Sc2

most boring unit ENHANCED edition

BROODLING FACTS

FACT: broodlings have a lifespan of 120 seconds, after which the broodling automatically dies
FACT: broodlings have 30 hp, 0 base armor, melee range, 6.3 damage per second, 5 vision, and movement speed of 4.494
FACT: broodlings can be spawned from every ground unit EXCEPT probes, reavers, archons, and dark archons
FACT: broodlings will not spawn if the queen dies prior to the broodling projectile hitting the target
FACT: broodlings will not spawn if the broodling projectile hits a hallucinated unit, but the hallucinated unit will be destroyed
FACT: broodlings have a hidden energy bar that is affected neither by feedback nor the EMP shockwave (remember: EMP deals no damage to broodlings!)

COMPETITIVE BROODLING USAGE

ZvP
because both reavers and archons are immune to the spawn broodling spell, broodlings are rarely utilized in the matchup. however, high templar are high priority units which can be sniped by spawn broodlings

ZvT
spawn broodling can be used to target siege tanks. in addition to killing a tank outright, the spawned broodlings will draw enemy siege tank fire, causing the terran army to deal splash damage to itself

ZvZ
broodlings are almost never seen in this matchup

broodlings lived longer than that thread did

installing ah... some gay snes emulator

ugh snes why?

i had a nes too but i remember the snes more fondly somehow... i can remember the game genie stuck into the top of it forever
can even remember how you loaded the nes

yeah so i just realized i never had any super nintendo games despite having a snes
and that i was able to play old nes games because the game genie acted as a converter or something

thats messed up... i bet my dad glued it in there so he could keep buying the old and cheaper nes games

too poor to have snes or nes

sucks 4 u

yeah i had a computer though...

diablo kid...

*cow levels*

ahh... sad

i missed you guys

like the deserts miss the rains

same... i dunno why we're tortured like this

reminder of one of our best guys

i was playing donkey kong country and star wars on my snes

ad bc