/blaz/ - Blazblue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction is now available on PS3 and PS4, as are the Es and Mai DLCs.
- Central Fiction is also out on Steam with all the DLCs included.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are also available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com

Other urls found in this thread:

arcsystemworks.jp/portal/post-5296/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for jubei i guess

>/blaz/ dies at least once before finals
So I guess this could be a free space now.

to be fair we died because one retard spammed threads on the board

just a few more days and mori will save us

Died awful quick so figured it was something like that.

I'm really glad /blaz/ has survived. I've been posting on and off, and it's nice to see the world hasn't forgotten about BB.

Honestly, there are a ton of redpill themes in the game, but because it's Japanese, it's subtle. Particularly the story stuff involving Noel, Jin and Sector 7.

Plus Tsubaki is hot

>a ton of redpill themes in the game
The fuck are you talking about?

Fucking pokéfags.

If they're going over your head, I'm not sure I can help you much.

reposting because no answer:

so does it go like this or what:

1st prime field device: the original android-thingy noel; 5th pfd: clone of noel= saya; 12th pfd: again clone of noel, also randomly spawned version of the original noel (???)

then who was the human basis for the first device?? ... saya???? (wat)

Yes, redpill themes such as Makoto's CS story about being discriminated against racially. There's nothing "redpill" about generic evil emperor stories, I think spending too much time on /pol/ has destroyed your brain.

The story is seriously unclear about what went down in the original world, but it's possible the Origin was based on Saya Terumi.

5th PFD is heavily implied to be based on Saya Terumi, BB Saya was a test subject/backup created based on the 5th. Lambda, Mu, and Nu in turn were created based on BB Saya and had splinters of his soul (with half remaining in Saya's body with Izanami), the Origin used some of Takemikazuchi's blast energy to make Mu her "other self" which is why Noel is just that fucking special.

One thing is for sure.
No matter how hard is to understand this things, BB did a better development and explanation, AND closure to the characters and story than Tekken (which I will be forever salty)

this is what the average bang player looks like

When is he coming back?

I slept for too long and the thread died

DRAG YOU DOWN

When she gets in

>she

I just bought a pqube BBCF for my PS4 not knowing region-lock dlc was a thing. I bought about $20 worth of dlc on an American server. What's an easy and safe way to make sure my $20 of dlc doesn't go to waste? Is there a way to switch my PSN account to make it an EU account? Or should I just buy the aksys version and regift the EU version?

You would have to make a new EU account

>everybody forget Ragna and lives happily ever after
>better closure

Jin is really gay

Kokonoe is really flat

french spotted ?

Is Tsubaki a man?

Tsubaki would make a really handsome man

What does Jin need to be top-tier?

>Trying to adjust from CPEX Bullet to CF Bullet
This is torture.

isnt saya terumi from the same story ss the ln guy? and didnt somebody tell him at the end of cf that he was from the future? and wasnt the original prime field war supposed to have happened in the distant past (though maybe thats also counting time loops??)???

Saya Terumi is Naoto's little sister from Bloodedge Experience. And no, nobody said he was from the future, he comes from an alternate timeline in the past. His timeline was erased because it didn't lead to the creation of the Embryo, hence why he was sent to the Embryo by Raquel in order to help Ragna restore it so their world could exist once more.

Searched through the OP, got any links about performance improvements for PC? I understand there's some beneficial mods scattered around the net.

So what's the deal with Rachel-Raquel and them having the same "father"?

Raquel is Clavis actual daughter, Rachel is a creation of his

>10

>missing the point.
FINE
I am in a mood where I can develop this a little bit so...
>Kagura making that shota the Imperator, Hibiki is "In the shadows" and Jin is gonna turn into a real hero
>Bang, after so many losses and pain, can now return and revive Ikagura nation with no problems
>Kokonoe still in their things and watching Azrael
>Carl leaving the place, without his sister anymore, and the possibility of himself becoming into another Relius, left open
>Platinum (Luna and Sena) can now exist and Jubei is still here
And a lot of other things, not counting deads. Now, what do we have in Tekken?
>HURR HURR MISHIMA THAT WE EXPLAIN MORE THINGS BUT LEFT OTHER OPENS
>HURR HURR THE SECONDARY CHARACTERS ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT HURR HURR
>HURR HURR OK NINA IS STEVE MOM AND ALSO A FEW OTHER TRIVIA BUT WHO CARES TAKE EDDY GORDO AND MAKE HIM A CLOWN WITH LUCKY CHLOE AND PUT AN STUPID FIGHT BETWEEN KING AND JACK HURR HURR
You see my point? YOU SEE MY FUCKING POINT NOW?!

Tekken is still ongoing, whereas BB has ended the Ragna saga. SF's even more retarded than Tekken with the cast with how every single next game introduce completely new characters.

At the very least BB 's new chars are often alluded to, or even a major one, before being playable

Inferno

I faintly remember somebody in the final stretch of the story mode saying something along those lines to him (es?) to which he dumbfoundedly reacted: "im from the future???" am I just imagining things here

>10

>10

Turkey

>At the very least BB 's new chars are often alluded to, or even a major one, before being playable
that went out of the window with CP and CF, lol

four never before mentioned nobodies then shitters dragged from bad side material. the only notable ones are kokonoe/izanami/nine/susanoo, jubei still yet to be seen for some fucking reason

chicken wings

WHO

>Konoe Ayatsuki Mercury

>Tekken is still ongoing
That's not enough to excuse this shit.
>whereas BB has ended the Ragna sag
Will Mori continue this story though?
>SF
Don't care about that game, never cared desu except when it make me learn about FG in general.

Relius did nothing wrong.

Neither right.

he made ignis

What? You fap to his robotic waifu?

who said anything about fapping

ignis is cool af but I'm sure someone out there does fap to her

Its like this is your first time on the internet.

>spoiler
Well I mean I should be surprised and disgusted but I only feel disgusted and not surprised.

I want to rub my penis against her large metal tats and cum on her emotionless metal face.

WOLOLO

Crusader

>10

Retards.

That wasn't very nice

Please no rwby. Please announce Jubei.

you'll get both

maybe it's because i'm a bit pessimistic after the 10 year wait but if they were gonna do a CF update it would have been ready months ago. CP got patched way quicker.

even before rev2 got revealed, people knew shit was going to get announced for that and arcsys properly hyped/hinted at it. there's been absolutely nothing of the sort here. would not be surprised if mori just got CF out the door to be done with it and moved on to RWBY.

Honestly I doubt the RWBY announcement thing is real, Mori already stated that what he's moving onto isn't even a fighting game. Also, Jubei will likely just be DLC.

"next project" could mean a lot of things. It could be a smaller scale project that doesn't prevent him from working on other stuff, like that sugita visual novel he vomited on steam

in the same interview he actually mentions the possibility of a new fighting game
>If Mori were to make another fighting game in the future, he said that he would like to make something that upsets the balance of what we know about fighting games

personally I think Jubei is guaranteed, as well as something RWBY related, but could be just CF dlc and not a full game

actually, yeah. i guess i also forgot about the bit where at new years he said there would be new blazblue updates this year.

maybe we really are getting a 2.0 with jubei

unfortunately jubei is too short
kajun and trinity are the most likely candidates
if you want jubei play samurai shodown

he's short but his swords are half his height and he holds them upright now, so no? he would have a hurtbox about as tall as a kumo's. he's also the only other with character select calls in the game.

inferno

I mean we have Arakune. Everything could fit in just fine

Bullet was ok after that screenshot was taken, right?

Don't worry, she was very well taken care of.

NAOTO WILL WIN EVO

Can't wait to see if Jubei kill himself in Tao's astral. I feel like they might change somehow, maybe make the tackle end in a hug or something with the same background.

Jubei tackles then rapes his clone

arcsystemworks.jp/portal/post-5296/

I want this

Any good Naoto player coming?

no

Both Mori and Ishi seem to love Vegas. Mori even went last year when BB was sidelined.

JUST PUT HIM IN THE GAME

they will, just wait until sunday

Sunday soon

soon

die~

just a few more days

jubei and rwby await for us

Cute girl.

Shine

Mai ruins BB

Izanami is the most sexual fighting game character
discuss

What about GG's Ram?

Boring and non-sexual voice

Filia, I want to breed that fat bitch like an animal.