/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1083

What the hell just happened Edition

Previous: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Bioware's new IP- Anthem, set for fall 2018
>Dragon Age: Knight Errant #2 comic is out

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Stuff:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Drinking tea

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to move, move it
youtube.com/watch?v=jWYUiVfZo9k

Friendly reminder to bump every 10 seconds

Can you stop abusing your janitor powers?

>janitor powers
>Implying I would do it for free

Oh shit this one seems to be dying too.

It's a spammer from /vp/ apparently.

Hate this

>Not loving Allistaire
fag

>Post Triss in the last thread
>Thread gets archived
Okay...

@182284902

There is already too much Triss on /wtc/.

At least it's a pretty dress like he wanted.

>That vid
wtf I love ME now

/dag/ is pretty dead today.

Leliana's corpse.

/dag/'s corpse.

Let's bury it...

Oh, user! This is... LEWD!

Cassandra does NOT like girls!!

Oops

I do not approve.

user, yes!!

Leliana does!

What are you doing anons?!

It is always dead.

Leliana's loose butthole!

I love these posts

Stop being lewd or this Qunari dies!

This is ALSO a good post, anons

user, NO!!!!!!!

Don't worry user, I am not a disgusting Templar. But reduce the frequency of lewd Lelianas!

KEEP being lewd or Leliana gets it!

Could someone explain why making strange lewd comments about leliana seems to be 50% of what happens on /dag/?

/dag/ likes to bully her sexually

YES!

Some of the most regular anons on /dag/ like Leliana and majority of them are very lewd. I cannot do anything about it.

I wish they treated Leliana as a platonic friend like I do!

Leliana is a very lewd slut...

Silas?

Can confirm!

The boys are ready to uncover Corypheus' Legacy!

How? If any female companion from DA:O is a slut, it's Morrigan.

If I remember correctly, she once described to the Warden that whenever she felt like it, she would sleep with the next attractive man to interact with her.
Also, it is implied by dialogue with Leliana that Morrigan makes bestial noises during sex with the Warden.

If anyone is lewd, it's Morrigan!

But thats to be expected of Morrigan. She grew up in a barely civilized circumstance. Leliana was a sister meaning she should know better. Thats what makes it hot.

>Leliana in that art
*melts from cuteness*

She wasn't born a sister though. She was trained from a young age by a master bard to be a seductress, because her parents died when she was little. It WAS all she knew.

She only became a sister once she realized how wrong her actions were.

>She only became a sister once she realized how wrong her actions were.

Uhm, no! She did NOT realise her actions were wrong, user.. She only became a sister to get away from people who were trying to kill her!

>Niceness before knives Leliana havent i always told you?
That was precious.

Yeah, I LOVED the relationship between Josie and Leliana

Wrong. In Leliana's Song, she describes how after realizing the Game was actually a lot more serious than a game, she decides to leave it behind. She also describes how she began to find solace in the Maker.

While she was partially motivated by her pursuers, she also felt she was done with the Game, and that she had a new place with the maker.

They were never more than close friends. Josephine says they're like sisters.

user, they were VERY close friends.. sexual friends..

Trust me. I asked.
This is how the conversation went:

Inquisitor: Tell me about you and Leliana
Josephine: I knew her since etc etc etc
I: so were you two ever...?
J: Maker, no! She is like a sister to me!
I: So you two have never...?
J: Did you not just hear me call her a sister?
I: ...
J: Maker, lets just change the topic.

She's obviously deflecting, user

I don't know. She looks pretty taken aback. And doesn't deflecting normally not involve blatantly answering the question?

Leliana was a cheerful and compassionate girl who enjoyed the life of nobility, novels, singing and dancing in Orlais, before she met Marjolaine in her latter teenage years. Joining and adventuring with Marjolaine made her more knowledgeable about the world. As a bard she employed seduction to manipulate others whenever she could, but only to a subtle degree.

She joined the serene life of the Chantry after realizing how dangerous the Grand Game of Orlais is, and to escape from Marjolaine.

>I don't know. She looks pretty taken aback.

Because she's both surprised and shocked to be found out. She thought she kept that secret well.

>And doesn't deflecting normally not involve blatantly answering the question?

Lying, then. Sorry.

>She became a sister once she realized how wrong her actions were.
This was one of the reasons too. Forgot to mention it.

No, they are not.

This confirms what I wrote here .

Had my doubts about Krem the first time I saw him, but I quickly began to believe he was just a lad with a sweet voice... I was deceived. Well, it changes nothing.

He is also voiced by a woman.

FemShep!

>He
I meant...

In one of the conversations, Leliana mentions that she and Josephine once went to a party. And at midnight, they left the party to participate in a "real party". If you ask her what she means by a real party, she says: “It is not a real party until someone’s smallclothes are pinned to a Chantry Board. And that is all I am saying about it.”. They have been friends ever since that party. I don't know what she was implying...

Sex. She was implying sex.

I hope not!

But user, don't you want them to be happy?

user they can be happy without indulging in sexual activities.

Uhm, no! Not if indulging in sexual activities makes them happy!

The smallclothes remark is an easter egg. In Leliana's Song, an optional quest includes pinning a noble's smallclothes to a chantry board. Also, I remember from inquisition Josephine's "frilly underthings" being stuck on a flagpole.

It seems a common prank in Thedas to put underwear in highly visible places.

>frilly underthings
Is that why Varric calls her Ruffles?

Thanks for confirming that it was nothing lewd. I do remember that optional objective from Leliana's Song dlc, one of the weirdest things Leliana has ever done in her life.

I was here when the last thread died, the janitor is innocent, we got cucked by a bot who made 20+ threads at once, a lot of furry shit on it too.

My Witcher post was deleted by somebody few days ago, and now someone archived the thread because I posted a Triss image. I am pretty sure we have a Janitor here. And Janitors are not allowed to disclose their identities.

So the janitor made several furry threads to archive the last dag thread just because you posted Triss? Don't be ridiculous

Our janitor is already a solaswife, thats bad enough

Perhaps you should try posting in the thread where that trash goes?

Just a thought.

I heard about that, something about someone from /vp/? A few other generals got archived too, so it's not just us.

At least half of the generals were archived.

I remember seeing digimon and yugioh in the spam, but didn't pay much attention to it

Wait other generals got archived too? I am posting Triss then!

/Guardian Angel/

If you did it right in Origins, shes a liryum angel hehehe

What the hell happened to the last thread and here.

@182315504
Fuck off. There's an entire fucking general to spam that redheaded cunt.

THANK you...!

Everything she wears has ruffles in it, and Varric has an unbreakable bond with someone else, so I would say no.

The furry nation attacked.

They can't ban right?

Everything in the Dragon Age universe was created through Lyrium. Lyrium Leliana is as much as alive as any other character.

>There was no word
>For heaven or for earth, for sea or sky
>All that existed was silence
>Then the Voice of the Maker rang out
>The first Word
>And His Word became all that might be

Janitors can submit ban requests that are removed by moderators.

reviewed*

user...

uhhm describe you're waifus fursona!

Well, that's no fun because it goes without saying.

Fen'Harel is already one.

Then we can't report the janitors who abuse their powers?

The moderators have logs for every janitor.

>Implying that it's abuse of power to delete off-topic garbage

See here

Can janitors see poster IP's? I wonder if one could confirm if our lore samefag is indeed a samefag, though I doubt it matters if the janny is a solaswife.

Why Fenris runs so awkwardly?

Well we at least have two lore posters here, that much I can confirm. And no, Janitors cannot see IPs.