/ndg/ & /sing/ - Yoko Taro/NieR/Drakengard/SINoALICE General #102

[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

「No Edition」Edition

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official SINoALICE page]
sinoalice.jp/

>[SINoALICE OST rip]
mega.nz/#!KItiWBwI!rEyZmpA0T497aQ2_wb-okdNlVFgFvav4TluHt8MNlRk

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

>[NieR:Automata Lore Master Index] - includes links to translated side material, Q&As, etc.
reddit.com/r/nier/wiki/lore

>[NieR:Automata Novellas & Concert] - Full Translations
mintychu.dreamwidth.org/

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
PASSWORD=hikaru

>[Drakengard 1,2,3+Chip tunes]
mega.nz/#!uYNw2RSR!1o1NmDIIik6nb3YPZWwTIVWHHglCQK18DiLAKXpvrqM

>[Nier+Remix albums+Piano Collection]
mega.nz/#!7dNlQa5Y!r8NsLOq044JoNM6-V1oSzXGNDb3h6_wAAgfXi0xYd_g

English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Nier:Automata Save Editor:
Python script:
dropbox.com/s/p9539mxoe2lyi5s/N_A_editor.py?dl=0
Executable:
dropbox.com/s/jt2gs9ou1nhxhfc/N_A_editor.exe?dl=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

apkpure.com/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/jp.co.pokelabo.sinoalice
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/id1211063618
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/
memuplay.com/
sinoalice.wiki/Main_Page
wiki.denfaminicogamer.jp/sinoalice/
appmedia.jp/sinoalice
altema.jp/sinoalice/
pastebin.com/5skjH6Rf
pastebin.com/J4nfMCmD
sinoalice.wiki/Event_List
reddit.com/r/nier/wiki/lore#wiki_just_finished_ending_e.3F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What is SINoALICE?
It's a Japanese mobile game published by Square Enix, featuring writing by Yoko Taro, the director of the Drakengard and Nier games. There are no plans to release an English version.

>Where do I get it?
apkpure.com/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/jp.co.pokelabo.sinoalice
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/sinoalice-ーシノアリスー/id1211063618

>How do I play this shit on PC?
Download an android emulator like Nox, memu or bluestacks and run it there

bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/
memuplay.com/

>ENGLISH WIKI
sinoalice.wiki/Main_Page

>JAPANESE WIKIS
wiki.denfaminicogamer.jp/sinoalice/
appmedia.jp/sinoalice
altema.jp/sinoalice/

>STARTER FAQ - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
pastebin.com/5skjH6Rf

>GUILD LIST
pastebin.com/J4nfMCmD

>Current event
sinoalice.wiki/Event_List

ded game

Here, have a pity bump for the actions of the fur faggot.

Hey CE user, will you release the table?
Dunno how long we will last.

Is there any active guilds in Sinoalice or is it dead as well?

I haven't managed to resolve the issue with the pointer for the Secondary character not working reliably between Route A and Route B. I guess I can put together a limited version of it.

What all features would you be expecting?

I just need a good EXP modifier and some sort of ability to add/modify items to inventory.
Maybe other anons will have more requests.

>ability to add/modify items to inventory

Easiest approximate method for that is to just change what items are in stores, so that's pretty simple.

The two listed as active on the pastebin are the only ones.

What's your ID? I can make room for you in 怠惰女の子

how much clothes can be removed from 9S?

I am in another guild atm except no one really comes on much other than like two guys during exp half hours. If you have room, I'll join

sent

>get game recently
>obtain qt14 bows
>"Neat, I wonder what other accessorieds there are."
>Glasses and a couple masks

Why is shit like this lacking so bad in Taro games?

I love you /sing/ and /ndg/!

the bows don't look that good. they look like plastic. also it's annoying how you're limited to one active accessory. i wanted lunar tear/long wig A2.

but yeah, so much potential for some fun accessorizing, squandered.

DLC adds a mask, one new costume per char, and hairdye for a2/2b, so at least that's something.

>beat meach leviathan
>it knocks out like 5 side quests I hadn't done
Fuck. Can I do them later?

yep

don't worry about those

Looking forward to getting this.

I keep getting random crashes when I beat a boss. It's annoying.

>here's a little hush money
>*hands you a dismembered machine lifeform*

>Strangling an android
>Tears

?????

Androids are so close to humans that the only thing they can't do is have children.

When do we get our 2B's for household use?

As soon as you build one

Why can I spot alma in some cutscenes now?

All you operators look alike

When?

>the oil field androids are so lit off their asses the scanner react to them

Whats the deal with the hunk of wood?

I have 1500 medals that expire 7/14. I have the SS weapons and Nightmares already, should I just get the LB arcana for jobs?

Arcanas are the things you should be picking first.

Just finished ending E yesterday. Godamnit, Pascal didn't deserve this.

Is it weird if the chorus version of weight of the world playing when players come to your help had me tearing up more than the actual ending?

Ah, awhile back someone said I should be prioritizing SS weapons I don't have.

Weapons are stronger but new ones come out all the time while there doesn't seem to be any way to get those arcanas after they're gone.

The chorus was a whole developers team singing btw

Nope, I got misty eyed as well. It's something that'll stick with me for a while desu

I wish we got character design for Zinnia.
Would be cool to know how he looked like in android form.

You will see later

>25 killifish
>12 carps
>7 koi carps
>4 arowanas
>0 beetle fish

go to the jukebox whenever you get that song.
start with french then japanese and you will know when to switch to English. I didnt expect it but i instantly teared up.

my first play through i deleted my save, went through the game again, got all the endings, went to the jukebox and the song punched me right in the heart.

good riddance i hate this couple OP posting

fuck this game

kill yourself

At least Pascal gets better as far as side materials go

>you can't have 8B's weapons and outfit and play like it's dmc

It was really strange that she can handle so many weapons.
Maybe 2B is limited only to two weapons unlike true Battle models?

ded

Just finished ending E.
What happened to day/night cycle on earth and why it didn't fuck everything up?
What was a masterplan of Adam?
Why did Eve had watchers cult mark?
How are two black haired machine girls connected to yorha origin?

Red girls (N2) aren't connected to the YoRHa origin at all.

I figured out how to get into a flightsuit on accident, but it launched me into purgatory.

Alright, I have escaped, but I am basically stuck on a flat plane, moving up/down and left/right, but not forward or backwards.

This is what I'm working with here.

finished ending E yesterday
2E reveal with the flashback of the two times she killed 9S.
First time they both are dead either way.
Second time, he was, as far as 2b knows, also dead. But surprise, he survived and 2b didnt kill him after that.
I know i have to read a lot of lore. But this kinda destroyed the ending a bit for me. And reading why the fuck this makes sense, a day or two after that doesnt make it better.
read reddit.com/r/nier/wiki/lore#wiki_just_finished_ending_e.3F
this was posted in the last threads.

day/night was an excuse because cavia was too shit to program it in original nier. it became a part of the lore since then.

i don't think adam really had any master plan, just explore hatred as any other machine explored its own goal, just to inevitably be swallowed by it and fail to overcome it.

the symbol is just because adam had him put it there. they found it in old world information apparently. dunno why, probably thought it looked cool.

red girls are just machines, unrelated to the project. yorha was created by an android in order to boost the dropping morale of the android combatants, since they were losing the war. the backdoor to destroy bunker, wipe out all data and turn humans into gods was installed by number 9, a prototype yorha unit who likely shared the personality archetype with 9s. it's in side materials.

Used goods.

Is it functional with shooting and such? Also noticed you clipping through something too.

Yeah, it can shoot. It clips through everything, since I guess they didn't design it with the idea of there actually be objects to run into while using it.

Yorha units were created before the human server idea came to zinnia. I believe they were meant as high power combat androids that were expendable because of machine cores.

zinnia's idea was just to use the bunker as a "relay station" to contact humans, but he deemed it too unrealistic and full of holes before no9 went with it anyway, after making a few alterations.

no9 dies shortly after zinnia, he would have no time to construct the whole bunker. the plan was already in motion, no9 didn't really do much except the finishing touches.

We basically are in agreement.

YoRHa units are produced to supplement androids.
Zinnia comes with human server plan but doesn't implement it fully.
No9 finds out about the plan and the machine cores and "closes the loop" by installing a backdoor that will lead to the destruction of yorha and concealment of the human server

i'd say "finishes the puzzle" makes more sense, him putting the final missing parts and completing the picture that zinnia began, but yeah, more less.

I feel like nier automata event never gonna come.

It'll come out next month probably.

>Clips through everything

That's a shame. Sounds like it could be fun otherwise.

>if only you knew how bad things really are

fresh OC

>you slice adam open from spine to hip and he bleeds out in seconds
Felt like I was play mgr again for a second.

Can you hear me now?

>simone's backstory
The fun ends here.

you need to speak up a bit

I feel like RULES OF NATURE being screamed as you shove your blade into Adam wouldn't fit the scene very well.

So all the others players in ending E, where they from other androids completely, or where they from other loops of the events of Automata?

There aren't any loops in Automata

Game made a REALLY strong emphasis at that 2B was pissed and fought at her fullest probably the only time in the entire game.

the "cycles" thing pod talks about isn't literal life of repetition. it's a philosophical idea, like the hindu reincarnation, where it's not literally people who return, but the spirit of things, concepts such as civilizations that rise and fall, empires, ideas, ideologies, even gods themselves who are the embodiment of certain aspects of humanity.

the spirit of humanity is trapped in a neverending cycle of suffering where people as a whole eventually repeat the mistakes of their ancestors, not the units themselves.

yorha is another extension of that. the 'spirit' of humanity lives on through androids and repeats the same mistakes humans did, such as meaningless violence and revenge.

So there were other pods that grew feelings as well?

That's a happy little bunch of people there. It'd be a shame if something happened to them.

I found a copy of PS3 NieR for $17 at my local store. What do I need to know going in?

This might be wishful thinking on my part but it's hinted at that the entire series is part of a time loop. So, the cycles are both literal and philosophical.

Prepare for grinding. Lots of grinding.

Does it have several routes to go through?

No, it's not, they talk about cycles a lot but the game events looping aren't hinted anywhere. And if you check the timeline included in the official Automata Strategy Guide, it actually shows that it was all a one time thing.

Four endings. You need everything fully upgraded to get the last ending though if I recall correctly so there's a lot of gathering and grinding involved.