/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #309b

"Here is the new idol hotness AGAIN" edition

Last Thread:
Died too soon: and >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but we need fresh meat to keep our community alive.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/ (outdated)
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dhor8chzvb3czwf/DGCreator_1.05.html?dl=0
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

matsuri.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/iPhone/1497536509//l50
strawpoll.me/13411778
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We really need to move to a slower board. I've made a thread in /jp/, I will do my best to monitor them until late night for me. Please help keep both threads alive as well to see what happens.

>tfw my friends are all dead and so is the general

We still have a good amount of posters, the problem is this board is a bit too fast for the amount of us remaining. Please move or make copies of your posts to the /jp/ thread. Reminder that since /blog/ moved successfully then we probably can too. I disguised the OP to look less general-y just in case since that's what /jp/ complained about when we tried this before about a year ago.

those eyes look awful

Put on the new stuff and I'll buy it from ya.

Something about those new lvl 1 eyes in MCC irks me a lot. The style just doesn't suit well with a lot of the older art, maybe. (Same with some of the newer AP eyes. I like how the expressions are drawn but it doesn't look right in MCC, as if they're from a different game/graphic medium altogether.) And the worst part is that since the level restrictions are non-existent, we're going to see them on every new player. They might be worse than default eyes.

I think they're cute and they match the eyelashy style that AMB has been doing recently. FD had been releasing a new face every month with tons of different styles too. I don't think they have to be restricted to one art style as long as it fits nicely on the uguu chin template. It's a lot better than the down syndrome angled eyes anyway.

Tell our friends in our new home too once this thread inevitably dies. If we can't keep this one up to a few hundred posts I really suggest not making them anymore on Veeky Forums. The one on /jp/ has no posts thus far but doesn't need useless bumps, still on page 2. Meanwhile we fall to page 8 in 10 minutes here.

it's not that the board is too fast, it's that the board is getting spammed to the point where every general is getting pushed off

I don't know, I play JP FD and all the eye shapes, as different as they may be, all seem to suit the chibi faces and whatever the fairies wear just perfectly. They look natural and aren't off-putting at first glance, unlike the wig and eyes in the OP image... To each their own, I guess.

Name one big tits myroid that should be flat and one flatroid that should get big tits instead

Mikan
Jana

This is objectively wrong, Jana is great and Mikan doesn't need tits she needs a .45 to the head.

Spams do not happen all the time. We've been dealing with extremely premature deaths for a long time. It's enough. I'm looking at the catalog right now and all I see are honest generals. We are competing with a lot of popular MMOs, cult classic series, and games which have gotten anime so they get posts every minute, the standard for American evenings. Let's not have to worry about bumping the general and just move. We just need to keep this thread up as best we can so that most usuals can have the chance to see that we should migrate.

Bye, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

You've used that phrase far too many times.

I don't see why people should fear moving. Everything will be the same, the only difference is the board location, and it's a slow board that won't disturb us. We could phase in the usual OPs after/if the current /jp/ thread is successful. It's either that or continue to swim upstream on Veeky Forums with fairy bumped threads that die before the limit, or just be an exclusive sekret klub on Discord.

But they ask us so nicely not to come to /jp/ kudasai.

That was last year. They haven't blabbed on about the rrrruuules or anything right now. They don't have much traffic going for them anyway, they need more users that aren't there for the dozens of touhou threads. There's even a thread there right now about the decrease in posters.

Looking at the board more closely, I just noticed the Daily Japanese threads that were on /a/ also migrated, completely forgot about their existence. So with 2 or 3 generals total having safely moved there we'll be fine too.

>they need more users that aren't there for the dozens of touhou threads.
/jp/ was originally made as a containment board for 2hou.

Not exclusively for it, otherwise the board would be called something else. Like /mlp/ was exclusively made for all the ponyfags that littered /co/, it never suggested to include other baby girly cartoons. Plus Touhou is on life support from the devout fans. New content and merch does not come out much like the old days. Their saving grace now is having other types of threads keep the board's numbers up.

You wouldn't die so often if I was more efficient, sorry.

There's no need to be reliant on a couple of watchmen to keep the threads alive. It's unnecessary work that should be spread out to high numbers or highly devoted posters, which we no longer have either.

Just accept your fate gracefully, /mkg/.

If a bunch of fucking fujoshi had no problem shifting to a shmup-playing basement dweller board then why should a bunch of mobage-playing basement dwellers have a problem?

Which is better, red or blue?

Neither with these eyes. But red is less shit.

I don't mind moving, but my only fear is that without bait and shitpost bumps we'll have even lower activity.

they literally happened the last two times we died

The eyes themselves are fine, though. Maybe a little too shiny. It's a shame that the mouth that comes with it is extra creepy

Doesn't change the fact that this past month threads have been nothing but bumps.

>this DG event
This is what I have been waiting for.

Wonderland?

What's that outfit called, and where can I find it?

>Wonderland

It is in the current event.

Event exchange

Thanks. Glad that it's the exchange rather than a gacha...

I'd be fine with the move if you all were more 2ch quality. matsuri.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/iPhone/1497536509//l50
It's fun reading through nip shitposting.

I would like it if we made lewds like them too.

The lewd edits suck and only appeal to pigs who don't know a thing about eroticism.

In any case, hi. I'm Wisknort, master of three; Alice, Tully and Istoria.

Didn't really like DG, haven't played any other games.

I just assume I have shit taste. I don't really know what to do with accessories, so if you have any suggestions for those, I'll welcome them.

>mint green hair and black/red eyes
change that right now
you could not have picked a worse combo

I'll take that as a challenge.

>I don't really know what to do with accessories
Just use common sense. It's not that hard.
Like why does red girl have cat ears poking out of a ninja hat dressed like a magician and have a dog tail?

Ah, that one actually has some sense to it: I haven't updated her since the meowroids event, when having both actually had some meaning.

You assumed right.

It actually went about 2 hours and didn't die yet? That's surprising.

Keep doing it for now, bump addict.
Few threads were created during that time so threads past bump limit just stayed there. Veeky Forums is awfully slow today.

>bump addict
I'm going to bump for fucking asshole.

Is that it for MCC anniversary stuff? What a joke.

Must be sad to be an MCC player

not yet

we need a new master to meme about to bring in more posts.
bring us neo beer, neo metatron, and anyone besides that one guy
let us live in nonbump posts

What one guy?

Come on user, that one guy may be the hero we deserve.

Everyone is too ded to meme about anything

the one guy who loves his waifu too much and any mention of him magically brings him back to the thread

>tfw the thread is currently sandwiched at the bottom by threads having reached the limit but haven't died yet
ded

This feels so sudden. What does /mkg/ think about it?

strawpoll.me/13411778

Feel free to discuss it in the thread.

>make mkg great again
No need to word it like a meme, what would be best is for our small+slow yet active community to not have to keep up with large+fast communities. To survive in comfort on a slow, semi-relevant board. And it needs to stay on Veeky Forums cuz otherwise it'll be reddit 2.0 on discord.

>our small+slow yet active community
>active community
>active
lel

All of the familiar members still log in pretty much everyday and visit sometimes, it's not like other online games where it's fine to log in once a week with tons of members that come and go and replace each other.

>all the familiar members

You see, you're already ready for /jp/.

Here people go and no one replace them.

Bullshit, my friends list is ded

There's not an option for "I don't want to move because /jp/ seems too creepy, but I will if I have to."

More like "I am retard" option.

Impressive rhetoric from our local intellectual

Reminder all you'll have to do is search for mkg in their catalog. I have a feeling the people that complain about /jp/ itself don't even know what the catalog or archive are and still scroll through threads as if it were 2006.

Hi, my girls are cute.

I have the mkg search bookmarked. I purposely went through the front page because these are the people who'll be entering our thread. I'd prefer vg shitposters over jp shitposters.

Hi, they keep rewearing the same MRs.

What's wrong with that?

It means you're a poorfag and a MRonlymemer

Oh.

I'd take the autistically dedicated /jp/ waifufags over the lazy Veeky Forumstards any day.

Kimie was a mistake.

But Veeky Forums doesn't enter our thread and that's why we can't get newfags.

This. We'll get a few curious ones and 'wtf is this all of a sudden?' from the jp regulars for the first couple of threads, but then they will get used to seeing our threads and move on to what they were there for in the first place. And maybe we'll even get a few decent new players from the curious ones. As user said, we're not getting enough new players to replace the old here.

that's true, maybe new blood. seems like the same could be achieved by posting some news about our game there once a week, not necessarily moving the whole general

Sweetie, it is so slow there that it'll take more than a week for a barely active thread to fall off page 10, unless no one were to post in it at all after the OP with the news, then it'll take 3 days maybe. If you meant instead having a single thread with only news and you'll post that news every week then it'll still need enough posters to keep it alive.

I mean like an advert. post a pic of the latest event prize outfits and what the contest theme is. if people bump into it and are interested, they can come to vg for the general thread. who cares how long it stays up there? if the thread is still up a week later, add a new post. if it's gone, add a new thread. whatever pleases the poster.

no

Post comfy.

Comfy

>tfw no one even answers questions about their grilles anymore

I've gotten 3 rec-alls in a row with these new shitter eyes.

This is maybe how /jp/ was conceived.

Friendly reminder that /a/-tan is a little girl (male).

Lvl1 eyes was a mistake

A mod deleted the thread. Should Discord only be an option if maintaining threads here go more downhill?

discord was never meant to be a replacement for the thread
it was meant to hold shitposting and other games posting, along with general namefagging that shouldn't be in a Veeky Forums thread

Don't forget to post revealing entries.

The thread was deleted because an idiot thought it was a funny idea to post old shitposts.