youtu.be/Ng-Wb-lTRLE
youtu.be/5WWz5-KA1WU
youtu.be/-3e6XSqRV8w
youtube.com/watch?v=V-Zf4jOj9dc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for SPERGS ONLY THREAD

second for waifus

what the hell happened

Someone spammed the catalog with bullshit threads, archiving most of the board within minutes.

you forgot to add /dg/ cmon user

Sentinel Shield looks dope, but i couldn't really see what was going on with Nova Bomb.

again? fucking squids

It tracks a target, explodes and then releases axion bolts

I wonder what the subclass paths are for voidwalker. Do you guys think shatter/lance will make a comeback or something else will take their place?

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a path that allows for a smaller, faster projectile at the expense of cluster charges

would it possible to be a melee focused character in Destiny 2

play the new Sunsinger or Defender and only use swords and melee

it could work

>bungie will never make another oni
>titans will never suplex cabal
>warlocks will never shoryuken wizards
>hunters will never use that cqc boss taught me

it worked in f.e.a.r. :(

So are there forced team colors in D2 or is it still just whatever the fuck people feel like wearing?

the latter

God dammit. They should at least enable a toggle in the options menu.

one of the few cool features of battleborn was the ability to select any skin you'd unlocked during character select so you could voluntarily color coordinate with the team. it was a fun even if it didn't mean anything.

Do you actually have trouble telling ally from enemy in the crucible?

Preload for beta when?

youtu.be/Ntr2iSKjIbg
youtu.be/Ng-Wb-lTRLE
youtu.be/5WWz5-KA1WU
youtu.be/-3e6XSqRV8w

So will they play on PC or consoles during tournies? Since they're trying to make this le e sport

>precaptured A & C on start of Control
>single capture all points (no zone neutralization before capture)
>stacking people on point will no longer speed up capture
>same scoring addition per zone but lowered so captures, kills and (I think) assists count as 1 point
>Titan builds momentum after jetpack
>Sentinel has regen perk on kill
>Voidwalker has blink

youtube.com/watch?v=V-Zf4jOj9dc

H-Hey buddy wanna pull off a sweet flank?

Man i really hope those light walls don't last long, aren't sturdy as hell

They seem like they can slow down firefights to a crawling halt

they're probably gonna take off or nerf the towering damage

I wish i had a PC to play destiny 2

but all you have to do when you see it is leave? then they can't keep the buff if they want to chase you down

>They seem like they can slow down firefights to a crawling halt
That seems to be the theme of D2 PvP: slow it down

Hi guys!. It seems to me that Bungie designers have missed their mark on Destiny 2. One of the good things about Destiny 1 was the mixture of casual and hardcore gamers that it drew in. This will NOT happen for Destiny 2.

The general theme of the design choices made for Destiny 2 seem to push for the removal of individuality and choice. Skill trees have been narrowed down - making all players the same. Unique weapon stats have been removed - making all weapon weapons of the same name the same. Casuals LOVE an even playing field, but hardcore players hate it. Casual gamers are fickle and run as a herd. So as always there will be a large influx of players at the start, then suddenly a massive exodus - the game will die. If Anthem is in any way less casual than D2 it will be the nail in the coffin.

No matter how hard you fight reasonable opinions it won't stop the game from failing. It has always been this way... fan boys supporting poor decisions while their game is in a nose dive. Maybe try suggesting to Bungie that they fix their shit instead of wasting time responding to me.

THAT'S FANTASTIC

I preordered the game

>Unique weapon stats have been removed - making all weapon weapons of the same name the same.

>unoriginal parroted post #69
keep me posted

Xbox 370LL bro here, looking for raid achievements. Literally never raided on Destiny. I have mic and am not an idiot. Anyone wanna do VOG

There's literally only PS4 players here. Try reddit.

you're still going to buy it

unzip diamond rank

why would you lie like that? there's a bunch of xbros, but they're probably lapsed until the beta

>Making a new thread and ind including the IB/Trials/Nightfall/Heroic/Challenge info 7 hours before reset.

>We'll literally have a week long thread of completely wrong weekly info.

24 hours before the beta drops.

Yes, but how's your STALKER mod coming along?

29 per at that rate is pretty fast
it'll be nerfed in some way to stop people from complaining about turtling 1hp titans

Or just run sunsinger Angel to shoot over it.

They already said during reveal in one of the interiviews that all four people team firing can take it down in a couple seconds.

Jump over, go around
shitters will shit regardless

>it'll be nerfed in some way to stop people from complaining about turtling 1hp titans

Of course

Because being able to teleport away from a gunfight you're losing is acceptable,but being able to put a barrier between yourself an an opponent isn't

no one plays anymore so who cares

I need longer than that to download my game.

Wish in one hand shit in the other. See which one fills up first.

>Not post it.
>People cry about why its not posted.

People in this thread care you moronic fuck, Obviously I care or I wouldn't have asked. I swear to fuck you "who cares" morons are the dubest garbage that ever walked the planet.

Huh?

who cares stfu nerd

It means that it doesn't matter how long you need to download it, 24 hours is all the preload time you get, the end.

Beta runs for a week and is one mission, one strike, and one crucible mode/map, doesn't matter if you don't manage to play it as soon as it drops, you'll have more than enough time to do it all.

How do you know when the preload starts?

>Casuals LOVE an even playing field, but hardcore players hate it.
Pretty sure its the other way around? Competitive games try to reduce the amount of randomness present within the gameplay so that skill and good (gear) choices are more important than luck. With them finally changing their weapon data setup to something reasonable that will allow them even the playing field even more, which is a competitive friendly trait and not a casual one.

You might have had a more coherent point if you swapped the words around. Casuals keep all multiplayer games alive unfortunately.

Beta falls on tuesday, psn/xbn adds new content monday. It hasn't been added for preload this today, so unless they decide to delay a beta by another week and put it up the week after next, it'll be on the next weekend, which is 24 hours before beta servers go live according to bunge.

That doesn't prove anything

>The fact that preloads always get added on the monday network reset and this preload isn't up now for a beta that starts a day after the next reset isn't proof that it will be added for next monday.
Okay, you go get your preload started then.

I'll get it 24 hours before it launches, yes.

I will preload itnbefore the date you say.

tell me about apple (lemon), why does he wear the cage?

Because I (master) said she had to

LOL

Haha

I can't decide if I want to get D2 or not. I put 900 hours into Destiny on PS4 before uninstalling it because I got burned out. I installed it again last week, and I'm still burned out, so I don't know what to do.

wait until the beta next week

This is a ded thread made by a ded playerbase for a game of the ded. All you will ever do is shitpost. You do not belong here. This is a place of discussion.

but why!

Wasn't even aware the beta was soon. Haven't followed it in awhile. Thanks user

It …pleases me…

no prob, it's open for everyone starting on the 21st

>burned out at only 900 hours
>I installed it again last week, and I'm still burned out
Do you have any dlc?

Haha wow. I have almost 4000 hours of playtime so far

you must be new here

LIMA OCTOBER LIMA

Nah, I just really like the grimoire cards.

I wish i had $1000 for a pc.

>Unique weapon stats have been removed - making all weapon weapons of the same name the same.
Better Devils is exactly the same as Better Devils what the fuck Bungie?!

My biggest fear is:
Better Devils A
Better Devils B
Better Devils C

All drop from the same enemy and each have their own different sets of perks.

What is your biggest fear for D2?

Mine is that drop rates will not be severely reduced to acommodate for the set rolls. Also, that the TTK subclasses will not be in the game at launch.

Other questionable changes like 4v4 and weapon slots I am not as worried about, the positives on them seem to outweight the negatives.

>he doesn't know

The weapon slots are my biggest concern at the moment. I get trying to balance out crucible, and I recognize that there will be far less blink+shotgun shitters going around, but I think this will have a bad long-term affect on PvE gamemodes. I hope I'm wrong here.

Although I am a sunbreaker main, it pisses me off that TTK subclasses most likely won't be in the vanilla game. If only 6 are in the beta, it stands to reason that only 6 will be at launch.

Casualization.

i just hope i don't get kicked out of menus when loading and matchmaking phases transition.

>but I think this will have a bad long-term affect on PvE gamemodes.

Because you're packing less DPS? I would imagine they reduced the health of bosses to compensate for that. If they didn't they're fucking crazy.

It looks like the areas of the game that are getting casualized are at least going to be more balanced, which could actually lead to more variety and customization because everything is viable.

there will always be that those 1-2 loadouts that everybody uses
now people will find them just a bit quicker because of the fixed perks

When destiny 2 coming out?

No stormcaller

September 6 for consoles, October 24 for PC

I don't know about that, you can basically use whatever primaries you want since you get two of them and your heavy you just choose based on what you're doing. Whereas in D1 there were only a few loadouts that worked for everything and no reason to switch from them because they're so good, but with the new weapon system there seems to be no "wrong" choice.

someone edit this into loss

Give me your GT, and I'll let you know when we're gonna do a raid. It's only once in a while, but we do still play the game.

>Casuals LOVE an even playing field, but hardcore players hate it.
Casual detected. Casuals love being able to get the .01% god roll weapon no one else will ever get because it makes pvp easy mode. The hardcore crowd like a level playing field because they prove their superiority over other players on skill alone, without resorting to an OP random-rolled gun.

>90 damage per punch
:/

That it will bring Kobra back

MG-FAG CATPROF ABSOLUTELY BTFO BY THE TLW GOD K-K-K-K-KOBRA