/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #490

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #490

Cute and Smug Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

Recent Patch Notes: m.withhive.com/customer/notice/22607

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

> Taehoon (Ardor), Magnus (Whirlwind), Blade (Thunder), Leah (Light), Lindberg (Dark), Aiolos (Whirlwind, Legendry), Felix (Thunder, Legendary)
Jul. 7th - Jul. 9th

> Death Queen (Ardor), Evylin (Whirlwind), Freyja (Thunder), Uriel (Light), Pinol (Dark), Shu (Ardor, Legendary), Miri (Whirlwind, Legendary)
Jul. 14th - Jul. 16th

Current Events:

Black Ivy: July 2nd - July 16th
Jess: June 11th - June 25th
Helena: June 18th - July 2nd
3 Missions! It's Your Pick!: June 29th - July 14th
Conqueror of the Colosseum: July 6th - July 21st

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1nvFUytx00l0H56bTdDkBU-Llbwb5s8VUod4fJlv4I_c/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ded

new thread when?

>weaponized autism killed ssg
fucking bb

Just let it all die user, stop clinging on to a pile of shit

I can't do it anymore

The absolute state of /ssg/

it's over.
let's die gracefully like padg did

/mbgg/ when?

Good night /ssg/. Forever.

>Game so shit even autist can't stand it.
BB staff and their families should be stoned to death.

post penises

I will still think that SS is a good game with a company that isn't the worst mobile company because gumi exists.

Gumi is the worst accidentally.
BB is the worst because they are literally retarded.
BB officially killed a game because they're stupid imbeciles, not because they don't care and were lazy fucks for a foreign mine gold.
Therefore, BB is the worst company in existence.

It's over

are gooks as tilted by BB as the west are?

Is it really over?

Nari buffs when?

There are many worse companies than BB. SS is probably the most generous mobage I have played besides 7Knights. Korean games are very very generous in general. This is also one of the few games that gets updated frequently. I think the generosity killed this game because it made it too easy for people already ahead to get further ahead. Also Nexon exists so it is impossible for any other company to be considered the worst.

docs.google.com/document/d/1nvFUytx00l0H56bTdDkBU-Llbwb5s8VUod4fJlv4I_c/edit

wew lad

>5* and 6* are counted in the same draw pool
fucking bb, 5* and 6* have different drop rates. Unifying them only causes more confusion on legend draw rate

The fuck is this shit.
>Look at these numbers we could easily make up! It proves we are not rigging it!
>People wants to know what are the chances of 6*? Fuck you!

I still don't see the problem with them annoucing the 0.02% chances of drawing a legendary.

The fucking legend rates can't be datamined?

>WWball killed SS

RIGGED

>ss is a good game
>bb ruined it with horrible powercreep, horrendous programming, blatantly middle finger the poorfag user, make it absolutely unrewarding achieving end game
>they're so retarded only way to "enjoy" their first collab ever is by paying, and free collab skins are shit
>frequent updates include a shit ee or two shit ees, a new shit unit that won't be relevant until ee, a skin or two, balancing shit no one even cares about, and an immense page of fixing bugs
>thinks generositiy killed the game and not everything i said above
No. BB is the worst, period. Even Nexon is miles away from being this disgustingly shitty.

Do you guys remeber when SS was good? You know when thunder ruled

>t. thundercuck

>t. Whirwhale that killed the game

This game is easier than most games for poorfags. You may not be able to acheive universe but everything can be achieved slowly but surely. Most add a character or two every few months and then add a new mechanic once a year. GG collab was pretty retarded though.

If you can do CoT the game is still really generous, since you can dstone a legend every 3 months or so. That said the legend gacha rates are absolute bullshit.

Blackivy recall
who you going to trade her for? Gaphyl? Smug?
are you going to just keep her?

>if you can clear content
>content you need to clear with a lot of legends
>clear it to get more legends to clear more content
>once you get all you want just wait for powercreep to get more legends to clear the same content but BETTER
See how ridiculous is this shit?

Why recall her and not use her in midline to instantly kill metas now?

I've cleared it entirely f2p. You obviously aren't going to clear all 50 from the start, but you work your way up and get stronger, that's how these games work you know?

Shut the fuck up you liar there's no way that you can clear it f2p I have spent maybe 300 dollars and i can't get past CoT 30 fuck BB and their horseshit I bet you drew 4 legends luckfag.

I'm sure plenty of people have cleared it f2p, it's not exactly hard. Although the new CoT this week is definitely much harder and I'm not sure if I can clear it anymore. The last CoT and the one before that were pretty easy as long as you've played the game for awhile.

>pretty easy
>need minimum of askelad, serestia, khirel, shu, vonchi, william, baltheon, jin, presty, choi, duran, bell, aiolos, jiho, beth and duke to clear all floors
Fuck off shitposter

>counting the 5 and 6*'s together
sneaky assholes

What the fuck. Even if you're being serious, you get those by clearing content and saving up dstones. If you invest in a team properly and not waste resources you can eventually get to galaxy that's 200 dstones a season, and then you get dstones from CoD. You used to be able to brute force 35 CoT using friends, I haven't tried the new one, but that used to be a free 70 dstones a month with a bunch of other rewards. A few months of that and you'll be getting a legend, and then the next time the process will be smoother and you will have more resources. Are you the ER BT guy by any chance?

You know you can use friends right? And no floors require you to have Jin, Presty, Choi, Duran, Bell, Jiho or Beth. You can use friend Assk, Vonchi and Williams for their floors, since I don't have any of those and use friends.

I got to Cot 44 with just Duke and Shu, so it's possible user.

As expected of most disgusting players. All they care about is their legends instead of balancing and standardizing stat/effect distribution to make the game healtier over all.

>you get those by clearing content
>implying a poorfag will get to get all of those in a year or two, reach galaxy and still get enough from cot to get a legend in less than a year or two
>the game's been for 3 years and dstones exist since only 2 years ago
>implying any poorfag has ever cleared 50 even playing since the beginning
>only using conjectures without evidence
Again.
Fuck
Off
Shitposter
You know you need multiple legends to clear some floors, right?
You know the meta shifts so hard each season your team will be old and busted next season, right?
How many legends do you have? According to that user you should have at least 4 more

It's too late. Every 5* can be replaced with a legend. Even if they nerf all the legends then there will be backlash because then you have 5* which are easy to get destroying everything. It's like lucid now, everyone is complaining, it's like sharr, elain, silla, it will never end. The only solution is more power creep. They have to churn out a ton ton of legends and balance it out by more ways to obtain Dstones.

>er bt user
>thread tells him she's broken
>he falls for it
>gets ridiculed for it
>retires
ssg in a nutshell.

Those 2 are literally the only legends I have.

BTFO

I have played for maybe a year and one month and I have only bought the $5 packs every month. I got to galaxy and got to 35 CoT clear. I bought Duran with Dstones before a year passed. I thought you said you would leave last time?!?!

So, two or three legends. Impressive. You'll get another in a year if the game isn't dead by that time
>I thought you said you would leave last time?!?!
Literally, what?

There's lots of things you can criticize this game about, but you are actually either really really retarded or just baiting now. Lots of people have told you that you can clear CoT or most of it while being f2p and keep building up your team, why would anyone lie about this to defend this shit game? There's a ton wrong with this game but the dstone rewards from CoT and Galaxy league are definitely one of the only few good things about it.

Not true actually, I am almost at 600 Dstones so I will be able to get another legend in a month or two. Also sorry, you sound like ER BT user and he promised he'd leave last time.

>implying it's a good thing when it only increases the cancer spreading
>it's one of the reasons why bb has to create broken legends in the first place
>it's the reason why legends are unstoppable
Yes, because I can tie the dots and reach logical conclusions following the pattern it reates.
Since first anniversary game's gone to shit, specially when broken legends become classic, and even before that

>I-it's impossible to clear f2p. fuck this game!
>I-I mean getting free legends is b-bad because more people get free legends now and legends are too strong
Wew

>not even reading the posts before shitposting
>lacking reading comprehension
You know what, fuck this thread. I'll just let it die like it should. You can't even start discussion without one of you faggots ruining everything.

>M-muh CoT is impossible to clear.
You literally got btfo by every fucking response and have nothing else to say, fuck off.

> Be an F2P playing mono with only one free legend (Duke)
> Rainbow players in chat bragging about clearing high levels of CoD/CoT with their newly-bought legends.
> People who started playing at the same time with me have reached 46 CoT while I'm forever stuck at 40.
> Ran out of resources to build a PvE team.
> Forced to abandon mono just to clear PvE content.
BB's way of balancing is slowly killing diversity.

Don't bother. The only people left in this game are idiots who can't see how much BB screwed us over. The smart ones already jumped ship since a long time ago.

I'm smart and I still play this game so you're factually incorrect

>not even ace burst is better than buffing totem effects
80% nerf when?

Probably because he doesn't have a William, pen ace is way better.

Let the thread die and don't make a new thread you useless faggots, it's time to reunite with /ssg/ like the fuccbois we truly are.

>/ssg/

>4man mid
that guy is legit retarded

Where is our /ourguy/ Jkun?

fuck ww

post teams that can't be considered cancer

I still love you SS ;_;

I still love you user

>on the verge of quitting
>might check out f/go
>give ss one more chance
>CoT changed and I can't clear 40 anymore
bye

See you in 1 hour

Loyce boosted fucking when?

New milf dark legend when?

Right after Presty becomes classic

New legends when
mbgg when

buff Noa

>using a mono team is diverse

>using a rainbow team is diverse

What's the difference? Pretty much all mono teams have the same units anyways.

The thing is only rainbow is viable. So having any other kind of team viable would make it more diverse.

Diversity is when any team can perform equally at higher levels no matter what the element and rarity is (doesn't matter if mono, rainbow, all-male, or ardor/thunder without legends). In SS we're forced to build specific meta comps just to be able to stay competitive in CoD, CoT, and PvP. BB could've done something to reduce the degree of imbalances but they didn't. They seriously think that 80% Galaxy players using Metatron is healthy for the game.

I agree. I have never seen a mono in galaxy let alone universe.

Maybe you should try reaching galaxy first.

>implying PvE content has galaxy or universe tiers
Do you even play the game?

>Reach galaxy without spending thousands of dollars to go rainbow
?????
I was being sarcastic

Metatron is literally the dev waifu. He said in a stream a year ago that he was a darkfag. I thought it was funny because dark was shit at the time, but now I understand what it means for a dev to be a darkfag.

Nerf WW

>dev is a darkfag
>WW is the most OP element
darkfags are cucks

I don't even know why am I playing this game anymore. All I met today was some sort of combinations of Duran, Lucid, William, Shanti, Jiho or Gaphyl and all of them had Meta.

Fuck this game and fuck BB. They even have balls to claim 5* drop rate is 5% when less of half them actually matter.

Angela sure is nice gk.

I actually find it amazing BB found a way to make the so poorly released Angela into something overpowered only to fall out of the meta even faster.

bring back cost and only allow 9 EEd rank 5* units + 1 Legend EE per team at max rank, support slot still not included in cost

Bring back burning at the stake for people like you

What legendary were you most disappointed to draw?

lev

meta
during that time all I wanted was Sharr

felix

Beth. I've never had a use for her.

>Felix
>not op
Thundercuck spotted

Let's go further with this:

Legendaries: Presty, Baltheon, Metatron, Aiolos, Leventor

Legendaries I really want to draw/scout:
Duran