literal bottom 5 team smashed through its group before getting exposed by /tv/ in spring so lol

>page 9

Why did the /pol/eague get more viewers than the Stupor Cup?

More interesting teams.

nigga why was this shit not called /4ccg/? I didn't see it when I ctrl+f'd

blame le /b/ manager man for fucking the OP up

Reddit is a large website.

Who gives a shit about the stupor cup?

Lots of redditors.

>r-reddit
>m-muh t-team has m-more real f-fans
>m-muh reddit b-boogeyman

SHUT UP!

will there be formula 4cc for Summer

Release Moeshit 2 Day 2 VOD Sillius

tfw testing

How many fans my team has is irrelevant. The fact is that /pol/ has a very large reddit presence, which they readily admit to. And, how odd, once this reddit presence showed up, their viewer numbers skyrocketed. I wonder if there's any correlation here...

I guarantee that there's a subreddit that corresponds to your board, as niche as it may be. And I guarantee that people browse both your board and that subreddit. The fact that it's a convenient boogeyman can't hide the fact that there's more overlap than anyone feels like admitting.