/mbgg/ - Mobage General #728.5

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Project Tokyo Dolls

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqtcTlTH44o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>#728.5
nice, I was about to do the exact same thing

RIP Veeky Forums

Same here but took too long finding a picture

Veeky Forums got fucking nuked

Seems someone flooded the board with threads which killed most of the legit ones. Scary.

I got a 5 minute rule myself so I first wait for others

I swear this thread will never die via lazy posters no matter what people think

At first I thought a mod deleted us for some reasons.

Then I went to the catalog to wait for the new thread and all was clear.

>Everyone has a plate
>Haruka has a bowl

Is there no end to this girl's stomach?
Its nice that they're adding small details from the game to the adaptation.

>How do you know it was Fran?

>Archer
>Autofire
>Ninja
>Autistic
Literally the only option

Is that mashed potatoes and french fries on sadone's plate?

>Ask Google for a refund
>They tell me to ask the devs of the app directly
Well fuck.
I sent a mail with the help of google translate but i don't have much hope.

Is this your first refund?

They usually allow one refund per person if you claim it was an unauthorized purchase

Deletion wouldn't send stuff to this place's archive

I'm kinda amazed at how fast all the offenders got deleted and new threads came back up though, took maybe a minute to fill back up to page ~9

>tfw it seems like nobody plays モンスト
It's not even a bad game. I guess Japanese is too big of a barrier for most people

Also it's not idolshit and actually requires some skill to play well

I made one last year.

Autism degozaruyo

Veeky Forums is like a well oiled machine fueled by autism

>Monster strike
>Skill

youtube.com/watch?v=zqtcTlTH44o

would rather play Uchihime again if I wanted to play them projectile bouncing games

at least that one has thousands of girls by now

More than in your waifu games that exist just for you to throw your money at it to get more jpgs of your waifu

Found the mad retard

Mamuru.

That game looks real boring though. Even shows you where your ball is going to bounce

Found the whale buying jpgs

>Guy advertises shitty game
>Everyone tells him its shit
>Guy then proceeds to shitpost and insult everyone

And then people say it doesnt happen

Poorfag that can't even afford some pngs detected

no mamuru
he never draws'em all that big like he usually does

>Also it's not idolshit and actually requires some skill to play well
Average idolshit game requires 20 times more skill than your shitty pin ball shit. Come back when you can full combo any song on master in Deresute.
It's a shame that so many publishers understood how good idols are and started putting them in every shitty autofest game.

Pretty soon mamuru's are gonna be all forehead, then it's over.

I know is not Mamuru, but there's also Cindy.

are you sure this one fits the bill
he kinda started out literally saying "stop playing your game and play this game" without any other prompt in his very first post

also I remember that being about stereotyping how western game posters act

You guys sure get triggered when someone calls your waifus shit

>Try to do KC coop
>Literally everyone keeps dcing on me

I hate shironeko coops so much

What
Who called my waifus shit
Who did such a thing

Why are you even responding to someone who went into this general and said >I guess Japanese is too big of a barrier for most people

>be gaijin with shit internet
>complain about connection issues when 3/4 of the party are on same island

>Can transmit data to mars
>Can't keep 4 anons connected in a kusoge
2 nukes weren't enough

Are you implying Japanese isn't a big barrier for most people? I don't assume everyone speaks Japanese just because I do

God I love Astaroth.

Just stop posting forever

I'm implying you're a jackass.

Why would they support gaijin? I wish they would ban foreign IPs to be honest. I didn't move to Japan to get laggy shitters in my games

Its only happens with colopl's shitty netcode too
I can play other multiplayer stuff just fine but when it comes to colopl stuff I just DC like there's no tomorrow

>seems like nobody plays the game
>guess the fact it is in Japanese could be the biggest reason
>this makes me a jackass
What?

Stop replying to shitposters

Sucks for you. Get better internet. I live 7000 miles from Japan and never DC

Boo Astaroth
The first popularity contest was a sham, bring in the real cuties

I get perfectly fine coop in shit like scooters but kusoneko has some outsourced, 3rd world african coding

>Dwarfism is cute now

People nowadays don't care about waifus. They play waifu games, but they don't value them and don't appreciate their greatness.

Just 3 years ago market was filled with shitty card collecting games with zero to no gameplay. And people were posting their favourite girls and sharing their collections. People asked to rate their taste and rated others.

But now people don't collect anything. They grind for ranks, levels and high stats. They toss cute girls away from their teams to have e-sport fully optimized but ugly as fuck memebrs. Even this thread has more Mamurus from 2 years old game than girls whatever anons are actually playing.

Shironeko anniversary trailer's coming up in nine hours right?

Pretty much
I get perfect coops for scooters but colopl coop netcode is like they grabbed some random hungry pajeet off the streets to code it

Here's a Tinkle for (you)

This is a huge lie and you know it

>Not having waifus and esports
Zero males so far even when I've drawn UW for 2 now that are top tier. Only way I'll get them is if they have a genderbent skin or something which I doubt.

And nothing to share either, probably one of 3 people that play this anyway. The sharing collections and "rate my taste" stuff got old too since it was "whale" or "shit"

It gets a little old posting waifu pics if there's nothing new to share because the game itself isn't doing well, and it can neither make its own new art or attract fan artists

What the hell happened?

Pretty much
"Post your teams" or "rate my team" is just a not-so-subtle way of stroking yourself and bragging about how you spent tons or lucked out hardcore.
Sometimes its used like to really see people's teams but most of the time its just to swing that e-dick and show off.

I've played/am playing pretty much everything on this thread and I still post constantly about whatever i'm playing at the moment. If I feel like playing shironeko then expect posts about how horrible the netcode is, if I feel like playing AG then expect posts about how the gacha is literally worse than hitler because its denying me my cute girls and so on.

For the previous thread?
Some /vp/ furfag spammed the fuck out of Veeky Forums with a bot and bumped off the first 9 pages of the board

Cute girls are always top priority.

But they used to be enough to carry a game on their own, now it needs some to have more gameplay for the cute girls to do.

Cute Mamurus.

Pretty generic desu

>Veeky Forums still doesn't have flood protection
sasuga

Nozomi's event story in case the 2 others still playing BGHS didn't see it: Or check the guide.

Sadone is next. I'm doubtful she'll have a new yukata.

There was that one user that produced some fantastic art for DC I think, shit was fantastic.
He hasn't posted in a while though, I hope he's doing okay.

>Nozomi's event story in case the 2 others still playing BGHS didn't see it

I'm not playing BGHS but I still care about the story and these

>tfw I started playing shironeko for the cute girls
>roll for cuties
>despair when I dont get cute girls
>but now im enjoying how broken and fun Yukimura is

I'm sorry /mbgg/, i've failed you
Maybe things would have been different if I had Gatlin

can't beat the cock

How do I see which cards are available for that pick a girl ticket from BGHS?

Main reason I'm reluctant to roll for Oscroll in the KC gacha is because of him and giving Charlotte a chance to give me dupe runes.

I'm messing with sword Yukimura
KC oscroll is way more fun than KC Yukimura and easily the cutest of the batch

Poke the news banner with Red Riding Hood Miki on it, then this yellow button.

I'm 80 rolls now sitting on another 10 roll into KC with 6 yukimuras and 1 charlotte. I wasn't fated to get KC Oscroll

It wasn't meant to be this way, not like this.

I wanted to clear islands and have fun with Gatlin instead of falling for Yukimura's charms. I hope she comes back in a triumphant gacha or with an even more broken version.

Her and Lilum made me feel like I'd been playing the wrong game all this time.

It hurts

Is tennis all PVP?

Pretty much. Idolshit event had some bonus stages and cpu matches, but tons of pvp matches that also made it a chore to go through. On top of doubles and tower, I didn't even bother finishing most of it because it became such a chore.

Thanks.

The furrybot thing just hit /v/ too

She won't come back m8, its not her game.

Peak came back for summer

It's not impossible, it's not like they need to get some other company's permission.

But yeah, probably not. I imagine next time they do a Kuroneko collab will be with different Kuronekos.

They can also put her in a triumphant gacha. Past Kuroneko collab was before the "oh btw we're reprinting shit in the future" announcement while the only reason they didnt reprint this one too was because it literally just ended.

Look at that cute tummy

Momiji was in the wrong.

Also possible, yeah.

Though I'm not counting on these being a regular thing yet, gotta wait and see what happens.

No, the biggest reason is because it's shit.

Will Misaki make BGHS great again?

nah

>again

Is there any chance she'll get a swimsuit?

why aren't you guys playing Tokyo Dolls ;_;
is it because it's an idol game

Why are you retarded mate.

Please dont bully the mentally deficient posters, its not nice

I have nothing against the characters and the setting. Gameplay got boring pretty fast.

Couldn't get a second UR even with 6roll, and just wasn't really having that much fun with it.

but it got a lot of combos, with diff combinations of hammer sword and gun. they might even add more weapons in the future

pleaes believe in SQUEENIX

>expecting people to farm torn out sheets from Sayo's hit list journal to make fodder
N-nah, not gonna bother with those.