>free
>free

>free

>free
>FREE
>free
>free

same

Thank you so much I missed you and your work I'm glad you have some FREE time to do this ily I hope mods stop deleting out threads

Okay guys what do you think of my build for beta? I know it isn't a top tier meta build but I think it should be able to clear at a decent pace.

best build i've seen in weeks. gj

its shit

wow the asshole elitist circle jerk nature of this place is simply astounding and literally unneeded.
who cares what league i play in ? what doe MY decision have to do with YOU ? why do you care so much ? are you just that much of an asshole ? like seriously ? are you that much of a fuck head ? you remind me of those fucking idiots on the /pol/ board who get on their moral high horses and tell people how to live, it really sickens me, just accpet that some people like things different than you.
but seriously does MY decision make me any less of poe player than you ? NO it doesn't so fuck off kid.
>i like to die and lose me character
>herp-derp
>look at me im such a hardcore gamer !!!!
>please accpet me im really HARDCORE GAMERRRRR
so desperate for attention you have to live out your impotent existance by belitting others over what type of games they like to play. oh yeah you soooo cool. you such a MAN. yeah your really fucking manly.i just bet your a regular chad fucking thundercock.
no fuck you. seriously elitist assholes like you are what run communities by ostracizing you fellow members. seriously your asshole attitude it not needed go take that shit to some other community some other website because its bullshit.
I browse this place all time but am too afraid to post questions about my builds because pricks like you would shit all over me because i play standard. hey dipshit, ever actually play standard ?
ever experience that rush of using skype with your friends to narrowly survive a 76 map with every single mod to boot, no. You one of those pussies who probably thinks certian map mods are OP and whine and bitches about it. I honestly think that standard leagues are the REAL hardcore experience. it forces you to grind and it take knowledge to grind and get the proper exp per hour to achieve effectively leveling. do you know what its like to level up a character to level 100 ? have you ever even made it past 80 ?? i doubt it.

the fuck happened to the previous thread
fuck you janny you stupid little fuck

some autist who usually spams pokemmon dicks on /vp/ accidently clicked on Veeky Forums instead

ah so this is the quality Veeky Forums moderation ive heard so much about

*cracks open a cold one*
heh... almost 95

zana for 16th postu!

*cracks open a cold one*
heh... mondays...

*cracks open a warm one*
heh...broken fridge

fuck im out of cold ones

reminds me of playing path of exile

discordshits?

sad creatures in dark corners...
seems they've been sad for a very long time

Yes, retard, 2 threads deleted already, not enough for a retard like you obviously. Please post more.

is there a melee skill gem that increases your attack speed the more you attack a target?

I wanna do a dual wield "berserk" type character that attacks ultra fast but I'm not really finding a skill gem that fits

reminder esk is our girl and is literally perfect

multistrike anything?

multistrike raider

I was thinking of going Marauder. Is it a bad idea?

nice thread faGS

Ranger is the hit fast, Marauder is the hit hard, Duelist is the in between, Templar is the HOLY SHIT KILL IT WITH FIRE, Witch is the curse them, Shadow is the life leech and Scion is shit at melee.

I mean if you want to attack and move really fast then Raider (ranger ascendancy) is the best way. Marauder's berserker ascendancy is more focused on damage and leech, but does have good attack speed. It's mostly the frenzy charge generation that Raider comes closer to what you wanted with attacking faster over time since frenzy charges give you attack speed and raider increases the amount of attack speed they give

Oriath also possibly a named character and a bossfight?

Hide your (You)s, Commissar Janitorfag is back to delete on topic posts and send them to The Gulag.

English speakers refer to inanimate objects like cars and boats and cities as women all the time

Damn. I really dislike playing as female characters.

Innocence is a bossfight in Act 5

*doesn't reply to your post*
hehehehehe

Heh, Janny, kid, you're back. Getting BTFO once wasn't enough for you, was it? Prepare to be annihilated...

All these new physical-only support gems are making me interested in running a physical-only, melee build. However:

>Ground Slam is trash
>Reave is trash
>Heavy Strike is trash
>Sweep is trash
>Cleave is trash
>Dominating Blow is trash
>Puncture is trash
>Viper Strike is trash
>Movement melee skills are trash
>Elemental melee skills are out of the picture since I'm rolling full physical
>The good, remaining physical melee skills were gutted with the AOE nerfs

What now? The only viable skill I can think of is sunder, but I'm guessing its range is also shit now.

I'm pretty sure Oriath will not be a character.
>Innocence is the one who led to the great Exiling of so many
>Oriath is where they were nurtured to their full strength
Also, any more to that phrase?

Sunder is fucking amazing. There's also Lacerate and Blade Flurry.
>Movement melee skills are trash
You're trash.

Sunder is a T1 melee skill at the moment.

They're trash for clearing maps and killing bosses. But I guess it's my fault for not excluding Flicker and Cyclone from that.

If the AOE nerfs haven't messed with Sunder, I'm rolling with it. Thanks, user.

so this is what /poeg/ looks like after a year of no content
this is all ggg's fault

No problem and good luck. I expect the best from you. Don't use Brutality, locking yourself out of Atziri's Promise and Sin's Rebirth is not worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cVYirSjoVWE

Thanks. And okay,
>Innocence is our father
This is referring to the fact Innocence lead the Templars to where they are today.
>Oriath is our mother
This is because Oriath is where they live now. It is upon the land that they grew into what they are today. (I also fucked up and mixed Wraeclast and Oraith up in that last post.)
Nothing special, sadly.

Thanks for the heads up, user. But I'm still stupid curious enough to try it out with Brutality on.

I'll be rolling Sunder > M.Phys > Multi > Brutality > Maim > Ruthless, btw. I'm fine with 250k, physical-only DPS against Shaper.

is the game balanced enough to reach end-game using white items only?

No.

well it used to viable to use a driftwood wand for your KB build but then they got rid of icewall pierce shenanigans

/poeg/ can you give me a quick rundown on making a non str focused life build.

Most PoE players are normal people, but there's something wrong with PoE players who use Veeky Forums. I don't know why.

Read the threads to understand what I'm talking about.

thanks for the update reddit spy

how would that be balanced

good post

Are you in the beta?

Again, you literally fight Innocence earlier and the wording of "Innocence and Oriath" constructed like this as if almost intentionally set up for the reveal that they're both actual characters. It's not the first time they've done this.

only white items are guaranteed, they're the basis for everything, not every player can have several chaos worth of gear or be lucky enough to roll or drop what they need, even more so if SSF

I feel you're reading too far into it. The Templar order is born from the power (seed) of Innocence and sown from the land (womb) of Oriath. Borne from it and growing well beyond.
Now if you need me, Lost Hollow Act 2 is out a day early and I'm gonna go get lost in it.

that's silly
you're silly

Are we expecting a noteworthy news post today or more art?

It's should have been up at the last hour that just passed.
That said, probably a boss reveal.

Surely they're making a proper announcement for the upcoming 2w any day now

Okay no trolling, the game is designed with some crafting in mind, you can substitute the crafting with trading (which is honestly what most people do).

You can finish the entire game and get to the point where you can farm decent amounts of currency on pretty much what you find as you go. One alchemy orb is already a very powerful tool in the right hands for example.

KB threshold jewel that makes it so the explosions are produced in a singe spot when?

hey is legacy league still going on

the ride it never ends

coming soon

So the game's quality is proportional to Chris' hair?

Infernal Blow + Gladiator explosions + Abyssal Cry

Would they all work at the same time or would one of the explosions override the other two? Not planning to try this, I just want to know if the mechanics will work in sync or not.

why are these threads always so bad

That's too early. A lot of the more lengthy posts don't go up for another hour.

Diablo 3 fan mad he can't keep the d3g up and running even after the necro launch.

Oh wow I didn't expect that game to be that dead, I thought it was just a meme since it's still a Blizzard game and usually people still play them regardless... that's pretty sad

There was actually a surge of activity, but they released the Necro without the new season along side it so there wasn't anything to do. Plus the Necro turned out to be hot garbage.

48 hour "hate speech" ban for saying the west is the best

nice hate fact there breh

It's the same mod banning for trivial shit every time, the one with 40 followers or so on twitter. Typical babydik powertrip.

>about to try izanor for the 4th time on normal
wish me luck bros

what do i play this next shitleague

are there any 3.0 changes or is it still legacy balance shit

uninstall. choose life.

don't post this shit here ever again

>coffee talk with mors and nugi
have two neckbeards ever tried so hard to stay relevant?

im gonna be real fuckin mad if they dont have ssf in this two week theyre supposed to be announcing
also if this shit gets pushed back to september im probably just gonna end it, cant take this shit anymore
its been too long since ive played an arpg 18 hours a day, maybe since april?
legacy league was horse shit
>loot all this shit
>manage it at all times

tfw someone posts your opinion onto /poeg/ for you

Misha - Today at 10:08 AM
what does discord look like if I block every single person in the discord

pretty sure they do, at least i know for a fact that abyssal cry does. it's pointless though. the amount of dps you're doing with infernal blow makes it unnecessary

>Still no news post after almost 2 hours
Wow.

>Inb4 it's a weekday sale announce when the weekend deals roll over
That's the only type they wait this long for.

when was path of exile act 4 released?
this soundtrack is ripped straight off the witcher