>Limited edition Destiny 2 PS4 Pro bundle announced
gematsu.com/2017/07/limited-edition-destiny-2-ps4-pro-bundle-announced

>Nioh DLC ‘Defiant Honor’ launches July 25
gematsu.com/2017/07/nioh-dlc-defiant-honor-launches-july-25

>Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy latest trailer
gematsu.com/2017/07/naruto-ultimate-ninja-storm-trilogy-latest-trailer

>Iwaihime: Matsuri ‘Tsubakiko Harumiya’ character trailer
gematsu.com/2017/07/iwaihime-matsuri-tsubakiko-harumiya-character-trailer

>Dragon Quest XI details the protagonist and Camus, more on the Skill Panel, general FAQ
gematsu.com/2017/07/dragon-quest-xi-details-protagonist-camus-skill-panel-general-faq

>Fortnite cinematic launch trailer
gematsu.com/2017/07/fortnite-cinematic-launch-trailer

>Chinese-developed 2.5D action platformer Hidden Dragon: Legend coming to PS4 in August
gematsu.com/2017/07/chinese-developed-2-5d-action-platformer-hidden-dragon-legend-coming-ps4-august

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/07/djmax-respect-new-song-binary-world-music-video
youtube.com/watch?v=l4gvcoHdKvM
youtube.com/watch?v=zgtT288z8nk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRb1_uoGbQg
youtube.com/watch?v=z-X0P1Ix7Go
youtube.com/watch?v=pCLyI9YNRbc
youtube.com/watch?v=Kswi7nVww3E
youtube.com/watch?v=3ajOA6ejNB0
play-asia.com/djmax-respect-english-korean-subs/13/70b4jp
fakku.net/forums/subscriptions/new-magazines-comic-bavel-comic-europa-girls-form
shoryuken.com/2017/07/10/rumor-an-rwby-fighting-game-will-possibly-be-revealed-at-evo-2017/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hi guys, that was pretty scary huh

Some pokemon guy created a full catalogue full of threads to kill every single one.

Xth for RESPECT

>DJMAX Respect new song ‘Binary World’ music video
gematsu.com/2017/07/djmax-respect-new-song-binary-world-music-video

>Composer Lineup
youtube.com/watch?v=l4gvcoHdKvM

Full Songs

>NB Ranger - Virgin Force
youtube.com/watch?v=zgtT288z8nk

>Far East Princess
youtube.com/watch?v=FRb1_uoGbQg

>quixotic
youtube.com/watch?v=z-X0P1Ix7Go

>Opening Song Revealed

>glory day (Full M/V)
youtube.com/watch?v=pCLyI9YNRbc

>glory day (Japanese Full M/V )
youtube.com/watch?v=Kswi7nVww3E

>glory day (Full M/V Acoustic Version)
youtube.com/watch?v=3ajOA6ejNB0

Are you ready to be respected?

>DJMAX Respect Pre-orders are now available.
play-asia.com/djmax-respect-english-korean-subs/13/70b4jp

You guys wanna play something? Maybe some OW or CoD? Get a little team together and pubstomp?

sure post your id

What, fucktard Bui now wiped even Veeky Forums for no fucking reason?

He wiped /v/ aswell.

Well of course he would, i'm pretty surprised this retard visits Veeky Forums at all

So how come destiny and overmeme just make me want to fucking kill myself while titanfall 2 doesn't unless i get matched with complete fucking idiots few times in a row?

I can help you with destiny since I am a fucking beast in pvp. OW can't since the game is more team oriented and can fuck you over if you have retards for teammates

I want her to suck me off. But not like the ones hanging in her cave.

How do we save forty from become a tranny?

Huh?

becoming*

the bitch in the OP

What thread was this?

It was about Mai from Blazblue, but the thread was deleted by the mods. Either way, you can see 40 in any thread involving gender bender (or just generally girls) where he keeps telling people how he wants to be a woman with big tits.

Oh. Yeah she's cute. Of all the girls in Nioh I'd definitely pick her to be my qt gf. I wouldn't even mind if she sucked the marrow from my bones.

>but the thread was deleted by the mods
What general was it?

40, serious question.
Do you actually want to be a girl? Or do you just want some fat titties? Or maybe it's the idea that's most appealing to you, and you wouldn't transition into a female?

Not him but I want to be a girl although I would never do it with our current technology. Maybe when we have the ability either full turn me into a girl or swap bodies

>have gender bender fetish but don't actually want to become female
>40 has gender bender fetish and wants to become female
>tfw he'll never magically turn female and then fuck you
>you'll never experience the greatest orgasm of your life

>/ps4g/ praising a PCuck while waiting for PS4 games to come out

I think it'd be an enjoyable experience to be a girl and have fat titties, but I ain't gonna transition or do anything about it IRL.

>tfw no PaizuriStation 4

It honestly hurts your back and buying bras that fit is a pain. It isn't as glamorous as anime makes it looks.

That is just part of what interests me though.

Shame he doesn't seem to be drawing her as much these days.

>Want to have back pain while playing video games and constantly having to shop for bras since heaver weight can damage the metal wiring that holds each cup

Citrus how would you like to be my gf? haha

meant for

What do you think about this forty?

fakku.net/forums/subscriptions/new-magazines-comic-bavel-comic-europa-girls-form

Why is Crash so fucking hard? I am only on the second island and I have lost 30+ lives from 2 levels

because it's the Dark Souls of Dark Souls

Because you are less than 25

I'm sure you only have """""big"""" tits because you're obese.

Like I said, the "negative" aspects are part of the appeal to me. What do you want me to say?

Also this isn't PS4 games. At least post some huge breasted PS4 game characters.

The only thing I recognise there is Girls forM. Did Fakku license them meaning all the stuff from it will be taken down? If so, lame.

Tfw no pc

stop being poor

Im retarded

Probably. Better start archieving everything that's on sadpanda.

Citrus confirmed for perflat

Why does Citrus post here if she doesn't even play PS4?

>Why do girls socialize

>underwater levels
Fuck crash 3.

Giet gued

Why does 40% post here if he plays primarily on PC?
Why does YNA and RoboAddy post here when they are Vitashills?

Where did the idea that citrus doesn't play ps4 come from?

It's not that they are hard, they are just by far the worst levels in the game. The airplane gimmick is kinda fun, the tiger can fuck off and the underwater shit is just dreadful. I don't know why they changed the hog / icebear stages into the shitty tiger stages.

Where did the idea that he does play ps4 come from?

She hasn't been online in a while and Vitagen loves talking about her.

Because she doesn't? She hasn't played any new games in months.

How do you know? She could just be appearing offline and not syncing trophies.

I wish I was a jannitor and could just ban your sorry asses. Fuck off addy, you're pathetic.

>addy
yeah it's always addy isn't it? fucking retard

Why do that?

>Until Dawn doesn't have Pro support
>You will never be able to appreciate Ashleys' ass at 4k

I want 4k of sam's feet.

Does anybody here have Atelier Firis and can tell me if you can change the character you run around the overworld with? I love some of the character designs but I really don't like Firis' so I'd rather not run around as her for 40 hours.

I haven't played firis specifically but if it's like any other atelier game then you're fucked. Better learn to appreciate how to bonk things with your staff.

>Wanted to run around as Plachta
well fuck me I guess.

Ill appreciate bonking your ass with my staff, faggot.

Be careful or you'll end up being bonked instead, faggot.

Which video game chatacter has the best feet on ps4

>Nioh
>Yakuza 0
>Uncharted: TNDC
>Gravity Rush 1 and 2
>Persona 5

Which games of those I listed have the most non-filler content that would grant me at least 80+ hours of gameplay in one run including DLCs/Season Pass?
I can't spend too much money right now, but I want to buy at least one game. I'm tired of playing the same shit over and over for the last 2 months

Fetch ass is superior.

Persona 5 or Nioh is your best bet.
Nioh is weird to say "one run" considering one character is meant to do multiple playthroughs on a higher difficulty each time. It's probably my second favorite game on PS4.
Persona 5 is just an obscenely long game that is comfy as fuck and is really fun. It's my first favorite.

Shout out to Yakuza 0 though it's my third place and is a fucking fantastic game, you're just not going to get 80 hours out of it.

Nu from BlazBlue. Bare feet when Murakumo is inactive, pale skin to the point of greyness, nails dyed blue by the azure. Someone post a pic, as I can't.

They all have some filler shit. Nioh has sidemissions that feel really repetetive because they play on the same maps as the main mission or very few and tiny extra maps, yakuza 0 has a shit ton of minigames but the gameplay is repetetive and the mainstory is short, don't know about uncharted, GR 1 has some good side missions but the game is very short while GR2 has more sidemissions but they mostly suck, persona 5 has so much fucking dialogue that it's insane and a good chunk of it is just there to make it feel more realistic but when you hear for the 10th fucking time that you have a bunch of time left and how everyone is scared shitless despite you having reached your goal already it gets tiring.

persona 5 probably, you can easily spend 70+ hours just beating the game and that's without having to grind or anything. It doesn't have much replay value though as choice really doesn't matter aside from a few bits of a dialogue.nioh is repetitive like souls is if you like those games you can sink hundreds of hours in. GR2 is like 20-30 hours at best. idk about those other crap games.

Anyone know if FF12ZA is gonna drop at midnight?

I guess I'll go for Persona 5 and Nioh now, then Yakuza in a month or two. Thanks, bros.

If you get nioh I would get the season pass. It adds a lot to the game including a new weapon type currently and yet another weapon type and more new areas on the 25th. All of the Persona 5 DLC is skippable.

>but when you hear for the 10th fucking time that you have a bunch of time left and how everyone is scared shitless despite you having reached your goal already it gets tiring.

This, the phone screens, and the general public screens are what I'd cut down on the most to make the game a 10/10 in my eyes. I could probably deal with Morgana forcing me to go to bed if I at least didn't have to see so much of the same stuff.

Does Atlus accept fanmail? Because this is something I desperately want them to take into consideration with the next game--I doubt an enhanced release of P5 is in the cards. Atlus now goes on about wanting to top P5, and I think eliminating this kind of redundancy would be a huge step in accomplishing that; it'd make the pace so much better. Did any Japanese reviews mention this? I seriously wanna pay some moonwriter to translate my thoughts and mail it both to P Studio and Hashino's Studio Zero. Could be some of the most valuable feedback they get.

>If you get nioh I would get the season pass
Yeah, I was planning on doing so. The fuss people on /v/ made after the first DLC release made me look forward to play this game.

>Persona 5 DLC is skippable
Thanks for the advice, I won't get it if that's the case..

>The fuss people on /v/ made after the first DLC release made me look forward to play this game.
I don't know what happened because I don't browse there but Nioh really is a fucking great time if you like action games. I can't wait until July 25th when they add tonfas.

>I won't get it if that's the case..
You can feel free to get it if you want. The reason I said that is it's all cosmetic outfits or callback personas which, while stay viable throughout the game, aren't anywhere near necessary. If there's an outfit or something on there you like feel free to get it. I think there's a free costume set for maids and butlers right now.

Oh yeah also if you want Japanese voices with english text on Persona 5 you need to download that through the PSN store.

>Literally seconds in
>This bitch has already started with her daddy fetish stuff
At least the art is really nice

>tonfas
Alright, I'm sold. I have an autistic boner for tonfas in games.

It'll be my first Persona, so the idea of wasting money on cosmetic stuff doesn't really tempt me. But who knows, this game is so praised, it might actually catch my heart and I might start throwing money at them asking for more. Thanks for the japanese voice tip.

The funny part is that it's an ai and shouldn't even exist but because of plot armor somehow still does

Is this Hollow Realization or the Accel World tie-in game?

The accel world tie in. Hollow realization had really nice art for its CGs too though.
I own and unironically like every SAO game on PS4

I liked the fantasy MMO and shooter MMO parts of the anime. I hated the elf world shit.

I feel like I should like the games (I love MMOs and I like most of the anime as I just mentioned)
but idk, I've never been able to play more than like an hour.

You are not alone.
Although I loved the gameplay, I didn't like Hollow Realization's translation. I used it as an excuse to help me practice my Japanese translation skills. It makes me sad that I have to wait for the accel world game since it doens't have a physical release

sometimes i fart in the bath then turn around and bite the bubbles

just came back from a trip can't wait to get back to nioh and shit on /ps4g/ in pvp

well they didn't remove dodge roll they just put it in like halfway through the game

the "can't change your target" thing is still a nuisance, but it only becomes a serious issue infrequently

Final Fantasy XII is up.

Looks and plays great. Shame it's not 60FPS tho.

>Figure I'll do a playthrough solo as much as possible on hard
>Using single swords
>Go out to grind a bit so I don't get fucked
That was actually pretty satisfying. I didn't even mean to kill that many.

Any good online shop for instant digital us psn codes there that is not Play Asia? PA is being a little bitch right now and selling it a little more expensive than usual. Also tried amazon but it says it's for burgers only.

>the grass actually moves when you walk through it

Wew lad, that's more technology than I was expecting for a niche anime game.

The game actually has a surprising amount of effects. Some of the visuals that happen while flying look great.

I really shouldn't have cheaped out on shipping for that. Oh well, I waited 10 years to play it, another week or two won't hurt.
Have fun user.

I don't think so, though I haven't beaten it yet so I'm not sure if that's something you unlock after you beat the story or something.

shoryuken.com/2017/07/10/rumor-an-rwby-fighting-game-will-possibly-be-revealed-at-evo-2017/
>Western anime gets a game before shitty weeb anime

GF and I decided to go for a PS4 finally, gonna pick one up tomorrow with Persona 5 and probably Kingdom Hearts 1/2

Best bang for my buck is one of the 500GB bundles yeah? I saw the Uncharted 4 one is like 280, though I'll never play the game.

Uncharted 4 is great faget